Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-28-2009, 06:22 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
She died before she had time to suffocate lol
She died because she couldn't breathe because of her vomit. I know, I've died from choking on my own vomit before.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 06:24 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Breaking news: Chappelle's show holds up amazingly well and is still some of the funniest **** you will ever see.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 06:28 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Breaking news: Chappelle's show holds up amazingly well and is still some of the funniest **** you will ever see.
It's not like the show is 20 years old.. Chappelle is the man, though.. I hope he comes out with something new soon.

Old 05-28-2009, 06:32 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been watching Freaks & Geeks, this show is awesome.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 06:47 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
She died because she couldn't breathe because of her vomit. I know, I've died from choking on my own vomit before.
Are you sure it was her vomit? Because you know, you cant dust for vomit.

I havent seen the show, but whenever I hear vomit I think of that quote.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 06:50 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I've been watching Freaks & Geeks, this show is awesome.
The commentaries from the Yearbook edition dvds are quite excellent as well. Great show.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How one of the greatest sci-fi shows there ever was ended.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not the biggest fan of Leno, but It'll definitely an end of an era tonight. Excited for Conan on Monday though.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 12:50 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Not the biggest fan of Leno, but It'll definitely an end of an era tonight. Excited for Conan on Monday though.
I cannot wait for Conan to take over. Pretty excited about it too. Been a fan of Conan for a loooooong time.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 03:01 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's why I stayed away from this thread until I got all caught up. Oh well, she was annoying anyways.
Honestly, I really liked the neighbor girl until she got readdicted to drugs. Damn heroin screws people up too much, have someone close to me going through issues with it currently.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 04:21 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Yeah, I can't wait to be able to see Conan again. I've been watching him forever.. I expect his show to be toned down a little for the 11:30 spot but I'm sure it'll still be awesome.

Old 05-30-2009, 04:23 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
Honestly, I really liked the neighbor girl until she got readdicted to drugs. Damn heroin screws people up too much, have someone close to me going through issues with it currently.
It was just annoying how she got all in Jesse's business and demanded the money and threatened Walt's house/family and all that. She was a little cutie though.

I wonder if Walt will attend her funeral, and if he'll run into her dad there..

Old 05-30-2009, 07:20 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, I can't wait to be able to see Conan again. I've been watching him forever.. I expect his show to be toned down a little for the 11:30 spot but I'm sure it'll still be awesome.
I don't know about that, I feel i order to succeed Conan needs more of the same. Can't wait for Monday.

And CCSD, Chappelle's show is still the most quoted TV show amongst my group of friends

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 04:13 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
I don't know about that, I feel i order to succeed Conan needs more of the same. Can't wait for Monday.

And CCSD, Chappelle's show is still the most quoted TV show amongst my group of friends
Yeah, I think he's best doing what he did at 12:30, but he's got a new audience at 11:30. I just wonder what Leno's new show is supposed to be like. Is he going to interview guests and everything else? Basically just have the Tonight Show at 10:30?

Old 05-30-2009, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He took his writing staff and I believe Max Weinberg moved to LA, too. You know, Letterman used to have Conan's gig before moving to CBS, and was Carson's pick to replace him. After Carson retired, he actually wrote jokes and mailed them to Letterman. Letterman and Conan seem to have similar humor styles, albeit, I find Conan funnier. I think if Conan keeps the same kind of comedy, all will be right in the universe haha.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 11:58 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
He took his writing staff and I believe Max Weinberg moved to LA, too. You know, Letterman used to have Conan's gig before moving to CBS, and was Carson's pick to replace him. After Carson retired, he actually wrote jokes and mailed them to Letterman. Letterman and Conan seem to have similar humor styles, albeit, I find Conan funnier. I think if Conan keeps the same kind of comedy, all will be right in the universe haha.
I don't watch much of Letterman, but I think what makes Conan different is his interview style. For the most part, he doesn't just ask a question and let the guest talk.. He'll ask a question and then use his guest's story to make jokes and make himself look funnier. I think once when Larry King was on Conan, he said something about that. But anyways, I hope the show does great, he deserves it.

Old 05-31-2009, 05:11 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Thomas Jane is crossing over to television, perhaps long term if his show does well. Anyone interested in Hung? lol. I think it looks pretty hilarious.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 09:08 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
So Thomas Jane is crossing over to television, perhaps long term if his show does well. Anyone interested in Hung? lol. I think it looks pretty hilarious.
I can't ******* wait for this show

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Breaking Bad finale tonight is supposedly, "unlike anything we've ever seen on TV"

That statement carries a lot of expectations with it, but dang it I believe it...Breaking Bad is (to me) the best show on the tube right now. CAN'T WAIT!

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 03:40 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bought Psych season 2 on Friday and just recently finished it up. Great show. Now I gotta save up some money and go get season 1.
Old 05-31-2009, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Is it about a homeless man's quest to get his children?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 04:11 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Bought Psych season 2 on Friday and just recently finished it up. Great show. Now I gotta save up some money and go get season 1.
Totally worth it.. Psych is a show that should thrive because of how "smart" the writing and solid the acting is. But being on USA, I don't think it will ever be as big as it deserves to be.

Still, lovvvve it.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 04:45 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really can't wait for Breaking Bad tonight. I decided to wait until my buddy gets off work at 10 so we can get into the drug filled spirit of the show and watch the rerun at 11. Last's weeks episode was incredible and I am so ******* pumped for this episode. I have a feeling **** is going to go down in a big bad way and it should make for an excellent season finale.
Old 05-31-2009, 05:06 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Is it about a homeless man's quest to get his children?
lol. I wish. If you actually dont know...it's about a well endowed man who whores himself around to uggos and hotties alike. Well, he's pimped out by Jane Adams. The second episode is titled..."Great Sausage". hahaha. This show should destroy the record for most dick jokes in a tv series.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 05:27 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Great season and amazing show. Love the cast and love the writing.

Also, as a heads up, if we have any Burn Notice fans here, a reminder: It starts its new season on THIS COMING Thursday. Don't forget!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote