Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-23-2007, 02:46 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favortie Poster: Yodachu

Poster You Can't Stand: BigDawg819

Best New Poster: No idea?

Best College Football Poster: Don't go there much.

Best Nfl Draft Poster: I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Scott Wright.

Best Mock Maker: Keylime (Usually really close towards the draft.)

Best NFL Poster:Shiver for his updates Patriots-Lions for the pick'ems

Best Fantasy Poster: Don't go there.

Best Off-Topic: Everyone

Best 10,000+ Poster: Lions WMD

Funniest Poster: Yodachu

Most Underrated Poster: ERU

Most Overrated Poster: Bigdawg819

Best 'Named' Poster: Ward just because I always thought it was a cool name.

Best 'Mod' Poster: YOU ALL SUCK

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF

Last edited by PoopSandwich : 10-23-2007 at 03:05 PM.
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 03:22 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favortie Poster: D-Unit, Ghettosermon, Man_of_Steel, neko4, draftguru151, Shiver, scottyboy, BuckNaked, CutlerChris

Poster You Can't Stand: njx9

Best New Poster:

Best College Football Poster: RyanLeaf#1

Best NFL Draft Poster: Scott Wright

Best Mock Maker: toonster

Best NFL Poster: Shiver

Best Fantasy Poster: Man_of_Steel

Best Off-Topic: P-L

Best 10,000+ Poster:

Funniest Poster:

Most Underrated Poster:

Most Overrated Poster: -black (he's not here but he still is)

Best 'Named' Poster:

Best 'Mod' Poster: All unique

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 03:42 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favortie Poster: SuperKevin, fisch, Xio, Philliez, CraigNall4MVP

Poster You Can't Stand: HinesWardJr

Best New Poster:

Best College Football Poster: me, because I'm the only one that cares that Buffalo is leading the MAC East. Maybe Leaf and D-Unit as a package pick.

Best NFL Draft Poster: Scott Wright

Best Mock Maker: toonster

Best NFL Poster: Shiver

Best Fantasy Poster: Rob or Xio

Best Off-Topic: Borat

Best 10,000+ Poster: WMD

Funniest Poster: Windy

Most Underrated Poster: PMD

Most Overrated Poster: quite a few

Best 'Named' Poster: Hurricane Dtika

Best 'Mod' Poster: yodachu

Last edited by SuperMcGee : 10-23-2007 at 03:51 PM.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 03:44 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favorite Poster: Xio, D-Unit, j05son, Brownstown, pretty much all brown's fans, Ghettosermon, comahan (even though ive only seen about 4 of his posts), UKfan, 'cuse213, Philliez

Poster You Can't Stand: Bigdawg, Osu at times... tbraton if hes not banned yet, oh and Green Bay Scat

Best New Poster: crvena ptica, ed wood

Best College Football Poster: keylime

Best Nfl Draft Poster: toonster

Best Mock Maker: scott wright?

Best NFL Poster: BBD

Best Fantasy Poster: unquestionably D-Unit (although im kicking your ass in football)

Best Off-Topic: Lions WMD, for comedy and basketball knowledge

Best 10,000+ Poster: Xio or D-Unit

Funniest Poster: Brownstown

Most Underrated Poster: j05son

Most Overrated Poster: Geo since he's been mentioned over BBD/Shiver for NFL poster quite a few times

Best 'Named' Poster: I need to hear ERU's story... but I'll say Xiomera just because it means nothing

Best 'Mod' Poster: eh, I'll throw P-L in here
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 03:50 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post

Here is DChess' Biggest Jackass Trophy
omg ive waited 19 years, and let me tell you, it was worth the wait!
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 03:50 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Favortie Poster: D-Unit, Ghettosermon, Man_of_Steel, neko4, draftguru151, Shiver, scottyboy, BuckNaked, CutlerChris
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
Most Underrated Poster: Scottyboy
you guys are sweet.

I'm surprised me and my ultimate knowledge of college football isnt here. I mean, without me, who else would inform you all of the all around greatness of every Rutgers player? you guys would be totally in the dark.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
Most Overrated Poster: Geo since he's been mentioned over BBD/Shiver for NFL poster quite a few times
BBD and Shiver swing from my nuts.

:p :p :p
Old 10-23-2007, 04:04 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
BBD and Shiver swing from my nuts.

:p :p :p
Looks like your name should be Bigblueballsack then. If it was, I'd definitely have you as the top NFL poster.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 04:12 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm actually very surprised that biggest homer isnt a topic here. I got my hopes up for a second
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 10-23-2007, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Creek
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

(only using people once)

Favortie Poster: Ward. (Hi Ward!)

Poster You Can't Stand: JBond. He knows why!

Best New Poster: I don't pay attention to n00bz and neither should you.

Best College Football Poster: DJP I guess. He's all over the recruiting stuff.

Best Nfl Draft Poster: Toonsterwu

Best Mock Maker: Bearsfan's been doing nice work.

Best NFL Poster: Bsaza. Just 'cause he needs his name on the list.

Best Fantasy Poster: Me. Even though I don't post there, I've won two NFLDC fantasy leagues in the past.

Best Off-Topic: Comhan. He does a fine job in the wrestling thread.

Best 10,000+ Poster: Njx! Yeah!

Funniest Poster: WMD.

Most Underrated Poster: Brodeur

Most Overrated Poster: ny10804. Because he's the next one ahead of my on the reputation list.

Best 'Named' Poster: "Paul"

Best 'Mod' Poster: D-Unit

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff View Post
Yeah, good joke. Awesome.
Creek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Biggest Ego Boost: This thread.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 04:26 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
either that or it could crush your ego by having people not like or realize you. That could sting quite a bit
Quote:
Old 10-23-2007, 04:33 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
meh. take pride in it. at various times, both me and ward would've run away with "most hated". and that was before i was a mod.
yes but you are called most hated out of love. we all really love you guys deep down. now that DG fellow, god, he's such a Ted Ginn homer
Quote:
Old 10-23-2007, 04:34 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Everybody needs an ego boost every once in a while.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 04:36 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
That's why I like it when Hacksaw gives me the thumbs up. really makes me feel good about each and every post
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 04:40 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
especially yoda, other rams/dolphins fans, and yes, you vikings fans, for having to sit through games watching Tavaris Jackson as your QB
Quote:
Old 10-23-2007, 04:47 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

DChess made me cry on the inside.
Old 10-23-2007, 04:50 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
DChess made me cry on the inside.
he's really good at that.
Quote:
Old 10-23-2007, 06:17 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Best 'Mod' Poster: yodachu
For all u Noobs who know ****, yes, I was once a mod and am a future admin I am.
Old 10-23-2007, 06:23 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Toonster is underrated. I don't think some people realize just how much this guy knows. The two main things I care about in my life are sports and my girlfriend. I'm always occupied in some way with one or the other. Even at school, during class I'm texting her or doing some sort of sports related thing online or in my notebook. Despite all this, I don't even know an eight of the things Toonster knows. The guy is an enyclopedia of sports knowledge, and not just football.

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 06:24 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i just had a brush with e-death
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 06:27 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
i just had a brush with e-death
were you perma-banned?
Old 10-23-2007, 06:49 PM    (permalink
CannedToast
Rookie

CannedToast hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Favortie Poster: Easily myself

Poster You Can't Stand: Scorchin. The original EA.

Best New Poster: See favorite.

Best NFL Poster: BBD / Geo

Best Off-Topic:

Funniest Poster: Creek, WMD, and Windy (So much more so back when he was the most random person in the entire world).

Most Underrated Poster: Damix. But he never posts. So possibly... Muffin?

Most Overrated Poster: Probably Keak.

Best 'Named' Poster: Wayne Newton

Best 'Mod' Poster: njx/sarf, but it isn't fair because they tag team.
CannedToast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 06:50 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CannedToast View Post
Favortie Poster: Easily myself

Poster You Can't Stand: Scorchin. The original EA.

Best New Poster: See favorite.

Best NFL Poster: BBD / Geo

Best Off-Topic:

Funniest Poster: Creek, WMD, and Windy (So much more so back when he was the most random person in the entire world).

Most Underrated Poster: Damix. But he never posts. So possibly... Muffin?

Most Overrated Poster: Probably Keak.

Best 'Named' Poster: Wayne Newton

Best 'Mod' Poster: njx/sarf, but it isn't fair because they tag team.
You weren't around for Keak, how do you think he's overrated.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 06:51 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see how you can be the best new poster, and know who Keak is?

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote