Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-03-2012, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Firefly > Dollhouse > Buffy, in that order. I've never seen Angel so I can't comment on it.

I watched the entire first season of Supernatural when it was first airing! Or at least half of it. It was a while ago so I don't remember. But I've at least seen as many episodes of Supernatural as you have of Black Donnellys.
So you're comparing a 13 episode run of a show which I've entirely seen, to an over 120 episode run of a show of which you've seen less than one-sixth of. Well then...that's something. As for the Whedon shows, the reason I place Firefly last is because it never had a chance to reach a peak (which happened in the second season for Buffy and Dollhouse) like the other three shows did.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 04:27 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes, I'm really going to watch 120+ episodes of a show that isn't all that great to begin with. Good thing it's on Netflix so I can get started immediately!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 04:29 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh yes, because all great shows start off just tremendously. Like Parks and Recreation, man what a rousing start. Or The Office, another top notch beginning.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-03-2012, 04:32 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know what, I'll trust you, so if you say that Supernatural gets as good as Parks and Rec I will give it a legitimate shot.

Old 03-03-2012, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Okay, that's not fair. It has a terrific peak from seasons 2-5 and becomes a really, really good show but never THAT good. And you don't have to watch past season 5, because that actually is a definitive end for the series for most.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-03-2012, 04:35 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Isn't that show still on? I see ratings reports for it all the time. How does it end at s5?

Old 03-03-2012, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

It is still on, I'm just saying that you don't have to watch past season 5 because the finale gives an end. That was supposed to be the original series end at least.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-03-2012, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

last night's Fringe was good.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 04:58 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

I'm like ten episodes behind on Fringe now. It upsets me.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-03-2012, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you are probably the only person other than myself who actually still watches it... in the entire country.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 05:07 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Haha, yeah, the ratings are kinda poopy. Sucks because I know a few people who really love it.

Old 03-03-2012, 05:13 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Better than X-Files. Yeah I said it, and I don't regret it.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-03-2012, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Okay, I've watched like five episode of HIMYM recently on FX, and it's like almost all about Ted. What the **** is this ****? I don't watch it often, but Christ I hate Ted.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-03-2012, 06:16 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Says the guy who is constantly trying to get me to watch Supernatural? And who thinks Dollhouse is superior to Firefly?

Good day sir.

I SAID GOOD DAY.
He watches wrestling on purpose. His argument is always invalid.
Old 03-03-2012, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Dude, you said that Breaking Bad stole ideas from Dexter. Just get the **** out with that.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-03-2012, 06:23 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Okay, I've watched like five episode of HIMYM recently on FX, and it's like almost all about Ted. What the **** is this ****? I don't watch it often, but Christ I hate Ted.
You have to fight through Ted to enjoy Barney, Marshall, and Lily. Robin is just kinda there.

But yeah Ted is the ******* worst, as has been mentioned in this thread a couple of times.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well, you think Matt Cassel is a good QB so...
Old 03-03-2012, 07:56 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Great show on TV, or greatest show on TV?

Old 03-03-2012, 08:28 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Dude, you said that Breaking Bad stole ideas from Dexter. Just get the **** out with that.
It's the same damn formula. If you can't see that...well, I already know you can't.
Old 03-03-2012, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Great show on TV, or greatest show on TV?
It's pretty damn awesome

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
It's the same damn formula. If you can't see that...well, I already know you can't.
No, no it's not the same formula. They looked into whether Dexter was right for what he was doing or was a monster for one season, then just went on pretending like he's a full blown hero. Breaking Bad has turned Walter into a complex character that borders on being a villain to Jesse's protagonist.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-03-2012, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love watching Brody get defensive

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You're delusional.
Old 03-03-2012, 11:47 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I knew as soon as BB came up it was only a matter of time before Xio followed.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
I knew as soon as BB came up it was only a matter of time before Xio followed.
I'll ******* fight anyone who is dumb enough to speak out of turn.