Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-14-2012, 05:43 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alcatraz gets cancelled quicker than Flash Forward?

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 05:49 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
It's on at 8. 2 hour premiere kind of turns me off though.
Probably has a premise that needs some setup. They shot the pilot eons ago.
Old 01-14-2012, 05:49 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Alcatraz gets cancelled quicker than Flash Forward?
I doubt it. Flash Forward was pathetic.
Old 01-14-2012, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I doubt it. Flash Forward was pathetic.
It got so much better but the American viewer is lazy and couldn't give it some time. It should still be on.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 05:57 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just get the vibe from Alcatraz that it's the type of show that people lose interest in realllllly quickly.

Old 01-14-2012, 05:57 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well everyone is still trying to look for the next Lost but it's probably not going to happen.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-14-2012, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It got so much better but the American viewer is lazy and couldn't give it some time. It should still be on.
No, Joseph Fiennes is a ******* terrible actor so I had no reason to go back after the lousy first half.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
No, Joseph Fiennes is a ******* terrible actor so I had no reason to go back after the lousy first half.
Vidae and I were rewarded for our patience.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-14-2012, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

I gave up on it after like 4-5 episodes, should I go back GF?

Old 01-14-2012, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I think I watched 8-9 episodes. Normally, I'm a very patient TV viewer, but I really didn't see it amounting to anything.
Old 01-14-2012, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Well everyone is still trying to look for the next Lost but it's probably not going to happen.
I'm very eager to see what Lindelof and Cuse do next. They could make a new show together ...
Old 01-14-2012, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Vidae and I were rewarded for our patience.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-14-2012, 06:51 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Christ Brodeur, you link one single scene from the show over and over. No one ever claimed he was a great actor but the show itself did progressively get better.

Anyway, Alcatraz looks ok. I'll give it my usual 3-4 episode commitment before I make my final decision.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I gave up on it after like 4-5 episodes, should I go back GF?
Honestly I really liked it but I wouldn't go back and watch the rest. You could tell they were setting more stuff up for Season 2 so the final episode is going to leave you mad they didn't answer everything.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-14-2012, 07:07 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree.. I wouldn't go back and watch it now but I didn't hate it.

Old 01-14-2012, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Flash Forward was one of the worst shows I ever tried to watch.
Old 01-14-2012, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Christ Brodeur, you link one single scene from the show over and over. No one ever claimed he was a great actor but the show itself did progressively get better.

Anyway, Alcatraz looks ok. I'll give it my usual 3-4 episode commitment before I make my final decision.
It's a really fun clip truthfully, I like using it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Flash Forward was one of the worst shows I ever tried to watch.
I didn't like it but that's a huuuuuuuuge stretch. Heroes season 2-4 are far worse than anything Flash Forward ever was, but I stuck with that (for some reason)...

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-14-2012, 08:58 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Heroes S2 wasn't awful.. 3 and 4 were. I stopped watching at the end of S3.. couldn't take it anymore.

And I'd watch 300 seasons of Flash Forward before I watched a second of Chelsea or Whitney.

Old 01-14-2012, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Heroes S2 wasn't awful.. 3 and 4 were. I stopped watching at the end of S3.. couldn't take it anymore.

And I'd watch 300 seasons of Flash Forward before I watched a second of Chelsea or Whitney.
S2 was awful, and I won't listen to any reason otherwise. There was nothing good about that season at all. At least S3 had Bryan Fuller coming back to do one episode, which was actually pretty great, before it turned to absolute **** again.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-14-2012, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Ahh Heroes. Season 1 was just so amazing. What could have been.....

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-14-2012, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Ahh Heroes. Season 1 was just so amazing. What could have been.....
Heroes was incredible. I blame the writers strike to a certain extent, but still, it had so much potential.

Old 01-14-2012, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched all of Heroes with hopes that it would get better just to get rewarded for watching pure ****.... With even worse ****.. I kept watching for Sylar, then they ****** me...they ****** me hard... Never again well I trust an NBC drama.
Old 01-14-2012, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

They killed the Nathan character five times, and yet he kept coming back over and over and over again. That was the worst offense (well that and the awful acting, writing, Sylar going between good and evil fifty times).

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-14-2012, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The fact they kept bringing Tracy back as different people was ******* one of the worst things I've ever seen.
Old 01-14-2012, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Does anyone else find Abby Elliott kind of sexy?

sig by BoneKrusher