Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-23-2007, 04:24 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
well i do want to go to ireland, but no really for vacational purposes, i feel the need to visit the place i came from
The backseat of a Chrysler LeBaron?
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 04:26 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
The backseat of a Chrysler LeBaron?
well if i wanted to go the place i took your virginty i would go there, but i dont.
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 04:26 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
well if i wanted to go the place i took your virginty i would go there, but i dont.
weak comeback dude. you can do better.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 04:28 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
weak comeback dude. you can do better.
okay let me think............. okay heres what i should have said.

well thats where i was born, i was concieved at the bottom of a mosh pit during a guns n roses concert.
Old 10-23-2007, 04:33 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
okay let me think............. okay heres what i should have said.

well thats where i was born, i was concieved at the bottom of a mosh pit during a guns n roses concert.
I should know....... I was there!!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 04:37 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
I should know....... I was there!!
.....i know, dad
Old 10-23-2007, 07:57 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Well i see we are all in agreement to go to Australia so i purpose a plan that NFLDC book a flight to Australia this includes New Zealand.
Australia is the bomb, I'm not surprised people want to visit. From Milo and Vegemite to Koala's and Kangaroos, we have it all!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 08:40 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would like to see Germany, Greece, Iceland and Norway.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 10:40 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
For some reason I really want to go to Seattle. Always have.
Seattle is a very fun city.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 10:54 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

France on a hot day, so the chicks don't wanna wear clothes.

Vagina Town.

Australia

IDK, basically somewhere out of the US or west of Missouri, yes, that is the most west I have been, pathetic I know.

Fenway and Wrigley

Um, yeah, I think thats it: I have been to Lambeau.
Old 10-23-2007, 11:10 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
France on a hot day, so the chicks don't wanna wear clothes.

Vagina Town.

Australia

IDK, basically somewhere out of the US or west of Missouri, yes, that is the most west I have been, pathetic I know.

Fenway and Wrigley

Um, yeah, I think thats it: I have been to Lambeau.
isn't that very close to Pussyville and Beaverburg?

I wanted to go there but it seems they don't allow tourists 3-7 days a week...

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 11:18 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
isn't that very close to Pussyville and Beaverburg?

I wanted to go there but it seems they don't allow tourists 3-7 days a week...
You just have to speak the language and be a cunning linguist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 11:19 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
You just have to speak the language and be a cunning linguist.
can't be true.... tongue in cheek right?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 10-23-2007, 11:25 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
can't be true.... tongue in cheek right?
tongue in two cheeks.

Quote:

Old 10-23-2007, 11:27 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
tongue in two cheeks.
can do!

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 10-23-2007, 11:31 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

Quote:
can do!

That's..............weird. Really weird.

Quote:

Old 10-23-2007, 11:32 AM    (permalink
Chaucer
Rookie

Chaucer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Chaucer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

West Virginia.
Chaucer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 11:34 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaucer View Post
West Virginia.
Hot sister?

Quote:

Old 10-23-2007, 11:34 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to go to Europe to visit NATIONALchamps and Milwaukee to visit Yodachu
Old 10-23-2007, 12:20 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I hate to tell you, but Amsterdam really isn't all that great... Paris is way prettier.
But the Anne Frank in house in Amsterdam. What else do you wanna?

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 12:24 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Ditka View Post
But the Anne Frank in house in Amsterdam. What else do you wanna?
that sentence hurts my brain
Old 10-23-2007, 12:31 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just wake up man, I'm still like 90% asleep.

sig by VLS
Quote:
I don't care...
Old 10-23-2007, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
that sentence hurts my brain
the grammar or the fact there's a house in which jewish chick lived behind a book closet.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 10-23-2007, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
the grammar or the fact there's a house in which jewish chick lived behind a book closet.
And you know, some of the perks of being in Amsterdam.

sig by VLS
Quote:
I don't care...
Old 10-23-2007, 01:17 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Ditka View Post
And you know, some of the perks of being in Amsterdam.
apart from legally stoning your way to braindeath there's not that much about Amsterdam honestly. All the monuments and stuff suck and it's about as warm as island in Januari right now. Honestly, Paris > Amsterdam.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC