Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-23-2007, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default The "UNOFFICIAL" MLB Steroids/HGH List

I've been wanting to do this for a while and finally got around to compiling it. With the Mitchell Investigation into MLB's performance enhancing drug (PED) problems coming to a conclusion soon, I figured I'd put this list together to get an idea of just how many new names will actually be brought forward.

So without further ado, here is the list of players I've come up with who have either admitted to using, or have tested positive for using either steroids, HGH, or other PEDs.

If you can think of any others, please let me know and I'll update this list.

1. Rick Ankiel
2. David Bell
3. Rafael Betancourt
4. Barry Bonds
5. Paul Byrd
6. Ken Caminiti
7. Jose Canseco
8. Bobby Estelella
9. Ryan Franklin
10. Jason Giambi
11. Jeremy Giambi
12. Jay Gibbons
13. Troy Glaus
14. Jason Grimsley
15. Jerry Hairston Jr.
16. Clay Hensley
17. Felix Heredia
18. Darren Holmes
19. Matt Lawton
20. Jim Leyritz
21. Gary Matthews Jr.
22. Mike Morse
23. Guillermo Mota
24. Rafael Palmeiro
25. Jorge Piedra
26. Juan Rincon
27. Armando Rios
28. John Rocker
29. Alex Sanchez
30. Benito Santiago
31. Scott Schoeneweis
32. David Segui
33. Gary Sheffield
34. Termel Sledge
35. Derek Turnbow

Just for fun, here is a list of guys I "suspect" as being a steroid, HGH, PED user:

1. Wilson Alvarez
2. Marvin Benard
3. Bret Boone
4. Roger Clemens
5. Steve Finley
6. Eric Gagne
7. Luis Gonzales
8. Juan Gonzalez
9. Mark McGwire
10. Andy Pettitte
11. Brian Roberts
12. Ivan Rodriguez
13. Sammy Sosa
14. Miguel Tejada
15. Frank Thomas
Anyone else got some "suspects"

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.

Last edited by Borat : 10-24-2007 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Added Steve Finley/Sammy Sosa
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 05:47 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pettittie? That surprises me a bit. I-Rod seems like the type who would also.

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 05:56 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The 2 Indians on there are old news.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 05:59 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

and Jose Canseco isnt?

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
Old 10-23-2007, 06:00 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGibril28 View Post
and Jose Canseco isnt?
My bad, thought this was the list that they keep saying they're gonna release. My bad.
Old 10-23-2007, 06:04 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

to quote the old man in the car on the episode of Smart Guy when Mo and Yvette try staying in the car as long as possible so that she could win the new car...

"not your bad, you're mistake"

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
Old 10-23-2007, 06:06 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Jeremy Giambi played with the Phillies for a little, and his girlfriend sat in front of me at a game once...WOW she was really hot.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 06:07 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
Jeremy Giambi played with the Phillies for a little, and his girlfriend sat in front of me at a game once...WOW she was really hot.
He's a professional baseball player, what do you expect?
Old 10-23-2007, 06:12 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a few guys that I wouldnt be surprised if they have taken something. Couple of my favs too...

Bobby Abreu
Andres Galaragga
Javy Lopez
Andruw Jones
Miguel Cabrera
Miguel Tejada
Vinny Castilla
Jeff Bagwell
Roger Clemens
Mike Hampton
maybe Julio Franco
Jose Valentine
Adrian Beltre
Carl Everett
Phil Nevin

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 06:13 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What about Brady Anderson? That one is so obvious.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Pettittie? That surprises me a bit. I-Rod seems like the type who would also.
Pettitte was linked to HGH through the Jason Grimsley affidavit along with Clemens and Brian Roberts. I-Rod has been linked through Canseco and visually was drastically smaller at spring training a couple of years ago.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Old 10-23-2007, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
What about Brady Anderson? That one is so obvious.
Funny, I left him out. I can't remember if he ever admitted it/tested positive, or it was just rumored. Do you know?

Old 10-23-2007, 06:23 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

Whoa whoa whoa, since when is Pudge called I-Rod?
Old 10-23-2007, 06:25 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
Whoa whoa whoa, since when is Pudge called I-Rod?
Since he undeservingly wins the AL-All Star Ballot at catcher since the beginning of time. He's past his prime, Jorge Posada has been the best catcher in the AL the last three years.

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
Old 10-23-2007, 06:30 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really think Alex Rodriguez is on steroids but I might be in the minority of that group.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 06:31 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
I really think Alex Rodriguez is on steroids but I might be in the minority of that group.
I don't think you are. It really wouldn't surprise me.
Old 10-23-2007, 06:32 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
What evidence is there to support that? I haven't seen or heard anything linking him to steroids.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So without further ado, here is the list of players I've come up with who have either admitted to using, or have tested positive for using either steroids, HGH, or other PEDs.

4. Barry Bonds
He hasn't admitted to or tested positive for using steroids.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 06:35 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
What evidence is there to support that? I haven't seen or heard anything linking him to steroids.
his 57 HR's. These days anyone who gets over 40 is (and should be) put under the microscope. (key word: these days)
Old 10-23-2007, 06:36 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentN View Post
He hasn't admitted to or tested positive for using steroids.
Yea, he admitted to "unknowingly" using the "cream" and the "clear" aka HGH. That's good enough to go on the first list.

Old 10-23-2007, 06:40 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
Yea, he admitted to "unknowingly" using the "cream" and the "clear" aka HGH. That's good enough to go on the first list.
Just about to say that. Beat me to it.
Old 10-23-2007, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Chaucer
Rookie

Chaucer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Chaucer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

ricky henderson
Chaucer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 06:44 PM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I have a few guys that I wouldnt be surprised if they have taken something. Couple of my favs too...

Bobby Abreu
Andres Galaragga
Javy Lopez
Andruw Jones
Miguel Cabrera
Miguel Tejada
Vinny Castilla
Jeff Bagwell
Roger Clemens
Mike Hampton
maybe Julio Franco
Jose Valentine
Adrian Beltre
Carl Everett
Phil Nevin
those would break my heart

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Since he undeservingly wins the AL-All Star Ballot at catcher since the beginning of time. He's past his prime, Jorge Posada has been the best catcher in the AL the last three years.
Victor Martinez would disagree with that.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 06:59 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Victor Martinez would disagree with that.
Posada beats him on average and defense, Victor hits for a bit more power but I dunno if that makes up for it.