Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-18-2007, 07:39 PM    (permalink
kevin148

Quote:
bellicheck and brady- big whiners
Don't you mean WINNERS ...like 3 times over.
Old 02-18-2007, 08:08 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jon Ryan
Old 02-18-2007, 08:39 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft
My team: Jeremy Shockey. Runs his mouth ways to much, doesn't participate in team workouts in the off season.

League overall: Randy Moss. Just want to collect his paycheck. Team cancer.
Miami workouts>Giant workouts.

And smitty, Winslow had over 100 yards that game, maybe someone should punch him more often.
Pacman also had that sweet INT on a pass in the endzone 8)

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 09:33 PM    (permalink

Kyle Boller.
close second is probably T.J. Houshmanzade
Old 02-18-2007, 09:40 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden
Vanderjaqt, Joey Porter, Pac-man Jones... I'm sure I could keep going lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVP9GzV1ROY
I would pop Winslow, like my boy pacman did
Add Ray Lewis
All three Mannings
TO
I would like to pop Pacman, like my boy Rueben did... If you happen to remember that one?
Old 02-18-2007, 10:02 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Vanderjaqt, Joey Porter, Pac-man Jones... I'm sure I could keep going lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVP9GzV1ROY
I would pop Winslow, like my boy pacman did
Add Ray Lewis
All three Mannings
TO
I would like to pop Pacman, like my boy Rueben did... If you happen to remember that one?
Yeah, but he didn't catch the ball :P

Old 02-18-2007, 11:19 PM    (permalink
dlions20

I would hit Roethlesburger for thinking hes a great QB. Hopefully this year opened his eyes and made him realize that without his past leadership teamates hes nothing.

That team rallied around Bettis not Ben, and hes cocky.
Old 02-18-2007, 11:27 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft
My team: Jeremy Shockey. Runs his mouth ways to much, doesn't participate in team workouts in the off season.

League overall: Randy Moss. Just want to collect his paycheck. Team cancer.
Miami workouts>Giant workouts.

And smitty, Winslow had over 100 yards that game, maybe someone should punch him more often.
Pacman also had that sweet INT on a pass in the endzone 8)
And Miami won the game. I was there too.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 11:32 PM    (permalink
EHobbs27
Veteran

EHobbs27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Here is my top 5 list of guys that I would punch:

1.) Shawne Merriman
2.) Peyton Manning
3.) Rex Grossman
4.) Kevin Mawae
5.) Deangelo Hall

If I could punch one owner it would easily be Bill Polian.
Old 02-18-2007, 11:44 PM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EHobbs27

1.) Shawne Merriman
2.) Peyton Manning
3.) Rex Grossman
4.) Kevin Mawae
5.) Deangelo Hall

I find it funny how many people think Bill Polian owns the Colts.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 11:57 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Phillip Rivers. Everytime i look at him he seems to be whining or pouting. It ******* pisses me off.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 12:22 AM    (permalink
jdcozart
Rookie

jdcozart needs more cowbell.

This is easily the greatest topic in any of the forums! I would punch TO in the face and give Grossman a hug because he needs one after playing the way he does, lol.
jdcozart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 12:58 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87
Phillip Rivers. Everytime i look at him he seems to be whining or pouting. It *********** pisses me off.
Yeah he whined his way out of an intentional grounding when he was in the middle of the hash marks and didnt even throw it near anyone, ended up getting a td that drive where as they would have had 3rd and 25 and probably would have punted, i hate little whining punks like that.
Old 02-19-2007, 01:21 AM    (permalink
dcrls
Veteran

dcrls hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610
Quote:

1.) Shawne Merriman
2.) Peyton Manning
3.) Rex Grossman
4.) Kevin Mawae
5.) Deangelo Hall

knowledge is power, feed your mind:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Polian

Lionsmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.
The Lions will sweep the Vikings in 2007.
dcrls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 01:23 AM    (permalink
dcrls
Veteran

dcrls hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severe Punishment
Quote:

ya dude, your just jealous that they've won three 3 super bowls

Lionsmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.
The Lions will sweep the Vikings in 2007.
dcrls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 03:50 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

pierce2walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 03:56 AM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker
LT FTW!!!

Old 02-19-2007, 05:41 AM    (permalink
jivixzoner

Quote:

1.) Shawne Merriman
2.) Peyton Manning
3.) Rex Grossman
4.) Kevin Mawae
5.) Deangelo Hall

Marrimam*** will eat ur punches

But i would punch Rex Grossman, Tony Romo, Jamal Lewis......
Old 02-19-2007, 07:15 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:

1.) Shawne Merriman
2.) Peyton Manning
3.) Rex Grossman
4.) Kevin Mawae
5.) Deangelo Hall

He practically does.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 10:45 AM    (permalink
Jonathan_VIlma
Pro Bowler

Jonathan_VIlma hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Present player? Tom Brady.
Past player? Dan Marino
Past or present coach? Bill Belichick

Designs by Thule
Jonathan_VIlma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 11:00 AM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcrls
Quote:
Quote:

1.) Shawne Merriman
2.) Peyton Manning
3.) Rex Grossman
4.) Kevin Mawae
5.) Deangelo Hall

knowledge is power, feed your mind:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Polian
Reading comprehension is key to avoid these things:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Irsay

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 11:56 AM    (permalink
lod01
Veteran

lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

David Carr. 5 years of total sucktitude at the QB spot.
lod01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 12:59 PM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tie between Tom Brady and Chad Johnson.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 02:57 PM    (permalink

I know already posted, but I want to punch Millen again please. Can I use a hammer or is that not considered punching?
Old 02-19-2007, 03:48 PM    (permalink
kevin148

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcrls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severe Punishment
Quote:

ya dude, your just jealous that they've won three 3 super bowls
Hell yes I'm jealous :D .. you can't tell me (being a Lions fan) that you aren't