Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-25-2007, 12:33 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11 View Post
I've been talking to my University here in Aus about doing a year of my course in the US and they said it's a goer so i have a question, which college would you recommend. Here are my most important things when it comes to picking which one I'd prefer:
1. Has to be within a couple of hours of somewhere i can surf
2. Big party scene
3. The females must be pleasing to the eye
4. I'm doing a combined economics/finance degree so i guess somewhere that isn't like, ******** when it comes to that.

As you can probably tell my preference is just to have a good time and the learning bit comes second. Any ideas for schools that meet this very demanding criteria
San Diego State sounds perfect for you
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 12:37 AM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
San Diego State sounds perfect for you
Why thankyou, i'll have a look at it
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 12:41 AM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

Quote:
Why thankyou, i'll have a look at it

look at u of san francisco and cal. cal has the better business but usf is closer to the beach. i'm guessing you have heard of mavericks.
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 12:58 AM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno View Post
look at u of san francisco and cal. cal has the better business but usf is closer to the beach. i'm guessing you have heard of mavericks.
Yeah I've definately heard of it, from what I've seen and heard about it but it seems to be overrated by you American folk.
Old 10-25-2007, 01:05 AM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

Quote:
Yeah I've definately heard of it, from what I've seen and heard about it but it seems to be overrated by you American folk.
yea its more of a landmark. theres better surf down south.
Old 10-25-2007, 01:09 AM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno View Post
yea its more of a landmark. theres better surf down south.
I'm guessing you surf? I wonder if there are any others on the board? I just kinda assumed I'd pretty much be the only one, dumb i know but i just didn't imagine many football loving surfers going around in the US
Old 10-25-2007, 02:25 AM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Quote:
I'm guessing you surf? I wonder if there are any others on the board? I just kinda assumed I'd pretty much be the only one, dumb i know but i just didn't imagine many football loving surfers going around in the US
yea i think there's some other surfers. it just depends because on the east coast it's harder to surf all year unlike on the west coast.