Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-15-2007, 04:25 PM    (permalink
Dave
Pro Bowler

Dave hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'd have to say Winslow just because of his attitude, not his playing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
Brady is 'just' the Queen on Belichick's chess board.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Dave
Pro Bowler

Dave hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
I'd have to say Winslow just because of his attitude, not his playing.
Add Mike Vanderjagt to that.. just because I think I could actually take him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
Brady is 'just' the Queen on Belichick's chess board.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 06:09 PM    (permalink
jriles0522
Veteran

jriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohleive
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcarey20
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelernation77
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcarey20
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelernation77
if heap wasn't capable of playing he shouldn't have got up to the line of scrimmage, it was perfectly fine of porter to push him. The "soldja" needs to shut his mouth because he can't back up his talk on the field at all.

and i would curb stomp brian billick.
DUDE SHUT UP

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? that Todd Heap play was one of the dirtiest I've ever seen.

THE ONLY REASON THE RAVENS CALLED A PLAY WAS TO SPIKE THE BALL SO THAT THEY COULD GET TODD OF THE FIELD FOR MEDICAL ATTENTION. Every player on the field knew that. Heap could barely bend over because he was in so much pain.

And if anyone needs to shut up and play, its Porter. He dissapears in games and has become an average player at best.

The "solja" had 89 catches, which led all NFL TE's. He was a stud and backed up all of his talk.

You are an idiot.
if he lines up and they hike the ball, he's fair game. if he was hurt that bad he should've stayed on the ground. and winslow did nothing but talk leading up to the last browns-steelers game and got shut down and embarassed.
yeah i'm not even going to pay attention to anything you say because you have no idea what you are talking about.

porter can't hold winslow's or heap's jock
A-freaking-men. You do realize that if heap lays on the ground then time runs out, thus negating the point of a spike? Heap does his job, even while injured. Porter runs his mouth and takes cheap shots.
i third that...porter's is a *****. his only reason for hitting heap like that was to seriously injure him. i have NEVER seen anyone lay out another guy on an obvious spike play like that, what a jerk off. everyone outside of pittsburgh, and probably most of pittsburgh, knows that was a cheap shot. oh yea, and k2 dominates. hope you like seeing it for a while.

sig by BoneKrusher
jriles0522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 06:13 PM    (permalink

I'd like to punch Drew Brees as well.
Old 02-15-2007, 06:16 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
why?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 06:22 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H.
Quote:
why?
He went to Purdue.
Old 02-15-2007, 06:31 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
why?
He went to Purdue.
What about Kyle Orton? Wouldn't it have been funny if he had subbed in for Grossman and won the Super Bowl?

Old 02-15-2007, 06:39 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brees sure was fun to watch at Purdue. Oh man did they own Indiana big time....ha. :D

In more a serious note... i dont think anyone remembers how much he ran in his senior year. He was a beast.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-15-2007, 06:42 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

probably Randy Moss

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 06:43 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gribble
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
why?
He went to Purdue.
What about Kyle Orton? Wouldn't it have been funny if he had subbed in for Grossman and won the Super Bowl?

I wouldn't punch Orton. I would laugh at him.
Old 02-15-2007, 06:48 PM    (permalink
bigthonky7
Rookie

bigthonky7 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

vick and t.o. i just hate them
bigthonky7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 06:50 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
why?
He went to Purdue.

That hurts just as much.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-15-2007, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
why?
He went to Purdue.

I said he would've won the Super Bowl, so you would've laughed with him... I think...

BTW, are there any Colts that hail from IU?
Old 02-15-2007, 07:35 PM    (permalink
kevin148

Coach - Dennis Green
Current Player - Mike Vick...all the announcers drool over this guy and probably wish he took them to their senior prom. He's just not that good a QB ...great dynamic player sure, but he's no QB.
Former Player - Tie : Deion Sanders & Michael Irvin
GM : Mike Lynn
Old 02-15-2007, 07:37 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
why?
He went to Purdue.

I said he would've won the Super Bowl, so you would've laughed with him... I think...

BTW, are there any Colts that hail from IU?
I meant just him as a player, I would cry if he won the Super Bowl for them. And no, there aren't.
Old 02-18-2007, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Labenz112

Tony ****.
Old 02-18-2007, 03:51 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden
Vanderjaqt, Joey Porter, Pac-man Jones... I'm sure I could keep going lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVP9GzV1ROY
I would pop Winslow, like my boy pacman did
Add Ray Lewis
All three Mannings
TO

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 04:10 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. John Henderson - To get him ready for the game like he does every gameday.

But Seriously I would have to say Nathan Poole. For this reason.....

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 04:45 PM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler

eacantdraft smells like sex panther.

My team: Jeremy Shockey. Runs his mouth ways to much, doesn't participate in team workouts in the off season.

League overall: Randy Moss. Just want to collect his paycheck. Team cancer.
eacantdraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 04:53 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft
My team: Jeremy Shockey. Runs his mouth ways to much, doesn't participate in team workouts in the off season.

League overall: Randy Moss. Just want to collect his paycheck. Team cancer.
Miami workouts>Giant workouts.

And smitty, Winslow had over 100 yards that game, maybe someone should punch him more often.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 05:03 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

doingthisinsteadofwork on NFLDC and in NFL John Elway, Ed Mccafrey, L.T.
SubNoize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 05:03 PM    (permalink
zCALz

I would punch tiki barber of mike vandergait
Old 02-18-2007, 05:45 PM    (permalink
BLACKnGOLD
Veteran

BLACKnGOLD hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Nick Saban even though he is a coach and now a former nfl coach.

what a d1ck
Old 02-18-2007, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

for everyone thats fightin over j peezy
i love the dude but he pisses me off
he runs his mouth
and half time the he shows up
half the time people r liek who
now i watched that game
i liked wat he did to heap cuz i dont like the ravens
but it was a cheap shot

but the people i wanna punch

tj doushmanzadah- god i hate him

neil o donnel- won the super bowl for the cowgirls

kordell stewert- shoulda stuck to reciever

tommy maddox- good one year then sucked

sean salsberry- i really dont liek him

sterling sharpe- i dont liek him just cuz he said he could take bussie one on one (yea right that deserved to get punched in the face)

bellicheck and brady- big whiners

deion sanders- hes too cocky and i really didnt liek him

and last but not least

max starks- hes the reason y we lost to the raiders and cost us a playoff this year
damn him

oh and plexiwho burress- whiner as well
Hines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 06:20 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr
for everyone thats fightin over j peezy
i love the dude but he pisses me off
he runs his mouth
and half time the he shows up
half the time people r liek who
now i watched that game
i liked wat he did to heap cuz i dont like the ravens
but it was a cheap shot

but the people i wanna punch

tj doushmanzadah- god i hate him

neil o donnel- won the super bowl for the cowgirls

kordell stewert- shoulda stuck to reciever

tommy maddox- good one year then sucked

sean salsberry- i really dont liek him

sterling sharpe- i dont liek him just cuz he said he could take bussie one on one (yea right that deserved to get punched in the face)

bellicheck and brady- big whiners

deion sanders- hes too cocky and i really didnt liek him

and last but not least

max starks- hes the reason y we lost to the raiders and cost us a playoff this year
damn him

oh and plexiwho burress- whiner as well
I'm shocked that Neil O'Donnell is not usually mentioned in worst SB performances ever, he was under-the-rader in the wake of the Grossman thing.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote