Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC East Division Forum

NFC East Division Forum Discuss the NFC East

Old 11-05-2007, 08:47 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Big Week, Boys vs. Giants, Skins vs. Iggles

Huge week this week with all NFC east matchups.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 08:49 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
Huge week this week with all NFC east matchups.
Skins vs. Eagles......YAWN!
Old 11-05-2007, 08:59 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's sad that as poor as the NFC is the Skins can repeat what they did first half of the season and end up 10-6 and would still probably not make the playoffs, because Dallas wins the east, Packers the north, and then crap teams like the Bucs and Seahawks get in because they win their divisions even with a 7-9 record that's possible. As for the two wild cards the Giants then the Lions are in front, so really it is between the Giants and skins for a final playoff spot, I'd be pissed if we were 10-6 and didn't get in just because we are in the best division in the conference. At least we beat the Lions so if we have the same record we get in.

Old 11-05-2007, 09:04 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Despite being 5-3 Skins have to play better to get into the playoffs. The fact that it took OT to beat the Jets after Portis rushing for 200 yards is a little disturbing to me.
Old 11-05-2007, 09:30 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Dallas wins this game they are essentially 3 games up on the Giants and you can essentially give them the division title...biggest game of the year for the cowboys by far.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 10:24 AM    (permalink
cowboysforever
Veteran

cowboysforever hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Can we talk smack in this thread without the usual sensitivities?
cowboysforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Despite being 5-3 Skins have to play better to get into the playoffs. The fact that it took OT to beat the Jets after Portis rushing for 200 yards is a little disturbing to me.
And OT to beat the Phins...right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 12:15 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10 View Post
And OT to beat the Phins...right?
Last second I think there. But that doesn't really matter to me. The fact that they ran for nearly 300 yards and barely beat the Jets is just bad. Couple that with the fact that we are half way through the season and no Redskin WR has caught a TD. But you know that Campbell is better than Eli right?
Old 11-05-2007, 12:26 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Last second I think there. But that doesn't really matter to me. The fact that they ran for nearly 300 yards and barely beat the Jets is just bad. Couple that with the fact that we are half way through the season and no Redskin WR has caught a TD. But you know that Campbell is better than Eli right?
Of course.
Quote:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Old 11-05-2007, 12:45 PM    (permalink
cowboysforever
Veteran

cowboysforever hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Campbell better than Eli? Maybe on Madden 2010.

Who really said that with conviction?
cowboysforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboysforever View Post
Campbell better than Eli? Maybe on Madden 2010.

Who really said that with conviction?
Ward did.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ad.php?t=13074
Quote:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Old 11-05-2007, 01:41 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my skins are fraud

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

As for the Giants/Boys game. I want to come out 3 WRs and get Smith involved early. Along with Shockey. Because unlike the Eagles the Giants will be able to run the ball right down their throat if they come out with all those DBs on the field like they did last night.
Old 11-05-2007, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
my skins are fraud
You gonna continue to hold up the mock draft?
Quote:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Old 11-05-2007, 01:45 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
As for the Giants/Boys game. I want to come out 3 WRs and get Smith involved early. Along with Shockey. Because unlike the Eagles the Giants will be able to run the ball right down their throat if they come out with all those DBs on the field like they did last night.
Ya we'll probably have to play more nickel against you guys...but our dime package isn't a huge difference. It'll be interesting to see how you guys come out offensively.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 11-05-2007, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Ya we'll probably have to play more nickel against you guys...but our dime package isn't a huge difference. It'll be interesting to see how you guys come out offensively.
Honestly I would love to come out and show you how lucky you were that Jacobs was out for the majority of the game. He is playing at a level right now that I did not think he could play at.

I want to keep Romo off the field because he'll torch our secondary even though our D has improved. I trust our running game against your run defense and would love to see Jacobs/Ward/Droughns combine for 40+ carries.
Quote:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Old 11-05-2007, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

The biggest match up is Strahan vs. Colombo. Strahan can't let Romo scramble to his side. They even call planned scrambles out that way. If Romo is gonna scramble it has to be to his left so he has to throw against his body. I'd assume we'll see a bit more of Kiwi coming off the edge with Strahan as well.
Old 11-05-2007, 01:58 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought I'd be humble and say the Giants will win... but I honestly... just givin' my opinion... I don't see it happening. Gonna be a good game though. I expect a much lower scoring fest than the first time.

It's all going to boil down to which QB has the better game.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 02:02 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10 View Post
Honestly I would love to come out and show you how lucky you were that Jacobs was out for the majority of the game. He is playing at a level right now that I did not think he could play at.

I want to keep Romo off the field because he'll torch our secondary even though our D has improved. I trust our running game against your run defense and would love to see Jacobs/Ward/Droughns combine for 40+ carries.
AD was contained in Dallas in front of his whole family...probably the game he was most hyped up for. Dallas run D is strong. Getting pressure on the QB is another thing. Very hit or miss. If Chris Long was on our DL, I'd say this game would be cake walk.
Old 11-05-2007, 02:05 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

A side note...which goes further on our dime defense...
Quote:
Cowboys safety Pat Watkins appeared to sprain his ankle and was replaced by Keith Davis in the fourth quarter.
If this is the case...we won't ever go to our Dime package. We'll have to see what his status is gameday...but if Watkins doesn't play it's a huge hit to our defense and special teams.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 11-05-2007, 02:07 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Giants seem to have only one significant injury which really isn't all that significant.

James Butler may not play. Although I'm pretty sold that Michael Johnson is better than him anyway.
Old 11-05-2007, 02:07 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

People don't realize that our whole defensive scheme revolves around stopping the run.

We are 5th in the league in run defense giving up 84.4 yards per game.

I guess part of this can come from teams playing catchup...but Dallas doesn't get ran on very much. If the game stays close...i would say over 100 yards is a possibility...but I would put the overunder at 90 right now.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 11-05-2007, 02:08 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Giants won't know how to prepare for it by studying game film... but Dallas will be releasing "The Tank". Yes, Mr. Johnson will be ready to wreak havoc.

Old 11-05-2007, 02:08 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
A win is a win and they are a much more explosive offense with Kellen Clemens who can stretch it Vertical. And the Jets are no pushover, they aren't just any 1 win team. This team is 10 plays from being a 5 win team.

Old 11-05-2007, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Giants won't know how to prepare for it by studying game film... but Dallas will be releasing "The Tank". Yes, Mr. Johnson will be ready to wreak havoc.
Wreak havoc? Does he plan on bringing his military aresnal with him to NJ?