Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-10-2012, 01:00 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
When does the next season of Breaking Bad start? I'm trying to get caught up before the season starts. I'm going to watch the Season Two Finale tonight.
You're in for a treat. Show gets crazy good in Seasons 3 and 4. I'm not as big a fan as most people around here because it can be a little slow for my liking, but the later seasons just ooze tension.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 01:03 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Why does NBC suck soooooooooooo much? Tyler ******* Perry over Parks? GTFO!
Not that it's any better, but it's actually Matthew Perry. Tyler Perry has enough awful shows already.
Old 05-10-2012, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The greatest 90 seconds ever:
http://www.nbc.com/parks-and-recreat...th-ron/1400258

Warning: Copious amounts of Ron Swanson.
Old 05-10-2012, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was that warning so we could all plastic our rooms to make for an easy cleanup?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Was that warning so we could all plastic our rooms to make for an easy cleanup?
For some of you, yes.

My main thinking was I wish someone had warned me before I viewed this. I should have cleared my afternoon of anything to keep from watching this another dozen or two times.
Old 05-10-2012, 01:50 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Turn your damn TV off and go canoeing for yourself. - Ron Swanson

brb guys, canoeing

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 01:51 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Turn your damn TV off and go canoeing for yourself. - Ron Swanson

brb guys, canoeing
You don't even own a canoe!

Also, is "canoeing" an awkward looking word for anyone else? It seems so unnatural.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 05-10-2012, 01:52 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
You don't even own a canoe!

Also, is "canoeing" an awkward looking word for anyone else? It seems so unnatural.
I will watch the videos done by Nick Offerman and learn how to build a canoe and then I will go canoeing. And you will not be invited on the canoe during the canoeing festivities. How does THAT make you feel?

Old 05-10-2012, 01:52 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

no, but every once in a while i will find a word that just pisses me off by how it looks

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 01:57 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I will watch the videos done by Nick Offerman and learn how to build a canoe and then I will go canoeing. And you will not be invited on the canoe during the canoeing festivities. How does THAT make you feel?
Like this...

Quote:
Old 05-10-2012, 01:58 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Like this...

Perhaps you will figure out a way to get in my good graces before canoeing season. I have already built one for Xio, GF, fenikz, and myself. You will be awfully lonely without your own canoe!

Old 05-10-2012, 02:01 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Perhaps you will figure out a way to get in my good graces before canoeing season. I have already built one for Xio, GF, fenikz, and myself. You will be awfully lonely without your own canoe!
I'll just forge a makeshift raft with Kal and we will paddle awkwardly behind you with our hands.
Quote:
Old 05-10-2012, 02:02 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
I'll just forge a makeshift raft with Kal and we will paddle awkwardly behind you with our hands.
We will fire at you with our canoe cannons. Did I forget to mention that we had cannons on our canoes? We'll shoot you with them.

Old 05-10-2012, 02:04 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
We will fire at you with our canoe cannons. Did I forget to mention that we had cannons on our canoes? We'll shoot you with them.
...I can just throw Kal, he's little.
Quote:
Old 05-10-2012, 02:07 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
*shakes head*

whatever. curb was a worse version of seinfeld, and i hated seinfeld. given the responses, only half of you even have a sense of humor, so i'm feeling pretty ok with my opinion right now.
Your opinion that you're a humorless curmudgeon? Yeah, I agree with that too. Curb is one of the funniest shows ever, and Larry David is a comedic God.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
When does the next season of Breaking Bad start? I'm trying to get caught up before the season starts. I'm going to watch the Season Two Finale tonight.
Yeah, I have to watch season 4. It's kind of a pain that it's not on Netflix though.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 02:19 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess that means Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Parks and Rec, Community, etc. all suck too.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-10-2012, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i don't think you actually like any of those things.
It's true. He doesn't.

NOW WHO'S GOING CANOEING WITH ME!?

I need someone to record my self-narration.
Old 05-10-2012, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
It's true. He doesn't.

NOW WHO'S GOING CANOEING WITH ME!?

I need someone to record my self-narration.
You can pretend that I didn't get you into Breaking Bad and Mad Men all by yourself.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-10-2012, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You can pretend that I didn't get you into Breaking Bad and Mad Men all by yourself.
You got me into Breaking Bad, but sure as **** not Mad Men.
Old 05-10-2012, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Late July.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish all our news anchors were this eloquent:

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 06:42 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hodgman makes everything better. Unfortunately, I will be missing Community for the 4th straight week. Argle Bargle.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 07:13 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Late July.
It's gonna be split into two halves.. which is reallly damn lame and hurts my testes.
Old 05-10-2012, 07:28 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
Yeah, I have to watch season 4. It's kind of a pain that it's not on Netflix though.
It should be on Netflix shortly before the new season. I believe they added season 3 right before season 4, just in time for people to catch up.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote