Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-18-2011, 12:04 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

IASIP was pretty good tonight. I am satisfied with Fat Mac.
Old 11-18-2011, 12:48 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Parks and Rec was awesome, but Community was awesomer. Great night of TV there NBC. Too bad you're too ******* stupid to realize when you have a good thing so you're only giving us two more episodes of Community this year. Go crawl into a dark hole and die NBC.

edit: "For what it's worth, I think you would make an incredible brunette. Ron Swanson."

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Last edited by vidae : 11-18-2011 at 12:56 AM.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 01:18 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought Parks and Rec was better, but then again I think the Dean is reaching Chang levels of annoyance. They have really focused on him way too ******* much lately.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 01:27 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I thought Parks and Rec was better, but then again I think the Dean is reaching Chang levels of annoyance. They have really focused on him way too ******* much lately.
i watched the episode where he blackmailed jeff baked as **** and i had a nightmare about him that night. so basically i agree with you

also ron swanson is the only thing keeping me interested in parks and rec
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 01:30 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

blessed annie's boobs
Old 11-18-2011, 11:17 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't really mind Dean Pelton.. and I think Jeff did an amazing job playing him haha. I never really minded Chang much either so maybe I'm in the minority.

Old 11-18-2011, 11:28 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly think American Horror Story is one of the best things on TV, and easily the best new show this year.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm with you Vidae. I actually kind of like the dean and what he brings to the table. All 3 comedies were excellent last night. The Rown Swanson brunette line was so funny. I should use that this weekend.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Honestly think American Horror Story is one of the best things on TV, and easily the best new show this year.
You clearly haven't seen Revenge.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-18-2011, 12:17 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I honestly don't get the love for AHS. It's like they decided to think of crazy **** and throw it all on a board and just go with it. I watched the first three episodes and I think it's very meh.

And yeah, Revenge is easily the best new show of the season.

And Dexter was renewed for TWO more seasons.

Last edited by vidae : 11-18-2011 at 12:30 PM.
Old 11-18-2011, 12:34 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You clearly haven't seen Revenge.
True, but I'm planning a marathon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I honestly don't get the love for AHS. It's like they decided to think of crazy **** and throw it all on a board and just go with it. I watched the first three episodes and I think it's very meh.

And yeah, Revenge is easily the best new show of the season.

And Dexter was renewed for TWO more seasons.
The first 3 eps were probably the weakest, vidazzle. It literally gets better with each episode. It doesn't help that I've watchd it in total darkness late at night. Not that it's actually creepy, but there's a bit of an unsettling vibe.
Old 11-18-2011, 12:36 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Well, I will keep watching then sir, but if I dislike it when I catch up you will be watching a show of MY choosing!

Old 11-18-2011, 12:42 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Parks is such a good show I can't decide which character — Ron, Ben or Andy — is my favorite. There isn't a bad character on the show. Not even close.
Old 11-18-2011, 12:42 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Well, I will keep watching then sir, but if I dislike it when I catch up you will be watching a show of MY choosing!
Deal. I have open slots for Happy Endings and Revenge.

Btw has anyone noticed Boardwalk Empire's sharp decline? I wouldn't be surprised if I'm the only one who feels this way but this show has become borderline trite. I can probably trace it all back to Jimmy becoming a complete momma's boy, spouting off lines like 'Sometimes I think I wasn't meant for this' and being literally teh definition of a whipped momma's boy.

Pair that with the absolutely stupid characterizations (particularly Chalky) of most of the characters, and plot movement proceeding at a snail's pace and I am pretty turned off by this show lately. This show acts like it is already Sopranos-level royalty with the reverence it gives certain 'dramatic' beats but it just hasn't earned them.
Old 11-18-2011, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

I thought Boardwalk was bleh during the first half of the first season and I haven't gone back.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-18-2011, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vidae what's a good rating for a show on cable?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-18-2011, 05:28 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
True, but I'm planning a marathon.

The first 3 eps were probably the weakest, vidazzle. It literally gets better with each episode. It doesn't help that I've watchd it in total darkness late at night. Not that it's actually creepy, but there's a bit of an unsettling vibe.
I'd agree with that. Things seemed kind of all over the place early on, but they're putting it together very nicely.
Old 11-18-2011, 05:28 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How awesome was Jeff Goldblum on The League? Just awesome.

Also, that was definitely the best Community episode this season.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
How awesome was Jeff Goldblum on The League? Just awesome.

Also, that was definitely the best Community episode this season.
More than just awesome whatever that would be. I hope he's back for more episodes. The League has been really great this year sans last week when they had the two episodes.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-18-2011, 05:50 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Vidae what's a good rating for a show on cable?
Uh, I guess it really depends. Anything over a 1.0 in the 18-49 is probably pretty good for cable. What show are you asking about?

I know SOA got something ridic like a 2.2 last week, which is really good.. and I think Psych just got a 0.9, which is solid.

Old 11-18-2011, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Uh, I guess it really depends. Anything over a 1.0 in the 18-49 is probably pretty good for cable. What show are you asking about?

I know SOA got something ridic like a 2.2 last week, which is really good.. and I think Psych just got a 0.9, which is solid.
I was just thinking of Psych, The League and a few others. They're consistently in the top 10 on their night of programming so I'm not worried.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-18-2011, 05:57 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

As far as I know none of the USA shows get outrageous ratings, but they're always very consistent and have loyal fan bases. USA can't be upset at all by what they're getting on cable, especially during the fall against the "big four" networks.

Old 11-18-2011, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Parks is such a good show I can't decide which character Ron, Ben or Andy is my favorite. There isn't a bad character on the show. Not even close.
Ron is probably my favorite but April is a close second.
Old 11-18-2011, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Ron is probably my favorite but April is a close second.
Yeah, April doesn't make my top 3, but she stacks up favorably still. No show has as good of a 4th-best character as her, haha
Old 11-20-2011, 11:54 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great Homeland episode the ending was even better then last weeks. I was shocked.