i would like to

rio
shanghai
auckland
las vegas
Old 10-23-2007, 01:46 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fallujah but I'll be there soon enough

In all honesty I'm not really a big travel kind of guy.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 01:51 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Amsterdam....all imma say...
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 01:52 AM    (permalink
NATIONALchamps

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Fallujah but I'll be there soon enough

In all honesty I'm not really a big travel kind of guy.
who is hacksaw jim duggan?
Old 10-23-2007, 01:52 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NATIONALchamps View Post
Old school pro wrestler. I think he's mildly re-tarded
Old 10-23-2007, 01:53 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NATIONALchamps View Post
Thats SuperKevin, he's a prowrestler...
Old 10-23-2007, 01:55 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

I know your true identity SUPERDUGGAN!!!!!
Old 10-23-2007, 01:56 AM    (permalink
NATIONALchamps

he look like mariusz pudzianowski famous poland strongman.
Old 10-23-2007, 02:10 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anywhere with a beach, a house on the beach and a bar.
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 02:39 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
Amsterdam....all imma say...
I hate to tell you, but Amsterdam really isn't all that great... Paris is way prettier.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 02:47 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like amsterdam, Nude beaches of Australia(the continent) and France, GOA-I hear that place is poping during New Years.
Old 10-23-2007, 02:47 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ill just go with Countries because in every country there are many places Id like to go.

Sweden
Iceland
Greenland
Finland
Switzerland
Russia
Germany
England
Italy
Brazil
Japan
China

and of course........

AUSTRALIA!!!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 02:59 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes yes I want to visit Australia as well.. also Ireland, Egypt, and Japan!
Old 10-23-2007, 03:01 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd like to visit...

Ausralia
Poland (I wanna see Auschwitz)
Japan (just to have seen it)
USA (just to have been there, can't judge what you haven't seen)
Egypt (gotta see a pyramid)
Peru (I like the old civilisations)

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 10-23-2007, 03:05 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well i see we are all in agreement to go to Australia so i purpose a plan that NFLDC book a flight to Australia this includes New Zealand.
Old 10-23-2007, 03:07 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No way. New Zealanders are just wannabe Australians..
Old 10-23-2007, 03:08 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Well i see we are all in agreement to go to Australia so i purpose a plan that NFLDC book a flight to Australia this includes New Zealand.
oooh NFLDC Tours!

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 10-23-2007, 03:10 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BTW!!!

How could I forget my home land.....

IRELAND!!!!

and I also wanna visit Scotland.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 10-23-2007, 03:12 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
BTW!!!

How could I forget my home land.....

IRELAND!!!!

and I also wanna visit Scotland.
I've been to Schotland. Crappy weather, beautiful country. No Mel Gibson though :(

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 10-23-2007, 03:15 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

For some reason I really want to go to Seattle. Always have.
Old 10-23-2007, 03:17 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
For some reason I really want to go to Seattle. Always have.
I am supposed to be going there for the Ravens @ Seahawks game, hopefully my friend comes through with his ticket hookup. Ill let ya know how it is if I go. And I have always wanted to go to Seattle, San Diego, and Oregon when it comes to places in the USA Id like to go.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 10-23-2007, 03:21 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

I'm reminded of Wayne's World when they use the blue screen to travel to far off destinations and end up in Delaware.
Old 10-23-2007, 03:22 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
I'm reminded of Wayne's World when they use the blue screen to travel to far off destinations and end up in Delaware.
Haha

I have been to Delaware and let me say they described Delaware perfectly!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 10-23-2007, 03:23 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well i do want to go to ireland, but no really for vacational purposes, i feel the need to visit the place i came from
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 03:23 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
Haha

I have been to Delaware and let me say they described Delaware perfectly!
Yeah Delaware is.....well Delaware. Even the beaches there are boring. Unless you're DChess. Then you love Rehobeth Beach