Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Miami Dolphins Team Forum

Miami Dolphins Team Forum Discuss the 'Phins

Old 10-25-2007, 09:24 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default John Beck named the starter after the bye

The Dolphins have declared John Beck the starting QB after the bye week. He better do well or people will be pissed
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's interesting that they would announce this now, but definitely the right move by the Dolphins. Not that Cleo Lemon can't play, he absolutely can, but this disappointing season for the Dolphins provides a great opportunity for promising rookie John Beck to gain invaluable experience.
Old 10-25-2007, 09:28 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Thats awesome

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 09:28 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I look forward to the season's 1st matchup between rookie QBs when Buffalo travels to Miami in 2 weeks
Old 10-26-2007, 01:54 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i love it!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 02:10 AM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

Any link to this? I know it was talked about in the media but I haven't heard anything offcial from the Dolphins and I can't find an article on it anywhere. There's just speculation as far as I know. Not an offcial announcement. Who knows what they will ultimately decide to do.
Old 10-26-2007, 02:13 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeyjr09 View Post
Any link to this? I know it was talked about in the media but I haven't heard anything offcial from the Dolphins and I can't find an article on it anywhere. There's just speculation as far as I know. Not an offcial announcement. Who knows what they will ultimately decide to do.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

It is speculation as of now but it will happen. I guarentee it.
Old 10-26-2007, 09:13 AM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

It is speculation as of now but it will happen. I guarentee it.
I guaranteed the Dolphins would draft Brady Quinn at number 9 overall. Look how that turned out. I'm hope they have enough common sense to play Beck after the bye but Im not holding my breath until I hear Cameron annouce it himself.
Old 10-26-2007, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Scarface
Rookie

Scarface smells like sex panther.

i think that it is a horrible move on our part. Cleo Lemon hasnt played bad and has confused people with his leg assault offense. Our season isnt over yet and i think that Cleo Lemon can save it. I am a true fan and i believe that the dolphins will still make the wild card.
Scarface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 05:30 PM    (permalink
toonsterwu
Legend

toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Smart move on their part. They need to see what Beck offers at some point, and they give themselves 2 weeks to prepare for it. It's not so early in the year anymore that the veterans may rebel that much, and it's not so late that you can't get a good gauge of Beck off of it. Although that said, without Ronnie Brown to help Beck out and Chambers gone, he's not coming in with a lot of weapons around him.
toonsterwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 07:00 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
i think that it is a horrible move on our part. Cleo Lemon hasnt played bad and has confused people with his leg assault offense. Our season isnt over yet and i think that Cleo Lemon can save it. I am a true fan and i believe that the dolphins will still make the wild card.
How exactly is your season not over? I'm not trying to be mean but Rutgers has as a strong of a shot at the NFL playoffs as the Dolphins do. You think the Dolphins will win 9 games in a row? Seriously? I mean......seriously!?!

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 07:02 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
How exactly is your season not over? I'm not trying to be mean but Rutgers has as a strong of a shot at the NFL playoffs as the Dolphins do. You think the Dolphins will win 9 games in a row? Seriously? I mean......seriously!?!
you know, i was gonna come here and say it's good he doesnt face the best pass rush in the league his first game(giants in london), but then saw this. Out of all the college teams, bf51 chooses my Rutgers. hmm i love you bf51, you closet RU fan you
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 02:34 AM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

Quote:
If you where a true fan you'd be praying we get the number one overall pick. Cause right now getting higher draft picks will eventually get us closer to winning football games then Cleo Lemon will.
Old 10-29-2007, 11:17 AM    (permalink
Finsfan79
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Finsfan79 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toonsterwu View Post
Smart move on their part. They need to see what Beck offers at some point, and they give themselves 2 weeks to prepare for it. It's not so early in the year anymore that the veterans may rebel that much, and it's not so late that you can't get a good gauge of Beck off of it. Although that said, without Ronnie Brown to help Beck out and Chambers gone, he's not coming in with a lot of weapons around him.
agreed

interesting part is him and ginn were on the 2nd team and 3rd teams together before for a while I wonder if they have chemistry already at all.
Finsfan79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 01:13 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally they starting Beck, your season already gone might as well start ur #9 overall KR/PR and 2nd round qb.
Old 11-01-2007, 02:51 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For Cam Cameron's sake Beck better light it up.
Old 11-01-2007, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
There's no way that any team in the AFC will make it into the playoffs with an 8-8 record.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 01:37 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

John Beck will be the next Drew Brees.... Mark it down!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
I hope not. Brees has a really, really bad QB for 3 years in the league and didn't start playing well until they drafted another 1st round QB. If we have to wait 4 years for Beck to start playing well, he'll be 30 already and we will have to start thinking about drafting for the future again. He needs to come in and light it up within the next 2 years. If in 2 years he isn't panning out, he'll be gone. The team isn't gonan wait til he's 30 to see if he can be a good QB. Part of the reason they drafted him is because they felt he'd be ready to go sooner then the other QBs in the draft.
Old 11-02-2007, 08:40 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He is 26 years old WTF
Old 11-03-2007, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Memorex
Rookie

Memorex needs more cowbell.

I'm pumped lets see what this 26 year old rookie can do
Old 11-05-2007, 01:21 PM    (permalink
the dolphins depress me

hes not playing...back to lemon :'(
Old 11-05-2007, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
I think that is/was Randy Mueller's and Cam Cameron's impression at the Draft, I'm looking forward to seeing how true it is.
Old 11-05-2007, 01:48 PM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

Quote:
Originally Posted by the dolphins depress me View Post
hes not playing...back to lemon :'(
I saw this coming a long time ago. All the reports about Beck playing were from the media and fans, not the team itself. Don't worry tho, Cam said Beck will continue to split carries and that he will not hesitate to pull Lemon. While some of Cam's moves have left me baffled and he needs some work, one thing I can say about Cam is he's pretty straight foward when he says things.
Old 11-05-2007, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

That's a bit strange. It's not about pulling Lemon, Lemon is a solid quarterback who can play. But is Lemon the starting quarterback next year, two years, three years from now? Because if he is, Lemon should definitely keep playing every game.

If Beck is the guy, then he should be gaining valuable experience.