Hell yea! 4 8.00%
Hell no! 24 48.00%
There's a Terminator TV show? 21 42.00%
What's Terminator, a Japanese game show? 1 2.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-28-2007, 01:31 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Terminator on Fox:Yes or no?

Fox will have a Terminator TV show coming up, which I'm sure you've all seen the previews for. Are you planning on checking it out? Actually excited for it? I doubt I'll watch it, but I wanted to see what people thought.

EDIT: Some synopsis

From Wikipedia:

"Prompted by the return of the Terminators into their lives, Sarah and John decide to stop running and focus on stopping the birth of Skynet. They are aided by Cameron, a Terminator who poses as a student at John's school and whose mission is to protect John. Meanwhile, an FBI agent named James Ellison pursues Sarah and John with the belief that Sarah is deranged.

An advanced script review by TV Squad revealed that time travel will play a major role in the series premiere including a temporal leap for the main characters from 1998 to the current year. This was also confirmed by the trailer posted on the Fox Fall Preview page for the show. Three video clips from the upcoming series premiere published on the IGN website included the evil Terminator using Sarah's voice over the phone to find John, Sarah and John fighting over their current situation, and the evil Terminator looking for John, Sarah, and Cameron at the Dyson residence"

IMDB page:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0851851/

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjLne16FKmQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Last edited by ironman4579 : 10-28-2007 at 01:57 PM.
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Come with me if you want to live!

By the way, no.

BoneKrusher

Last edited by Staubach12 : 10-28-2007 at 01:41 PM.
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 01:46 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wha? Never heard of it..

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 01:47 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its the Sarah Connor Chronicles if i'm not mistaken. It's more about Sarah Connor than the Terminator
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

potential maybe
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 04:59 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Idiotic Idea

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 07:00 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love the "Terminator" trilogy, but this series will probably not live up to it.

I'll still check it out.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 07:09 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

never heard of it

btw if you have a stupid since of humor like me watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAOmJxdG-U0

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 08:05 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, there is a big gap between T2 and the end of that war. There are plenty of cool storylines and such that can go in there, from the real rise of Jonathan Palmer to the initial skirmishes and losses. I'll give it a chance.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 08:41 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's on Fox, so I give it two episodes before it's canceled. Makes me think of this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Griffin
Well unfortunately Lois, there's just no more room on the schedule. We just gotta accept the fact that FOX has to make room for terrific shows like Dark Angel, Titus, Undeclared, Action, That 80's Show, Wonder Falls, Fast Lane, Andy Richter Controls The Universe, Skin, Girl's Club, Cracking Up, The Pitts, Firefly, Get Real, Freaky Links, Wanda At Large, Costello, The Lone Gunman, A Minute with Stan Hooper, Normal Ohio, Pasadena, Harsh Realm, Keen Eddy, The Street, American Embassy, Cedric The Entertainer, The Tick, Louie, and Greg The Bunny.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 08:42 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well played on the Griffin quote.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 01-03-2008, 02:46 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just finished watching the two-hour preair pilot (as in, the one that will not be airing) and all I can say is... show is gonna be heat rockz without question. The casting is top notch, as in Lena Headey is making it happen as Sarah Connor. The thing about the show is because it's a series rather than a movie, there will be less "big action scenes" and "chasing" which is good for the series. But, what I'm going to like most about this show right off the bat is the character depth that will be developed throughout; the struggle between a mother and her son that have the weight of the world on their shoulders - continually running, hiding.. it's all captured so well thus far. It's something that the movies never could capture completely (for obvious reasons), but with this show it definitely has that chance. If you view the show just as a continous of T2 (and completely forget about T3 which I'm doing) then it works out perfectly. Summer Glas (so cute) as Cameron is going to be interesting -- I think she is going to have a challenge to channel the cyborg side of her character (which basically was all Arnold had to do) with showing human qualities too. Anyhow, the series is definitely going to be added to my constant rotation and could easily become one of my new favorite shows - it has that potential especially if you're a big Terminator head.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 02:51 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
Well, there is a big gap between T2 and the end of that war. There are plenty of cool storylines and such that can go in there, from the real rise of Jonathan Palmer to the initial skirmishes and losses. I'll give it a chance.
The series works even better when you never think of T3 taking place.

Quote:
IGN TV: Are you working within the continuity of the Terminator movies, specifically Terminator 3?

Friedman: We're gonna go off on our own. I think the thing about T3 is, obviously there was just no Sarah Connor and that's something the fans were never happy with. I don't even think the people who made T3 were happy with that. It just wasn't a choice of theirs. You know, Linda Hamilton was going through some things and didn't want to be a part of it. They had a script at one point I know; there was a T3 that had Sarah in it. I've never read it. I don't know anything about it. But I know that they did and they wanted to do that. They wanted it to be kind of her trilogy, and it never could be. So I think that my feeling was this TV series to me sort of serves as the third act to that trilogy - what could have happened had we followed that after T2. So I almost think of this as T3. To me it takes the place of T3. But also I think that sort of in the spirit of Terminator, it's an alternate timeline. I know a lot of people get very worked up about the continuity and the canon and all that stuff. What I try to do is stay very, very true to the first two movies and then sort of take it from there. But always remain true to the spirit of everyone's intent and again, take some time with this woman and explore what maybe would have happened.

IGN TV: So we shouldn't expect her to get leukemia in Season 3?

Friedman: You should not expect her to get leukemia in Season 3… Unless Lena really pisses me off.
http://tv.ign.com/articles/798/798086p1.html
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Old 01-03-2008, 03:34 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No, but I will watch Terminator 4 with Christian Bale.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 08:35 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

I think I will give it a shot to see if it's any good. I'm such a fan of the T movies, it would be a shame to not try it out for 2 episodes.

Old 01-03-2008, 08:37 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

it will not last 5 episodes....
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 09:43 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
I think I will give it a shot to see if it's any good. I'm such a fan of the T movies, it would be a shame to not try it out for 2 episodes.
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking also.

T1 and T2 are both among my top 5 favorite movies and I even thought T3 was decent, though I obviously was hoping for more.

I'll check it out, but I'm not overly excited about it.
Old 01-03-2008, 10:45 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

don't forget, Christian Bale is going to be starring in the next terminator movie...due out in 09 I believe...
Old 01-03-2008, 10:47 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

F----. Looks terrible
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Rich Jr smells like sex panther.Rich Jr smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
don't forget, Christian Bale is going to be starring in the next terminator movie...due out in 09 I believe...
That's stupid. Arnold made that franchise he should push for that movie to not get made.

BTW, that hot chick has me interested.
Rich Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 02:17 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This looks like the worst show ever. I say it doesn't even make it to the fall programming schedule
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 02:51 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Jr View Post
That's stupid. Arnold made that franchise he should push for that movie to not get made.

BTW, that hot chick has me interested.
Bale plays John Conner....why shouldn't it get made...I think them making a movie without a "Good" Terminator in it would be awesome (much like the first one)...
Old 01-03-2008, 02:58 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

I assume that the T4 will be about the War itself. Good idea, I hope they don't screw it up.
Old 01-03-2008, 03:07 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
I assume that the T4 will be about the War itself. Good idea, I hope they don't screw it up.
that's what is going to be about...I'm also assuming that there will not be a "good" terminator in it...just about the war...
Old 01-03-2008, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

I like how everyone is writing off the show before actually seeing it. That's humorous. I admit when I first heard about the show I thought it was going to be terrible but after actually seeing the pilot the show looks very promising. Doesn't mean it will do well ratings-wise (or even last), but the potential is definitely there.