Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-23-2012, 11:40 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God damn, Happy Endings was hilarious last night.
Old 02-23-2012, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I need new shows. Tell me what to watch, people of NFLDC.
Being Human.
Old 02-23-2012, 11:48 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I need new shows. Tell me what to watch, people of NFLDC. I've seen everything dammit.
Terriers is a good one, and it's short. You could watch some of your favorite Psych episodes in preparation for the new season in less than a week too! That's what I'm doing! First up, American Duos.

OR you could watch The West Wing. I just got done watching the entire series and it's amazing from start to finish.

I gave you a ton of awesome suggestions.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Last edited by vidae : 02-23-2012 at 11:52 AM.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 11:49 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've seen every episode of Psych so many times haha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Being Human.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Terriers is a good one, and it's short. You could watch some of your favorite Psych episodes in preparation for the new season in less than a week too! That's what I'm doing! First up, American Duos.

OR you could watch The West Wing. I just got done watching the entire series and it's amazing from start to finish.

I gave you a ton of awesome suggestions.
I watched American Duos last night...weird....

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 11:58 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's the first 3 mins of season 1 for you lazy bastards who haven't seen it yet.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 09:02 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ron Swanson is my mother ******* hero!!!!!!!!!!

"Never half ass two things, full ass one thing."
Old 02-23-2012, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I've seen every episode of Psych so many times haha.
Watch the West Wing. Excellent show.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 12:40 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Watch the West Wing. Excellent show.
Amen. I already tried to get him to watch it. I just got done with it and I want to watch it again. Easily a top 5 show of all time for me.

Old 02-24-2012, 12:44 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Which Being Human is better?

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 12:51 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hellz to the yeah!

Quote:
Archer Renewed for Season 4

FX renews Archer for a fourth season, while securing the show's producers for a new overall deal.

February 23, 2012

by Eric Goldman

FX has renewed Archer for Season 4, while will be comprised of 13 episodes.

Said FX's Nick Grad, "It was an easy decision to order more Archer. Adam [Reed], Matt [Thompson], and our amazing voice cast are delivering one of the funniest and smartest shows on television. It has deservedly grown beyond its initial cult following to become both a critical and ratings success. It is a true asset to the FX comedy roster."

In addition to the Archer renewal, FX have also made a new overall deal with the series' Executive Producers, Adam Reed and Matt Thompson, and their animation studio, Floyd County Productions. The overall deal is for two years with an option for an additional two years that will keep Reed and Thompson with FXP for any additional seasons of Archer and any new projects they develop. The overall pact also includes Reed and Thompson's animation studio, Floyd County Productions, to continue as animators on Archer, along with the recently debuted Unsupervised and any new animated series produced by FX Productions or developed by FX.

Reed said, "We are insanely excited that FX Productions has committed to a multi-year deal for Archer and Floyd County Productions. They're fantastic to work with, and we hope to keep making good shows for FX for as long as they'll have us."

Said Thompson, "I am over the moon excited about the trust and faith FX has placed in Floyd County Productions with this deal. We have over 100 extremely talented artists that amaze me every day with their talent and work ethic. We hope to build on this, growing into a giant animating monster that will eventually take over the world."

"Adam and Matt are incredibly gifted producers and we're proud to have them and Floyd County under the FX Productions umbrella," said FX's Eric Schrier. "Archer has been an incredibly successful title for FXP, from ratings to DVD sales, iTunes, merchandise and even its bestselling book. They've done an outstanding job of animating Unsupervised. This is a great deal for FXP as we continue to expand the studio, and it affords us the ability to aggressively pursue new animated projects."
Show Comments
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 01:06 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Archer being renewed was pretty much guaranteed, but glad they made it official.

Old 02-24-2012, 01:09 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Parks and Rec was brilliant tonight. All hail Michael Schur/Mose
Old 02-24-2012, 01:25 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Champion is the greatest cast addition to a TV show in the history of TV shows. Hyperbole intended.
Old 02-24-2012, 01:30 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Is this all the eggs we have?
"Yeah.. what're you making?"
... Eggs.

Ron is so awesome.

Old 02-24-2012, 01:40 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
... Eggs.

Ron is so awesome.
"Never half-ass two things. You should full-ass one thing."

Someone get Nick Offerman an Emmy.
Old 02-24-2012, 01:56 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
"Never half-ass two things. You should full-ass one thing."

Someone get Nick Offerman an Emmy.
It'll never happen. Maybe you haven't heard of a TOUR DE FORCE performance of one Jim Parsons. Allow me to show you why this comedic genius will once again be winning the Emmy:

Clearly no one can overcome his iron grip on this award. We can only hope BBT ends before Parks and Rec.

Old 02-24-2012, 02:45 AM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is the US version of Being Human any good? I've only watched the first season of the UK one.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 03:11 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox Populi View Post
Is the US version of Being Human any good? I've only watched the first season of the UK one.
Heard the brit version is better.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 09:36 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox Populi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Heard the brit version is better.
You heard wrong.
Old 02-24-2012, 11:07 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

The British versions of these shows are almost always better.

Old 02-24-2012, 12:50 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
... Eggs.

Ron is so awesome.
My favorite part of last night's ep as well.

Also, West Wing is possibly my favorite show of all time but for sure top 3.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 12:57 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

For Christmas my Gf got me a shirt with a black and white picture of Ron it saying "Give me all the bacon and eggs you have".
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 01:18 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:

The West Wing seriously pushed Chuck and Firefly for that top spot. I still think having it in the top 3 is good though.

Have you ever seen Sports Night or Studio 60? Both are Sorkin shows. I like Sports night but I love Studio 60. It only lasted one season on NBC, but I thought it was really good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
For Christmas my Gf got me a shirt with a black and white picture of Ron it saying "Give me all the bacon and eggs you have".
Don't you mean wife? If someone got me a shirt like that I'd wife them in an instant.