Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 02-12-2007, 07:02 AM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.
Default New Draft, some changes 5 rounds with some comments

Its defenitly not the best and some things i forgot like Heitman the center for 49ers. Just give me a little break its not perfect cause i only know what the packers kinda need. This is all for fun and i wanted to see how i did. so please give me a grade

http://www.mymockdraft.com/MyDraft/GreenBay%20Scat.aspx
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 10:16 AM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.

Good hawks mock, though I dont see us taking two DB's

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Tubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 10:26 AM    (permalink
packerpro42
Rookie

packerpro42 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Solid Packers mock. I really like the Rouse and Lynch pick.
Old 02-12-2007, 11:08 AM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good Bears draft, just change Craig Davis to Brandon Frye in the third, and then in the Fifth give us Laurent Robinson and Id cry of happiness.

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
Jimmy Buckets <3
Bearsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 11:39 AM    (permalink
SDSupaChargers
Rookie

SDSupaChargers hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.SDSupaChargers hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Good chargers draft.
Old 02-12-2007, 11:43 AM    (permalink
PackerFan20

good pack draft. (Though i dont think of patrick as a good reciever at TE)
For the rest there is alot i disagree with but the things i disagree with are reasonable
Old 02-12-2007, 12:17 PM    (permalink
asmitty45
Veteran

asmitty45 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

A decent Lions mock

1- JaMarcus Russell
If the lions go QB, which they probably wont, i think theyd prefer Quinn

2-Joe Staley
DE is a bigger need, so if we can get a DE like the guy below then this pick is very good, otherwise im not sure its the right pick.

3-Charles Johnson
This makes the second rounder acceptable. Great Pick, dont think he'll slide this far but ill definitely take it.

4-Aundrae Allison
I dont think theyll take a WR here, they still havent addressed MLB CB or OG. Those are all better picks

5-Tim Shaw
Not a bad pick but we need a MLB or OG more. Especially with Mike Jones still on the board.

C

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21
asmitty45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 12:38 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good Bengals 1st rounder.

In the 2nd I'd rather see Weddle.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Finsfan79
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Finsfan79 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Miami Dolphins Levi Brown T Penn State 6-5 325 Even with a new offense, they dont go QB. McIntosh did alright in at left tackle but Brown could be a that Franchise LT, but could also be a Dud. They think that the rewards outweight the risks and grab him at #9.

I would go Quinn over him personally but I think he is a solid pick

41 (9) Miami Dolphins Tank Tyler DT North Carolina State 6-2 310 Fantastic value and can start at NG for them from day 1.

Very nice pick I like a lot

73 (9) Miami Dolphins H.B. Blades MLB Pittsburgh 5-11 240 Blades is a solid, instinctive LB and would fit perfectly in a 3-4 defense.

I like the pick very much as well, I would most likely go Buster Davis over him personally whom I feel is a better Inside Linebacker. Ikaika Alama-Francis would have been a very nice pick as well, Trent Edwards would have been interesting too for a project QB

Miami Dolphins Chansi Stuckey WR Clemson 5-10 185 Could still use maybe 1 more wr to battle for the 3rd spot.

Don’t really need a 3rd WR, we have about 6 of them, we need a number 1 honestly.

Marshal Yanda, Doug Datish, Baraka Atkins would all look nice there honestly.

If you can change the 4th rounder to atkins or Datish I would be happy with the draft, perhaps edwards in the 3rd but I cant complain of Davis there either (blades seems more of a project then davis).

1st brown LT
2nd tyler NT
3rd Davis ILB
4th Atkins DE

Now I know alot of dolphins fans wouldnt want that much concentration upon the lines but I would like it specially if we could sign a good center or guard to replace jeno james.
Finsfan79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

very solid raiders mock.
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 01:43 PM    (permalink
kwilliamsfa

Interesting Denver draft:

Victor Abiamiri going in round 3 seems awfully late, especially considering the run on DL in round 2.

round 1 - Moss looks good here, though in some ways I like Carriker better

round 2 - lots of DL getting grabbed in this round. I like Mebane over Brown, but either way the help at DT is needed... though I like Abiamiri even better despite picking up Moss in round 1. Might consider an RB here too.

round 3 - CB/KR is okay (WR/KR is better, tho), K is dubious. A RB is likely here if one isn't taken in rounds 1 & 2.

round 4 - Wright would be a much better pick here if we're still looking for a RB, or maybe OL help

round 5 - Good. OL help is definitely needed
Old 02-12-2007, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Sveen
Pro Bowler

Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New Orleans Saints:

Round 1: I don't see us reaching for Marcus McCauley here. Would rather have us taking Paul Poluszny or Aaron Ross.

Round 2: There is no doubt that Marcus Thomas is a great player, but with his character concerns we can easily pick him up later. H.B. Blades, Mason Crosby, Brandon Siler and Eric Weddle are all better options here.

Round 3: You have us taking a DT in Round 2 and 3?

Round 4: I like the Desmond Bishop pick here.

Round 5: OK pick. Don't know much about Stephen Nicholas though.

Grade: D

Signature made by me

Sveen's 2014 NFL Draft Spreadsheet
Sveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 03:03 PM    (permalink
sdpads24
Veteran

sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Sidney Rice WR South Carolina 6-2 200
Rice is one of the purest route runners in this draft. They arent the best, but he has a talent with it, and he has the hands to be a solid #1. He'll be used as the speedster.
Rice is no speedster, but good pick nonetheless. Blaylock could also be posssibilties there along with Poz because we could easily get a good #2 WR in rounds 2 or 3
Quote:
Brandon Siler MLB Florida 6-1 235
Can take over for ether ILB for the chargers.
Nice pick and theres pretty good value there.
Quote:
Josh Gattis FS Wake Forest 6-1 215
Had a solid week of practice at the Senior Bowl and the game was alright. His physical and athletic tools are a huge part of him.
Gattis's week at the senior bowl was far from solid. He really struggled. I could live with that pick but I dont think he could ever be a starter.

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21
sdpads24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 11:13 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Im working on a new one that will also be 5 rounds, but with more talk. Later i will take there combine numbers along with there stats to determine their rises and falls, but scotts rankings dont hurt. the first five round should be done in about a week. The detailed on i will start working on (word) to see how detailed i can get it, i get kinda bored and its fun.
Old 02-12-2007, 11:32 PM    (permalink
piuttosto

1. Take a LB over Hughes.
2. I like Leonard being a Rutgers fan, but I don't know how well he'd do here.
3. Lorenzo's pick would be odd if we took Leonard in the 2nd.
4. Meh
5. We're not drafting a punter.
Old 02-12-2007, 11:38 PM    (permalink
XtremeRaider

Raiders :

I like your first 2 picks :D

Taking LaMar Woodley over the likes of Charles Johnson/Tim Crowder in my opinion is a big mistake. Our major issue is our run defense and having beast like LT, LJ, Any Denver RB you can understand why. While LaMar is a pass rush threat i dont think he could hold he point opposite Burgess. If you address DE i think we need a bigger body please.
Old 02-12-2007, 11:44 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

awesome cowboys draft no complaints
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 12:21 AM    (permalink
Doctorsacb

Dolphins picks:

1.Levi Brown- Awful pick simply because you have them passing on Quinn. You said yourself that Brown could be a dud and that McIntosh played decently last season. Well Culpepper played awful last season and Quinn has a better chance to shine the Brown.

pick should be: Brady Quinn

2. Tank Tyler- great pick. This is the guy I'm hoping for more then anyone in round 2 unless by some miracle Timmons where to fall. great pick.

3. HB Blades- meh. OLB is a much bigger need as the Dolphins are ok at ILB where Crowder, Thomas and Pope can all play. Abiamiri would be a solid pickup as a 3-4 OLB at that spot and Crosby wouldn't be a bad addition either.

Pick should be: Victor Abiamiri

4. Chansi Stucky- yuck. bad pick. Is Stucky really any better then Welker or last year's 3rd rounder Hagan? I think not. Dolphins need a true number 1 guy, not more 3,4 guys. McDonald will likely not fall out of the 2nd and if he does the Dolphins will grab him in the 3rd. But if by some miracle he falls to the 4th the Dolphins will nab him. He can play DE in the 3-4 set and DT on the few occasion we play 4-3.

Pick should be: Ray McDonald

Overall Dolphins draft by your mock should be:

1. Brady Quinn
2. Tank Tyler
3. Victor Abiamiri
4. Ray McDonald
Old 02-13-2007, 12:42 AM    (permalink
Rodgers and Lynch_07
Veteran

Rodgers and Lynch_07 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

solid Packer draft for the most part. In Round 3 we wouldnt pass on Craig Davis for Patrick. Other than that you did a nice job IMO.

http://www.wisconsin-sports.com/
Rodgers and Lynch_07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 12:44 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

really good overall.

1st :D :D :D :D :D
2nd :D
3rd :)
4th :)
5th :|

i would rather have a huge run stuffing DT in the 5th. but i would take that draft everyday

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 12:46 AM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation
really good overall.

1st :D :D :D :D :D
2nd :D
3rd :)
4th :)
5th :|

i would rather have a huge run stuffing DT in the 5th. but i would take that draft everyday
you do heave kelly and sands i believe, both huge guys.
Old 02-13-2007, 12:59 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We have Denver's 4th round pick....

Quote:
Atlanta sent their first round pick (15 overall) to Denver for their first round pick (29 overall) and a third rounder this year, coupled with a fourth round pick next year.
Weird..

Anyway: Your Falcons draft has one cardinal flaw. The team is looking to move away from the Z.B.S, adding bigger lineman. Satele and Harris don't seem to fit that movement.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 01:16 AM    (permalink
asu2100
Rookie

asu2100 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

why are the cards draftign a WR???? there is absolutely no need there...
asu2100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 01:33 AM    (permalink
JayA55
Rookie

JayA55 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

yeah whoever made this site definitely ripped mine. Same code and everything, that's pretty lame.
Old 02-13-2007, 02:14 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1) :( Joe Thomas there
2) :| Would rather Weddle
2b) :| Charles Johnson there
3) :) I actually like Higgins
4) :( David Irons
5) :) Pretty good value

Thats my opinion anyway..

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote