Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-01-2007, 02:53 AM    (permalink
gice1212
Rookie

gice1212 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default dont forget

Don't forget the Columbus Destroyers lost in the Arena Bowl too...

Whoops someone already said that

Last edited by gice1212 : 11-01-2007 at 02:54 AM. Reason: already posted
gice1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 09:54 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan View Post
Fixed.

Michigan is the state of postseason flops.

MLB: Tigers lose to 83-78 Cardinals in World Series (06)
NHL: Pick a year, Red Wings finish first in regular season but get knocked out before Stanley Cup Finals
NBA: Pistons chokes against Cleveland in conference finals
NFL: Lions win final game of regular season to get #2 overall pick.
CFB: Michigan 11-0 before OSU, finishes 11-2
WNBA: Shock upset by someone in championship
not at all, it should have been a 6 game sweep. donyell marshall wide open 3, lebron fouled on the last play and larry hughes missing a wide open put back. only
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 10:00 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OHIO Is THE GREATEST.
Old 11-01-2007, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Indians blew your theory Chesser, sorry.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 03:51 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
The Indians blew your theory Chesser, sorry.
Except the Indians are definately the 2nd best team in the MLB...
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Were the Cavs the 2nd best team in the NBA?

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 11-01-2007, 03:58 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Were the Cavs the 2nd best team in the NBA?
...shut up. :(
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Sorry, the Indians broke it for me, or I'd be putting my money down on the Browns winning the AFC :P

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 11-01-2007, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Cunit2k7

lol me and my friends were talking about the worse possible ending to the browns season and we came up with this

1. the browns manage to get to the super bowl by beating both the pats and colts

2. darnell dinkins fumbles inside the 10 after a catch with 2 minutes to go and the browns up by 4.

3. charlie frye comes in for the injured hasselback and leads the seahawks downfield and on fourth and 12 with 4 wide out of the shotgun and time running out frye calls his own number and does a qb draw up the gut for a td run as time expires.
Old 01-07-2008, 10:37 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** life.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 10:41 PM    (permalink
dRaFtDoRk
Veteran

dRaFtDoRk hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Well, we won the Little Ten ten this season, so thats good.
Basketball this year is looking good, because I know we won't make it to the Final Four and lose in the NC, so thats good.

Don't forget DChess, we also lost the NC in Hockey and Mens Soccer....sorry for piling it on, lol.
dRaFtDoRk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 10:42 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was born in Ohio, as were nine presidents (although most of them sucked). And some astronauts.

And Jack Hanna.

That's gotta count for something.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 10:43 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if you ain't first, you're last

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 11:18 PM    (permalink
757Dawg
Rookie

757Dawg is a cocksman.757Dawg is a cocksman.757Dawg is a cocksman.757Dawg is a cocksman.757Dawg is a cocksman.

It's gone beyond the point of "unfair." At this point, it's just a sick joke.

One can only get crapped on so many times before realizing it isn't worth it. I, unfortunately, am not one of those individuals. I will forever be stuck annually rooting for these teams and constantly getting let down. Such is the life of a Cleveland sports fan.

When we do finally win a title, though...the entire city of Cleveland, including all of Cuyahoga County, may very well implode.

What a great day it'll be. I fully intend on drinking myself into a coma in celebration.
757Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 11:27 PM    (permalink
Rush23Hester

Ohio Sports is just a sad picture overall. I thought Chicago was bad when Jordan retired. Damn
Old 01-08-2008, 12:04 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

another rough lost, but its not like it was unexpected, ohio cant win
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 12:25 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I'd still rather go to every championship game and lose than not go at all. Hell, I'd rather go there and lose than win the Rose Bowl.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 01-08-2008, 01:07 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'd still rather go to every championship game and lose than not go at all. Hell, I'd rather go there and lose than win the Rose Bowl.
you take that back right now.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 02:18 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 757Dawg View Post
It's gone beyond the point of "unfair." At this point, it's just a sick joke.

One can only get crapped on so many times before realizing it isn't worth it. I, unfortunately, am not one of those individuals. I will forever be stuck annually rooting for these teams and constantly getting let down. Such is the life of a Cleveland sports fan.

When we do finally win a title, though...the entire city of Cleveland, including all of Cuyahoga County, may very well implode.

What a great day it'll be. I fully intend on drinking myself into a coma in celebration.
Not only that, but you're forced to live in the 2nd worst city in America (Gary takes the cake).

Great sig though.

Old 01-08-2008, 08:20 AM    (permalink
dRaFtDoRk
Veteran

dRaFtDoRk hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Well a good thing for professional basketball in Ohio.

LeBron will probably be with the Knicks in a year or two, so they don't have to worry about losing four more titles.

I'm not a Cavs fan, so I don't care...
dRaFtDoRk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 08:46 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
you take that back right now.
No way. Like jballa's cliche, if you don't win the NC, you get nothing. I'd rather have that opportunity to be the best then, well, not be remembered.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 01-08-2008, 09:22 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hey, ya don't have it all bad.
-You have a college football team that gets National Title hype ever year
-you have the Pro Football and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
-Cedar Point
-you can claim 9 US Presidents including William Howard Taft. no other state can claim Fat Willie.
-you decided the 2004 Presidential election.
-two words: Dennis Kucinich
-Neil Young doesn't just name a song after every state.
-And while the Indians haven't won anything...Rick "Wild Thing" Vaughn, Pedro Cerano and Jake Taylor gave you a good run.
-at least ya got rid of bearsfan_51 :):):)
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 10:04 AM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

browns were runner ups in a sense.... the last time not to make the playoffs
i was rooting for ohio st. b/c that had lost last years bowl and the ncaa basketball finals

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 07:17 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the best part of the brown's expected failure was being there to witness it.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 07:44 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
hey, ya don't have it all bad.
-You have a college football team that gets National Title hype ever year
-you have the Pro Football and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
-Cedar Point
-you can claim 9 US Presidents including William Howard Taft. no other state can claim Fat Willie.
-you decided the 2004 Presidential election.
-two words: Dennis Kucinich
-Neil Young doesn't just name a song after every state.
-And while the Indians haven't won anything...Rick "Wild Thing" Vaughn, Pedro Cerano and Jake Taylor gave you a good run.
-at least ya got rid of bearsfan_51 :):):)
I'm hoping to take Dennis Kucinich with me. I can flirt with his hot wife while he searches for UFO's.