Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-23-2007, 07:15 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
First off thanks to everyone who put my name in any slot, even if ya hate me!

Secondly I hate doin this because Ill forget someone because its 3:25 am on the right coast and Im a bit tired, so if I leave you out and you feel you should be on this list I apologize.

Favortie Poster: (no particular order) Lions WMD(Saddam), NIP, BigDawg, Fischbowl, Superkevin(Keepin Kevin's free with everything he's got and we love and appreciate ya for it dude!), Xiomera, D-Unit, Trip, Wingy, Yodachu, HChu, DCarey20, Mike Doobie (together we are the OGs of Ravens fans on NFLDC), DChess, BrownsTown, DHVF, The Dynasty, Keak Da Sneak, Creek and I know there are more but I cant think right now.

Poster You Can't Stand:CCB(its a mutual thing)

Best New Poster: Don't really know any new posters

Best College Football Poster: Futurescout because Reggie McNeal truly is god!

Best NFL Draft Poster: Toonsterwu, although last year when WMD and I were making a draft we called Brady Quinn's first rd fall so I would have to argue we are right up there also.

Best Mock Maker: I never see who is making the mock I just click on the link and look at the Ravens pick and roll out.

Best NFL Poster: Keak Da Sneak

Best Fantasy Poster: Don't check the fantasy stuff on here I make my own fantasy decisions

Best Off-Topic: Lions WMD, and Superkevin

Best 10,000+ Poster: ERU, NIP, Lions WMD, Xiomera, D-Unit

Funniest Poster: Lions WMD, Fischbowl, Superkevin, DChess, NIP, and BigDawg

Most Underrated Poster: Lions WMD (should be a Hall Of Famer), Fischbowl, and of course Superkevin

Most Overrated Poster: Can't think of anyone blatantly overrated

Best 'Named' Poster: ERU, my name creation is classic!

Best 'Mod' Poster: D-Unit, Xiomera
ERU must be stuck back in 2006. I am not a mod/admin anymore . . .

Is it safe to assume that I unanimously win the Best Former Administrator to be Demoted Award?
Old 10-23-2007, 07:39 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this is making me laugh haha

you guys are funny
Old 10-23-2007, 09:00 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since i've been posting here for 3 years and still don't know who anybody is, i now present the "Things that drowe likes" awards.

-When there is a serious thread going on about how somebody's friend or family member is sick, dead or 'tarded and somebody makes an extremely tasteless and offensive joke about the situation. yeah, i always LOL.

-When somebody posts a mock draft and some duder posts "My team WILL NOT pass on this player. it's a LOCK." i should track who has said this and PM them when their teams pass on their locks.

-watching njx9 pimp slap an unruly poster.

-Political or Religious posts. nothing entertains me more that watching somebody say something blatently political or religious and then watching the next poster say "ooooooooooooooo, yer gonna get in trouble!" also, bonus, i get to watch njx9 come in and pimp-slap 'em.

-watching BF51 have to remove a sig quote used for the purpose of making fun of a Packer fan was just excellent.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 09:13 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Poster You Can't Stand:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
this is making me laugh haha

you guys are funny
I think this goes for anyone who has read the NFL gameday thread.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 09:15 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Poster You Can't Stand:

I think this goes for anyone who has read the NFL gameday thread.
I don't really read the thread, I just ***** about the Rams and their suckiness. The Rams really suck in case u all didn't know.
Old 10-23-2007, 09:17 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
I don't really read the thread, I just ***** about the Rams and their suckiness. The Rams really suck in case u all didn't know.
We just lost our only good player for the season, so now we're even in suckiness.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 09:20 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
We just lost our only good player for the season, so now we're even in suckiness.
At least u had one good player.....
Old 10-23-2007, 09:29 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

This is mine and Xiomera's song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL4L4Uv5rf0
Old 10-23-2007, 09:44 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favorite Poster: I don't really have an all around favorite

Poster You Can't Stand: robert_in_bigD

Best New Poster: Auron

Best College Football Poster: RyanLeaf and SNIPER26

Best Nfl Draft Poster: toonsterwu

Best Mock Maker: toonsterwu obviously, but I have just been elightended to bearsfan 51's mocks. Never realized he did them so well, so he gets props as well.

Best NFL Poster: bigbluedefense and Shiver

Best Fantasy Poster: D-Unit or Xiomera

Best Off-Topic: All the guys in the MLB thread (the only off topic thread I post in with any regularity), P-L, Big Dawg, GF1080, MaxV, Moth, Ewing, Bsaza, I'm leaving people out but whatever.

Best 10,000+ Poster: Shiver

Funniest Poster: Borat

Most Underrated Poster: Bsaza and Moc182

Most Overrated Poster: Ward

Best 'Named' Poster: art vandelay (I think it's funny)

Best 'Mod' Poster: P-L
Old 10-23-2007, 09:47 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favortie Poster: Superkevin, P-L, Sniper, Xio and everyone else in the Lions forum, Most(but certainly not all) of the Michigan fans, Toonster, a bunch of others.

Poster You Can't Stand: Some annoying ones, but no one I can't stand

Best New Poster: Chaucer

Best College Football Poster: Sniper, DG, P-L, RyanLeaf#1

Best Nfl Draft Poster: Toonster

Best Mock Maker: Toonster, BF51, D-Unit(because he shares my opinion of Shawn Crable)

Best NFL Poster: Shiver, I love his write ups

Best Fantasy Poster: I'm not in there enough

Best Off-Topic: Superkevin, Addict

Best 10,000+ Poster: Don't even know who all has over 10,000

Funniest Poster: Superkevin, Addict

Most Underrated Poster: No idea

Most Overrated Poster: No idea

Best 'Named' Poster: Chaucer

Best 'Mod' Poster: P-L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 10:18 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Is it safe to assume that I unanimously win the Best Former Administrator to be Demoted Award?
by a landslide.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 12:20 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:

U win a lot of things in my heart Xio.
Old 10-23-2007, 12:25 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
-watching BF51 have to remove a sig quote used for the purpose of making fun of a Packer fan was just excellent.
Lick my nine.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 12:30 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Lick my nine.
ooooh are you flirting with him?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Lick my nine.
I thought you only let fat girls do that.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 12:37 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
I thought you only let fat girls do that.
Fat girls, skinny girls, tall girls, midget girls, girls with no teeth, girls with no arms, well....you get my point.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 01:53 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favortie Poster: ERU, BF51, toonster, ghetto

Poster You Can't Stand: GIANTS FANS (minus a few of you guys)

Best New Poster: I DONT KNOW~!!!#@

Best College Football Poster: RyanLeaf#1

Best Nfl Draft Poster:

Best Mock Maker: any draft that has KC not picking in the top 10

Best NFL Poster: ghetto, myself, shiver, geo

Best Fantasy Poster: dunno

Best Off-Topic: dunno

Best 10,000+ Poster: ERU

Funniest Poster: myself

Most Underrated Poster: ME WTF??? Ihate you all

Most Overrated Poster: dunno

Best 'Named' Poster: ahem

Best 'Mod' Poster: I dunno

as *** is this is(IM HYPING MYSELF UP SORRY):
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ead.php?t=9468
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ead.php?t=7715
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ead.php?t=6361
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ad.php?t=14061

jsut a few LOL

HYPE HYPE!!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 01:55 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^ i would probably slap you across the face like a ***** if you were next to me
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 01:58 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why would you type such a thing?
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 02:04 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

You unanimously win the Most STD Sounding Name Award

As in "Aye, Jethro! Dat der boys name sounds like its a Ess Tee Dee!"

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate all of you.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 02:11 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Go D and ERU, boo Ward and Chris. Go go go! Boo boo boo!
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 02:16 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here is DChess' Biggest Jackass Trophy
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 02:17 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

No its just that D-Unit and you were the only mods Ive liked. Shiver is pretty cool too.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 02:36 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can never attempt stuff like this, there's too many people whose posts I like reading (or hate reading in some cases ;) ) and who I like discussing stuff with. Especially when the AFC South division forum is superb and the division fans associated are great.

But I will say that when I grow up, I want to be like Windy.