Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-03-2011, 12:01 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Modern Family tonight was excellent.

One of the very best since Season 1.
Son of a *****!............I missed it to cover a damn soccer game....in the rain.
Old 11-03-2011, 12:12 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Son of a *****!............I missed it to cover a damn soccer game....in the rain.
Cover a soccer game? I didn't know you were a reporter like me ...
Old 11-03-2011, 01:16 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally got around to watching the Happy Endings Halloween episode.. Max as a baby was hilarious.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 01:18 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

American Horror Story was excellent. Each show is better than the last.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pretty interested in Hell on Wheels.
Old 11-03-2011, 01:06 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I'm pretty interested in Hell on Wheels.
It seems like a very strange setting for a series, but I will watch it. I'm very curious to know what else AMC has in the works. It needs a new signature series to go with its aging veteran shows.

The Killing ain't it.
Old 11-03-2011, 02:32 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm looking forward to Hell on Wheels. It looks interesting.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 03:10 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hell on Wheels has the worst name ever. I honestly am not interested because of how daffy that title is, even though I kind of like the concept. **** em I'm a busy guy I can be picky.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Agreed the name sucks.
Old 11-03-2011, 05:16 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm definitely looking forward to Hell on Wheels irregardless of the stupid name.

Just watched the Halloween episode of Community a few nights ago. Very meh.

And I'm also slowly plowing my way through How I Met Your Mother. Just finished season 1 and started season 2 last night.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Beavis and Butthead round two can't wait...
Old 11-03-2011, 06:03 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll watch Hell on Wheels, but I'm not particularly excited about the show itself. It looks ok, but just ok to me.

Old 11-03-2011, 07:25 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Beavis and Butthead round two can't wait...
I re-watched the first episode last night and was laughing my ass off at the same jokes

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I liked Community but Parks was awesome tonight. Enjoyable hour.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 08:03 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't get why we're supposed to root for a Leslie-Ben relationship. They have no chemistry and she has no charisma,
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 09:02 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I don't know, I think they're really cute together.

edit:

Once Upon a Time (sort of yay), Last Man Standing (lols) and Happy Endings (yay!) given full season pickups.

Also, Burn Notice back tonight! :D

Last edited by vidae : 11-03-2011 at 09:16 PM.
Old 11-03-2011, 09:19 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

idk if it's cause i'm a bit of an anglophile but the first season of downton abbey was great. the premise of the show seems bland but the characters are developing very well.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I don't know, I think they're really cute together.

edit:

Once Upon a Time (sort of yay), Last Man Standing (lols) and Happy Endings (yay!) given full season pickups.

Also, Burn Notice back tonight! :D

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 11:34 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

PARKS AND REC IS BACK! (After a 1.5 episode hiatus from awesomeness, that is)

Tonight's episode was a perfect blend of everything I like about this show.

Chris wasn't the batshit crazy person he's been at times this season. The correct amount of oddness. Andy and April are excellent. Tom's party, particularly the drumline, was hilarious. Jean Ralphio was amusing. And the return of Tom's ex is intriguing. Ron and Leslie's talk was good too, despite there being too many of those types of scenes lately.
Old 11-03-2011, 11:49 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just getting into Parks and rec. So far I think the first three episodes are pretty meh, but I did see tonight's episode and enjoyed it. It gets talked about alot around here and a bunch of my friends watch it so I figured I'd start watching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I'm just getting into Parks and rec. So far I think the first three episodes are pretty meh, but I did see tonight's episode and enjoyed it. It gets talked about alot around here and a bunch of my friends watch it so I figured I'd start watching.
If by the first 3 episodes, you mean any part of Season 1, then I beg you to ignore everything you've seen. Season 1 was terrible, and that comes from a huge fan of the show. They did a lot to recharacterize some people and it works brilliantly.

Midway through Season 2, the show hits full stride and it continues through to the present. The show is awesome.
Old 11-04-2011, 12:05 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok well thats really good to know, because I've been kind of scratching my head wondering what's going on haha. So should I continue with season oen or just go right to season two?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 12:13 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah season 1 is pretty slow compared to season 2. I'd just finish up season 1 because it is pretty short.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 12:13 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
If by the first 3 episodes, you mean any part of Season 1, then I beg you to ignore everything you've seen. Season 1 was terrible, and that comes from a huge fan of the show. They did a lot to recharacterize some people and it works brilliantly.

Midway through Season 2, the show hits full stride and it continues through to the present. The show is awesome.
"I'm practicing the its none of your god damn business."
Old 11-04-2011, 12:14 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Ok well thats really good to know, because I've been kind of scratching my head wondering what's going on haha. So should I continue with season oen or just go right to season two?
Season 1 is just 6 episodes. Keep watching. But don't put much stock into it. I actually stopped watching the show after Season 1, then started watching again with Season 3 to give it another chance. Season 3 is unbelievably good, and when I caught up on all of Season 2, it was very funny as well.