Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-02-2006, 07:05 PM    (permalink

Who is better
Old 04-02-2006, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Keak

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 07:08 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philliez01
Keak
I was about to put that as an option
Old 04-02-2006, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Keak Thee Sneak

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Syll
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philliez01
Keak
I was about to put that as an option
And I was about to say myself

Lil Wayne:
They call me gangsta gangsta
Weezy, Weezy
Lil Birdman junior
Holla at ya *****
I **** around and throw a bottle at you *****
I'ma big pimp I throw a model at you *****
Squad-ad squad up throw up the motto at you niggaz
You can mind up I throw a hollow at you *****
And I'm so high
No I'm too high
But a little work on a few blocks
And I put a few skirts on a few blocks
If you dirt you feel the burst from my fuse box
Oh lordy there nobody like me shortie
I hold Cash Money myself it's me money
Old cats wants to test come see shortie
I got it all hot it in the pocket I'll pop it
I riding in a 'Rarri where the top is in my pocket
That's young Weezy baby

Chamillionaire:

I'm still squeezing grain, through the drama some things done changed
All my homies got rearranged, nothing changed about me but change
So bring the change but you can leave the laim, Chamillitary ***** see the chain
Pointing fingers like we to blame, cause gimic rappers gotta leave the game
Yes ma'am gotta get grands, eliminate niggaz in the way of my plans
All the real fans staying my fans, realized I was in the way of my damn self
I'm the truth, I got ghetto to ghetto jamming it
Get the respect that Cham can get, then you can say I am the ****
A lot of niggaz be talking big, but they out there lying about they life
But then they'd end up getting exposed, like they weren't lying about it right
Picture me crying about a price, I'm rich ain't crying about a flight
I get respect in every city, that I'm flying up out at night
Now I'm the biggest seller, you can tell I make a profit
Bracelet looking yella, and you'll never ever stop it
Put yellow in the bezel, get your bread up try and cop it
Instead of a vendetta, just do better try and top it
Nerv

OPTION 3 OPTION 3 OPTION 3 OPTION 3 OPTION 3

Haha so far option 3 is dominating this poll.

Cham from 99-02 > Lil Weezy...

If we're talking currently, Cham blows...

D4L > Cham...
Old 04-02-2006, 07:10 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chamillionare

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv
OPTION 3 OPTION 3 OPTION 3 OPTION 3 OPTION 3

Haha so far option 3 is dominating this poll.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote

CHeck above for the lyrics of the respective rappers
Old 04-02-2006, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Keak Thee Sneak

Chamillionaire isn't even in Lil Wayne's league yet son, he can't even go platinum.. Weezy runnin' his own record label and like quadruple platinum.. come on now, and he's still a hood ninja. You don't see him dancin' around up in videos like Chamillionaire lookin' like a anorexic fifty cent.. he GARBO.
Old 04-02-2006, 07:18 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keak Thee Sneak
Chamillionaire isn't even in Lil Wayne's league yet son, he can't even go platinum.. Weezy runnin' his own record label and like quadruple platinum.. come on now, and he's still a hood ninja. You don't see him dancin' around up in videos like Chamillionaire lookin' like a anorexic fifty cent.. he GARBO.
'

HEy man, weezy's been mainstream for a while, Chamillionaire was putting out sick hsit since 2001 and nobbody just recognized it.
Old 04-02-2006, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Keak Thee Sneak

Quote:
Quote:
'

HEy man, weezy's been mainstream for a while, Chamillionaire was putting out sick hsit since 2001 and nobbody just recognized it.
Lil Wayne signed with Cash Money when he was like.. 14 I think, and has been putting out records since. He's 24 now. 10 years compared to Chamillionaire's maybe 4.
Old 04-02-2006, 07:20 PM    (permalink

Quote:
'

Old 04-02-2006, 07:23 PM    (permalink
CalBears99
Pro Bowler

CalBears99 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Chad Johnson WR Cincinnati Bengals

sig by Nyi28nhl from Islander Mania
CalBears99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 07:23 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
'

since 98 or 99 actually...
Old 04-02-2006, 07:26 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by PYRO
Quote:
Quote:
'

yeah but I was just a younger young youngster back then and I couldn't care less who artists were.
Old 04-02-2006, 07:28 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalBears99
Chad Johnson WR Cincinnati Bengals
IS that right
Old 04-02-2006, 07:28 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
'

yeah but I was just a younger young youngster back then and I couldn't care less who artists were.
Just because you were younger and apathetic doesn't mean that the music didn't exist...
Old 04-02-2006, 07:31 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I havent heard Char, so I have to go Lil Wayne. I like the songs I have heard from him a lot. Fireman, Dont Trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 07:31 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
'

Just because you were younger and apathetic doesn't mean that the music didn't exist...
read the post, I said I could have cared less who the artists were, not that I didn't care about music
Old 04-02-2006, 07:35 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
'

read the post, I said I could have cared less who the artists were, not that I didn't care about music
my bad...

if you get a chance, pick up Swisha House's North Side 11...Cham wrecked it...
Old 04-02-2006, 07:36 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
'

my bad...

I thought he and the Swisha boys had huge problems with each other
Old 04-02-2006, 07:40 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
'

my bad...

I thought he and the Swisha boys had huge problems with each other
Cham was in Swisha House from 98 until 2002, when the whole camp broke up...Mike Watts brought in Mike Jones and Magnificent to be the new Swisha House...Cham, Paul Wall, and two others formed the Color Changin Click, Slim Thug made Boss Hogg Outlawz, and the rest of the scrubs (Big Pic, Lil Mario, Sabwarfare, etc) fell off the planet...

The problems didn't come until 2004, when Cham and Jones started their lil beef...
Old 04-03-2006, 06:56 AM    (permalink

I shoul've known,That is why Cham had some songs dissing turtle head