Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-06-2012, 02:16 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Jeez, no invite? Fine. I'll go watch White Collar by myself jerk.
sorry, i have a small room and my dog is stretched over the rest of the couch.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 02:34 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
sorry, i have a small room and my dog is stretched over the rest of the couch.
You could've just let him sit in your bean bag chair. Better than having him sit on the floor on your yoga mats.
Old 07-06-2012, 10:15 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Im watching Psych! Joyous times.
I watched 4 episodes of season 3 last night myself.
Old 07-06-2012, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Walking dead marathon this weekend who's watching?!

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 09:13 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ive caught up to Walking Dead, and Game of Thrones. No interest in watching 5 seasons of Trueblood.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Location: "Everybody sounds like Meryl Streep with a gun to their head."
Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Ive caught up to Walking Dead, and Game of Thrones. No interest in watching 5 seasons of Trueblood.
I watch True Blood for the bewbs.
Bixby (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 09:26 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
Walking dead marathon this weekend who's watching?!

I am. I don't care what some of these ass hats say, I love the Walking Dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The pilot is supposed to be in black in white, so I'm going to atleast check that out.

Last edited by Splat : 07-06-2012 at 09:51 PM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I am. I don't care what some of these ass hats say, I love the Walking Dead.
Hey, when Walking Dead has more than 1 or 2 compelling characters and kills the two worst characters on TV (Lori, Carl)...

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 09:54 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Hey, when Walking Dead has more than 1 or 2 compelling characters and kills the two worst characters on TV (Lori, Carl)...

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 10:05 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You'l get no argument from me on that point. Lori is the only character to ever get into a car accident when she is the only human on planet earth driving. And Carl is just awful. Luckily, people with the show are saying Carl is going to be much improved (not a crybaby, not leading to the death of likable characters, no longer going places he's not supposed to) so hopefully I'll only be wishing for the death of one character this season.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 07-08-2012, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 07-08-2012, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

According to the talking dead we see the governor this season as well as the obvious Michonne

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 07-09-2012, 12:32 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought The Newsroom was great tonight. The scene between Jane Fonda and Sam Waterston was really good, and Alison Pill wasn't obnoxious like she was in the second episode.. she was more like the pilot Maggie which I liked.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I thought The Newsroom was great tonight. The scene between Jane Fonda and Sam Waterston was really good, and Alison Pill wasn't obnoxious like she was in the second episode.. she was more like the pilot Maggie which I liked.
I really enjoyed the Newsroom as well tonight I hope the whole love triangle with Pill ends soon though. I just find it annoying.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 07-09-2012, 12:36 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I do too, but it's in almost every single show Sorkin does, so I'm used to it by now.

Old 07-09-2012, 12:44 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I do too, but it's in almost every single show Sorkin does, so I'm used to it by now.
(He's also really, really bad at it). The episode wasn't bad and I am intrigued by the Waterston/Fonda stuff, but bah.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 01:21 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
(He's also really, really bad at it). The episode wasn't bad and I am intrigued by the Waterston/Fonda stuff, but bah.
I don't think he's ALWAYS bad at it, but he usually is. When he's good at it though he's REALLY good at it (The American President for instance). He just hasn't done it here yet.

Old 07-09-2012, 08:27 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I also thought Newsroom last night was the best episode of the 3 so far.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 10:05 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm kinda torn so far on The Newsroom. On one hand, I love Jeff Daniels as the lead. He does a fantastic job. Sam Waterston and Dev Patel are equally awesome too. But something just doesn't sit right with me. I'm not really sure if it is the characterization or the message Sorkin is trying to convey on the show, but I find myself at times not enjoying it at all. I both like it and dislike it.

I've heard some interesting things from critics who have seen more than the first 3 episodes so I'm kinda interested to see where the show goes. Apparently Dev Patel's character gets threshed out a little more in an upcoming episode, for the worse. Either way I'm definitely going to keep watching.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since I have nothing better to do, I'll watch newsroom. Daniels and Waterson are great, I just don't see any direction. But of course attacking the tea party and their constant hypocritical double standards will always bring me some joy.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 05:11 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

White Collar tomorrow! White Collar tomorrow! White Collar tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-09-2012, 05:15 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Olivia Munn needs to die, she is so ******* horrible

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 05:19 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Anyone checking out Perception tonight? It's the new TNT show starring Eric McCormick (from Will and Grace) and Rachel Leigh Cook, rowrrr.

Old 07-09-2012, 05:24 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

I'm probably going to a minor league baseball game tonight, but it looked intriguing so I'll probably check it out online.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote: