Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-23-2007, 09:01 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2007 class owns 2008.
Old 10-23-2007, 09:03 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
cuz us in da north be ejumacted!
Mi edumentashon iz fin!

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 09:11 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
hows U of Guelph?
No idea, I think I know someone who goes there, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 09:24 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went to UVA for my first 2 years, even if you get in it's hell trying to keep up with the academics, I then transfered to Mason a much much much easier school but the social life of the school is poor.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
I'm in Canada, and I'm just gonna apply to Ottawa U and Carleton because US schools are flippin expensive.
You could always venture out of Ottawa you know! What program are you applying to?
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 09:53 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
I went to UVA for my first 2 years, even if you get in it's hell trying to keep up with the academics, I then transfered to Mason a much much much easier school but the social life of the school is poor.
whatever, i would love to live in pentagon city

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
2007 class owns 2008.
True dat, playa.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

IM probably gonna go into Ivey business at western next year, or i might go into pre-ivey science, or science at Mcgill
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 11:37 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Applications out to Duquesne University, University of Scranton, St. John's University, Pace University, Buff State, SUNY Albany, Tennessee, and of course UB!!.

Im leaning towards Duquesne, with either a major in film studies or international business/minor in sports mgt.

Im also contemplating taking the postal service exam or getting my IB and becoming a customs agent. I got films written.
Forget all that. Just choose Buff State, it's where all the cool people go.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 01:34 AM    (permalink
litlharsh
Veteran

litlharsh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.litlharsh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Class of 08 right here, Chandler AZ.
Originally Posted by Renji View Post
Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product
litlharsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 03:36 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
2007 class owns 2008.
Couldnt have been said better...now representing UC San Diego
Old 10-24-2007, 03:56 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Forget all that. Just choose Buff State, it's where all the cool people go.
You know it'll be considered McGee :)

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 04:00 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
..James van Riemsdyk???
Alex Velischek... Riemsdyk was drafted already...
Old 10-24-2007, 04:03 PM    (permalink
MaddHatter
Rookie

MaddHatter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Is that WR out of Allen High School still a 5* Prospect?

Mad props to Houshyamomma on FF.com
MaddHatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 11:38 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Im probably going ot be going to the U of S next year... no wehre in teh states for me.. or ill be goign to whatever small school in alberta wants to give me a shot on their bball team.

Dont wanan graduate though.. i like high school to much

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 11:50 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
Dont wanan graduate though.. i like high school to much
That might be the saddest thing I've ever heard
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 12:04 AM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
That might be the saddest thing I've ever heard
lol i would liek to know how? i have involved myself with a lot of things in my school, i know the people and i love the tradition. Im gonna like Uni and everyhting else... but its a part of my life i have enjoyed and its gone by way to fast.

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 12:34 AM    (permalink
volman88
Rookie

volman88 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I have applied to Tennessee and Colorado

Dallas Cowboys/Denver Broncos/Tennessee Volunteer Fan
volman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
I'm an 09, and if i dont get into Rutgers i will either
A: jump off a bridge
B: go to Brookdale Community college & keep reaplying
C: Become a hobo

right now, I'd lean toward C, but lets hope that doesnt happen
Brookdale? Sounds like we live closer than I knew.

sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Giantsfan1080 : 10-25-2007 at 12:43 AM.
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 12:39 AM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

I've send in my apps to Georgetown, UNC-Chapel Hill, and Notre Dame.

Semi-related note: I just got my SAT scores, 750 math (730 in May), 720 reading (730 in May), 720 writing (640 in May). I'm so happy to be done with this test.
Old 10-25-2007, 12:45 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDris View Post
Hey I was just curious to see who on the forum is in my graduating class, and what schools you all are applying to. Just wondering....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Tim Driscoll and I go to Kinnelon HS, a public school in Morris County, NJ with about 150 kids per class. I'm applying to Penn State, Rutgers, UDel, UConn, the Ohio State, Minnesota, Arizona State, and possibly a few more. I may also apply for nROTC and then that changes my list of colleges but as of now those are the schools I've applied/going to apply to.
Go to Rutgers. It's one of the top 20 public schools and now the sports are getting better also. I went there and it's a fun time. The only problem for some people is the large classes but I liked that better.

sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Giantsfan1080 : 10-25-2007 at 12:55 AM.
Old 10-25-2007, 12:47 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Go to Rutgers. It's one of the top 20 public schools and
now the sports are getting better also. I went there and it's a fun time. The only problem for some people is the large classes but I liked that better.
GO TO ASU you will have fun there

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 12:56 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
GO TO ASU you will have fun there
I'm sure it is a lot more fun but including everything I'd have to say Ru is better than ASU.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-25-2007, 12:58 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Go to Appalachian State. I hear it's Hot Hot Hot!
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 01:31 AM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been talking to my University here in Aus about doing a year of my course in the US and they said it's a goer so i have a question, which college would you recommend. Here are my most important things when it comes to picking which one I'd prefer:
1. Has to be within a couple of hours of somewhere i can surf
2. Big party scene
3. The females must be pleasing to the eye
4. I'm doing a combined economics/finance degree so i guess somewhere that isn't like, ******** when it comes to that.

As you can probably tell my preference is just to have a good time and the learning bit comes second. Any ideas for schools that meet this very demanding criteria
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote