Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-16-2011, 10:49 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't watch TV often but i really enjoyed Modern Family tonight. Happy Endings seemed real forced. That Wayans brother isn't funny at all. I don't know if it was just a not so great episode, but i didn't think much of it.
Old 11-16-2011, 11:14 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watch the Halloween episode of Happy Endings if you want to judge the show.
Old 11-16-2011, 11:41 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dude, Damon Wayans Jr is awesome on Happy Endings. You crazy!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 01:06 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

American Horror Story was damn good again...of course.
Old 11-17-2011, 07:34 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Dude, Damon Wayans Jr is awesome on Happy Endings. You crazy!
He was better in The New Girl.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 07:55 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Watch the Halloween episode of Happy Endings if you want to judge the show.
The Temple Grandin reference at the end of last night's episode almost made me piss myself.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 08:07 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just started watching Happy Ending about 3 or 4 episodes ago but I really like it. I think Wayans is pretty funny with all his little voices and face quirks that he does. I liked him on the one ep of New Girl and he does a really good job on Happy Endings also. It also helps Cuthbert is still hot and the other blonde is also. The girl from SNL is really funny also but she looks like Mrs. Piggy a little to much. The sitcom in general has made a really big comeback on network TV.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 10:31 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I just started watching Happy Ending about 3 or 4 episodes ago but I really like it. I think Wayans is pretty funny with all his little voices and face quirks that he does. I liked him on the one ep of New Girl and he does a really good job on Happy Endings also. It also helps Cuthbert is still hot and the other blonde is also. The girl from SNL is really funny also but she looks like Mrs. Piggy a little to much. The sitcom in general has made a really big comeback on network TV.
I like all the characters on Happy Endings except Dave and Alex. Brad and Max are awesome and Penny, the chick from SNL, makes me wanna do raunchy things to her. Damn, I want to take that chick to pound town

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 10:36 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't dislike any character on Happy Endings. I think they all compliment the group well, but Max is by far my favorite. He makes that show.

Old 11-17-2011, 10:45 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I like all the characters on Happy Endings except Dave and Alex. Brad and Max are awesome and Penny, the chick from SNL, makes me wanna do raunchy things to her. Damn, I want to take that chick to pound town
I still don't mind Dave and Alex despite them being the most boring of the 6 characters.
Old 11-17-2011, 10:50 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I don't dislike any character on Happy Endings. I think they all compliment the group well, but Max is by far my favorite. He makes that show.
I didn't even know he was supposed to be *** until last night. I would have had no idea from the episodes that I saw previously.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:31 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

You guys really need to go back and watch Season 1. I caught up on tubeplus.com. Only 13 episodes.
Old 11-17-2011, 03:31 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I know this is a common feeling around the boards but I am just catching up... Breaking Bad is ******* amazing.
Old 11-17-2011, 03:34 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
So I know this is a common feeling around the boards but I am just catching up... Breaking Bad is ******* amazing.
*smack* It's about damn time.

Old 11-17-2011, 03:37 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

It's been a while since I've seen S1, but S2 of Happy Endings is better so far. Forenci was bugging me about watching Happy Endings in the middle of S1, but I didn't get around to it until it finished airing.

Old 11-17-2011, 03:53 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been watching since the first episode. I still wish it followed Cougar Town

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I didn't even know he was supposed to be *** until last night. I would have had no idea from the episodes that I saw previously.
I think you and I started around the same time, because I had no idea either.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 04:43 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know this thread is just about Television programs.. but does anyone actually use the Internet features for the new TV's? I can see Netflix coming in handy.. but who wants to use Facebook or Twitter on their TV?

My TV is badass because it has a Motion sensor that will shut the TV off after it doesn't detect movement for a certain amount of time.
Old 11-17-2011, 04:44 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
I know this thread is just about Television programs.. but does anyone actually use the Internet features for the new TV's? I can see Netflix coming in handy.. but who wants to use Facebook or Twitter on their TV?

My TV is badass because it has a Motion sensor that will shut the TV off after it doesn't detect movement for a certain amount of time.
You don't use Twitter on your TV? I BET YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TV.....NERD.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-17-2011, 04:59 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post

This sounds awful.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 05:05 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
This sounds awful.
Awfully energy saving!
Old 11-17-2011, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Not if you don't feel like moving.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-17-2011, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

The chemistry with Nick Kroll and Jeff Goldblum is just off the charts.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-17-2011, 09:52 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
The chemistry with Nick Kroll and Jeff Goldblum is just off the charts.
And they look so alike that its almost creepy.

Old 11-18-2011, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

God damn, Parks and Rec was ******* awesome tonight.

This is the epitome of good comedy and good television.