Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-17-2009, 06:59 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Also, just finished the episode. Funny to see the very short Godric standing next to Eric, who is pretty tall. Made for an interesting dynamic there at the end. Skarsgaard is far and away the best actor on the show, and it isnt even close. That last bit was really good.

Overall, good episode. I wanna see what happens when the vampires meet Maryann though.
He seriously looked like he was 12 when they were on the roof together.

Oh and I called what would happen. :D

I'd also add that the Lafayette fight was pretty sweet. It was really weird seeing him in something else the other day. He plays Ernie Davis' brother in, The Express.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 07:01 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
How long before they introduce other supernaturals into the show? I remember Bill or maybe Sam saying something about how there were Werewolves in the world as well. I am thinking eventually those, and maybe some other things, make an appearance. I certainly hope not, because I would hate for the show to digress into some sort of supernatural smorgasbord, but I think it will happen eventually, especially after Maryann gets taken out and they need a new villain.
Well the season is almost over but, I'd bet there would be some cheesy ass werewolves and such next year.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-17-2009, 07:13 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I don't give a **** what anyone says (mostly talking about the Twilight comparisons I have heard from most people I get to watch the show that don't get through the first half of season one) True Blood is ******* incredible. Brilliant episode and it was great getting to see my favorite characters put on acting clinics (Eric, Jason, and Lafeyette mostly).
The True Blood to Twilight comparisons are stupid. Even the worst actor on True Blood (Stephen Moyer IMO) makes everyone in Twilight look like ******* amateurs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 07:21 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Go research it, the comparisons are quite apt. And True Blood has quite the female following. The fact that it is R, though and doesnt take itself as seriously as Twilight is what sets it apart. I've never seen Twilight but, I know plenty of people that have and watch True Blood regularly. They're always bringing up comparisons as well. Not something any dude would want to hear but, they do have a lot in common. Or go check out the who ripped off who parts on the IMDB forums or just google, "comparisons". It's all interesting to read. Comparisons are unavoidable but, there are a lot there.

That being said, I'll watch True Blood every week but, have zero interest in ever seeing a Twilight movie.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-17-2009, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Lafeyette
Probably, my favorite character. Either him or Eric.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 07:51 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Probably, my favorite character. Either him or Eric.
Eric and Lafayette are my favorite characters as well. Lafayette doesnt get nearly enough screen time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 07:52 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Lafayette has grown on me...I didnt like him all that much when I started watching but, he's cool in my book. And him beating the crap out of that annoying Eggs character just helped his case. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-17-2009, 08:37 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ive read all the Sookie Stackhouse books and this the rare case that the TV show is better than the book. BTW Eric and Sam are my favorites thus far but I cant wait until the season after next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The new Psych season is finally underway and as good as I have hoped for so far. It's gotta be tough to find to characters who play off each other as well and Shaun and Gus.

Might have been mentioned a while back, but did anyone catch their poke at The Mentalist during the season premier? Straight up awesome.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 10:32 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
Might have been mentioned a while back, but did anyone catch their poke at The Mentalist during the season premier? Straight up awesome.
Me.

yes it was amazing

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 10:41 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, I just started watching Dexter after the 1,000,000th person told me that I needed to. Let's just say I absolutely hate myself for not watching it sooner. The show is absolutely brilliant, pure gold. I just finished S1E8 and I am still flipping out.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 11:25 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
So, I just started watching Dexter after the 1,000,000th person told me that I needed to. Let's just say I absolutely hate myself for not watching it sooner. The show is absolutely brilliant, pure gold. I just finished S1E8 and I am still flipping out.
better late than never. just get done before the 4th season starts so you know what we are talking about

Old 08-18-2009, 11:41 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rescue Me sure as hell hasn't gotten anywhere after 20 episodes.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 11:48 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is an earthquake on Judge Judy tomorrow!

Totally skipping class for that one!

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 11:51 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just Shoot Me is a good show.
I've been watching that a lot as of late.

I also recently finished the Arrested Development series.
There's a movie coming out for it in 2010 :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFLO View Post

SHUT UP. What time does it come on!?

Old 08-18-2009, 11:54 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
SHUT UP. What time does it come on!?
4 ET on ABC!

Old 08-18-2009, 11:57 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
4 ET on ABC!
holy ****, time to make that a cell phone reminder!

Old 08-19-2009, 12:00 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
4 ET on ABC!
That is Oprah's time slot.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 12:01 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

http://jezebel.com/5082588/the-judge...hquake-episode

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 12:01 AM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
That is Oprah's time slot.
Whatever.

I get Judge Judy on ABC at 4 ET...

Oprah is on at 4 ET on CBS on my boobtube.

Old 08-19-2009, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CBS for Judge Judy not ABC.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 12:03 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.judgejudy.com/local_airtimes.php

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 12:47 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, the earthquake stuff is on YouTube. Stay in school folks!
Old 08-19-2009, 12:48 AM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

I have a new favorite television character and quite frankly, he is one of the more underrated ones in current television...

I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA!