Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-13-2007, 05:48 PM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Best Samuel L Jackson Movie

The Long Kiss Goonight as Mitch Henessey gets my vote.
Old 02-13-2007, 05:49 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Snakes on a Plane...?

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 05:50 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule
Snakes on a Plane...?
Obviously.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 05:51 PM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule
Snakes on a Plane...?
sorry not enough poll option slots for that one
Old 02-13-2007, 05:52 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pulp Fiction, because he is a Bad MFer
Old 02-13-2007, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Dave
Pro Bowler

Dave hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillaraiderfan
Pulp Fiction, because he is a Bad MFer
Without a doubt.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 05:54 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pulp fiction easily. is there gonna be one of these threads for every random actor people can think of?
Old 02-13-2007, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Dave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang
Pulp fiction easily. is there gonna be one of these threads for every random actor people can think of?
Samuel L Jackson is all that is man.. I think he more than qualifies for his own thread.
Old 02-13-2007, 05:59 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
Quote:
Samuel L Jackson is all that is man.. I think he more than qualifies for his own thread.
If by an overrated actor who will more than likely star in an POS movie for a paycheck. Than yes he is the man.
Old 02-13-2007, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Dave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
If by an overrated actor who will more than likely star in an POS movie for a paycheck. Than yes he is the man.
I assume you're refering to Snakes on A Plane. Just so ya know: Jackson only took on the movie because he knew it was a joke. When they told him they were gonna change the title of the movie he said he would leave if they did. It wasn't ment to be a serious movie for him. Otherwise, Jackson is still the man.
Old 02-13-2007, 06:04 PM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Well you must be Siskel, Ebert, and Roper all built into one eh? The movie expert, Mr. Charm City Byrdgang everybody!!!!
Old 02-13-2007, 06:06 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually really liked Snakes on a Plane. Ya, it was dumb, but it was a good dumb. It wasn't supposed to be a serious movie. If you went into it looking at it like that, it was awesome. Samuel L Jackson just made it though.
Old 02-13-2007, 06:06 PM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

NickBam hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions
NickBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 06:07 PM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447
I actually really liked Snakes on a Plane. Ya, it was dumb, but it was a good dumb. It wasn't supposed to be a serious movie. If you went into it looking at it like that, it was awesome. Samuel L Jackson just made it though.
I haven't seen it, but from what I hear it wasn't that bad a movie and I think people assume its bad becuse it has such a horrible title.
Old 02-13-2007, 06:09 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What else could it be called?
Old 02-13-2007, 06:09 PM    (permalink
xxxjasmine

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...id=57140 1432
Old 02-13-2007, 06:10 PM    (permalink
xxxjasmine

Samuel Jackson Beer. It'll GET YOU DRUNK
Old 02-13-2007, 06:12 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I assume you're refering to Snakes on A Plane. Just so ya know: Jackson only took on the movie because he knew it was a joke. When they told him they were gonna change the title of the movie he said he would leave if they did. It wasn't ment to be a serious movie for him. Otherwise, Jackson is still the man.
No Im not just talking about snakes on a plane, Im talking about Deep Blue Sea, Twisted, The Man, Freedomland, XXX number 1 and 2, etc... Hes an overrated actor hes had a handful of good roles an assload of crappy or less than enthralling films...

But you are right ...

He is the man... :?
Old 02-13-2007, 06:14 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac076
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Well you must be Siskel, Ebert, and Roper all built into one eh? The movie expert, Mr. Charm City Byrdgang everybody!!!!
Glad to see you realize a gift when you see it. Please continue to call me Mr. Charm City Byrdgang also I like that, perhaps you could even call me Sir Charm City Byrdgang. Dont get offended because I think your threads crappy. Im sure it took you a long time typing up that poll and all. I may think this thread is poop but I appreciate the time it took you to make it.
Old 02-13-2007, 06:22 PM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Glad to see you realize a gift when you see it. Please continue to call me Mr. Charm City Byrdgang also I like that, perhaps you could even call me Sir Charm City Byrdgang. Dont get offended because I think your threads crappy. Im sure it took you a long time typing up that poll and all.
Im offended because you are making a ridiculous statement about a great actor. All actors, bad or good, wind up with crappy roles. I'd hate to hear who you think a "good" actor/actress is. And Im sure that actor/actress has had Oscar winning performace roles throughout his/her career. Stick to sports little guy.
Old 02-13-2007, 06:22 PM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.

my favorite movie he was in was Fresh (much recomended)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109842/
Old 02-13-2007, 06:26 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PULP FICTION

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 06:27 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Glad to see you realize a gift when you see it. Please continue to call me Mr. Charm City Byrdgang also I like that, perhaps you could even call me Sir Charm City Byrdgang. Dont get offended because I think your threads crappy. Im sure it took you a long time typing up that poll and all.
Im offended because you are making a ridiculous statement about a great actor. All actors, bad or good, wind up with crappy roles. I'd hate to hear who you think a "good" actor/actress is. And Im sure that actor/actress has had Oscar winning performace roles throughout his/her career. Stick to sports little guy.
Really I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. It will be ok I swear. I can pretend like Samuel L Jackson is a great actor if youd like?
Old 02-13-2007, 06:27 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really liked the movie Fresh, he didnt really have a huge role though. Good movie, I'd recommend it.

Now that, that is out of the way, i'd say Pulp Fiction... I'm not really a fan of that movie but, he did play one bad dude.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 07:55 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

PULP FICTION!!!!!!!!BEST MOVIE EVER

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote