Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-07-2012, 11:29 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I've heard nothing but good things about Luck. I'm going to check it out soon.
Since it's a relatively short first season, i'm debating whether i should wait until it finishes to watch it all straight, or to hop on right now. Decisions, decisions. I'm glad i'm not the only one eager to watch it.
Old 02-07-2012, 11:33 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Since it's a relatively short first season, i'm debating whether i should wait until it finishes to watch it all straight, or to hop on right now. Decisions, decisions. I'm glad i'm not the only one eager to watch it.
I'm waiting until it finishes airing the entire first season and then I'll watch it in a day. Dustin Hoffman is pretty much a boss, so everyone should at least give it a chance.

ps it was already renewed for a second season too. For some reason HBO loves renewing early.

pps It was also created by the guy that created Deadwood, so you know it'll be full of win.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Last edited by vidae : 02-07-2012 at 11:36 PM.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 11:34 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Any "new" poster that automatically adds a sig or avy and goes directly to the off-topic forum isn't a new poster.
I figured this was common knowledge... maybe not...
Old 02-08-2012, 05:44 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Californication was given a 6th season. I wish channels would learn from BBC and see that sometimes a show doesn't need to go longer than a season or two.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:55 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Californication was given a 6th season. I wish channels would learn from BBC and see that sometimes a show doesn't need to go longer than a season or two.
I'm mid way through season 3 right now and I'm not enjoying it at all.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:56 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Psych comes back February 29th.

Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:58 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I'm mid way through season 3 right now and I'm not enjoying it at all.
If seasons 2/3 don't sell you on it, you might as well give up because it sure as **** doesn't get any better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 08:28 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did anyone catch the premier of "The River" last night? I wasn't really impressed at all. I probably won't continue to watch it because that would mean missing "New Girl."

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 02:41 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Did anyone catch the premier of "The River" last night? I wasn't really impressed at all. I probably won't continue to watch it because that would mean missing "New Girl."
It wasn't great and the ratings were awful. I usually give a show a 3-4 episodes but I'm already cutting this one.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If seasons 2/3 don't sell you on it, you might as well give up because it sure as **** doesn't get any better.
I enjoyed season 1 and season 2 a lot, but maybe the show is just getting old for me. I'm still going to watch it all though, not a huge commitment thanks to the short episode times.

Old 02-08-2012, 05:09 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I enjoyed season 1 and season 2 a lot, but maybe the show is just getting old for me. I'm still going to watch it all though, not a huge commitment thanks to the short episode times.
Californication was my favorite show on TV through seasons 1-3, but 4 & 5 have not been very kind to the Hank Moody character. Unfortunate, because he used to be a very compelling anchor for a show.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Californication was my favorite show on TV through seasons 1-3, but 4 & 5 have not been very kind to the Hank Moody character. Unfortunate, because he used to be a very compelling anchor for a show.
His daughter is annoying as **** too

Old 02-08-2012, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/02/08/fox-house-cancelled/

This is the last season of House. :(
Old 02-08-2012, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

About ******* time.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shut up, dumb ******.
Old 02-08-2012, 07:22 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When a show has lasted 8 seasons, it is okay for it to end.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-08-2012, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
When a show has lasted 8 seasons, it is okay for it to end.
I don't disagree with that, but you don't even watch the show. You haven't in years to know a damn thing about whether it's time. So shut the **** up.
Old 02-08-2012, 07:29 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Oh shut up Daniel. They've been hinting at it being near the end for a decent amount of time, and it has lasted a very long time for the kind of show it is.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-08-2012, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Oh shut up Daniel. They've been hinting at it being near the end for a decent amount of time, and it has lasted a very long time for the kind of show it is.
My outrage is with you and your know-it-all behavior. Not the fact that the show is ending. **** **** **** YOU
Old 02-08-2012, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
My outrage is with you and your know-it-all behavior. Not the fact that the show is ending. **** **** **** YOU

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-08-2012, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Uh huh. I don't pretend to know things I don't.
Old 02-08-2012, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Come on Daniel, let's not lie here. Clearly I was messing with you and you need to calm down.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-08-2012, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Come on Daniel, let's not lie here. Clearly I was messing with you and you need to calm down.
CLEARLY I WAS MESSING WITH YOU MOTHER ******!

JOKE'S ON YOU!

(Seriously, have you ever talked to me before?!? You should know me better)
Old 02-08-2012, 07:52 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i talked to you before xio
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:54 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

The ****? You're alive?

RIP TheManInBlack