Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-09-2007, 03:58 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
I hated those days. Your snot freezes in your nose and your eyelashes stick together. I remember when I moved to North Carolina and then came back for Christmas. I had no jacket but a light spring type thing. I came out of the airport and I swear my breath froze in my lungs.
I still have a 15 minute walk to my university. Going to be a terrible all winter. :(

One of the many reasons I'm going to insist on having a sauna and a hot tub once I move out of this hellhole. :D
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
Were you allowed to throw snowballs at school? I know I wasn't. :(
At my middle school, if we threw a snow ball, we would be suspended for 3 days. No lie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 04:35 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Drugs not Hugs
Old 11-09-2007, 04:54 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDris View Post
Drugs not Hugs
That's what I'm talking about player.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 05:16 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hugging was banned at my middle school.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 05:17 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucSappy View Post
End to dodgeball.
End to flag football.
End to hugging.

What's left?
Assassins Creed!
Old 11-09-2007, 05:48 PM    (permalink
Scarface
Rookie

Scarface smells like sex panther.

this schools got rules
Scarface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 05:59 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wait, she hugged a girl. whats up with that? why is she in trouble for hugging a girl?
and is she hot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

so whats next to go, eye *******?
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

I kissed a girl in front of half the school is grade five. I wonder if I would have gotten expelled.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 06:03 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
I kissed a girl in front of half the school is grade five. I wonder if I would have gotten expelled.
you grab her tit and its jail time.

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 11-09-2007, 07:34 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
wait, she hugged a girl. whats up with that? why is she in trouble for hugging a girl?
and is she hot?
She's 13 perv.
Old 11-09-2007, 07:53 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
She's 13 perv.
Jballa's like 11 though, so its cool

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 07:55 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
She's 13 perv.
Age is just a number.
Old 11-09-2007, 07:57 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man middle school was the worst
too many damn rules, high schools atleast okay with hugging.
Plus all the chicks and middle school are like drama queens. they growup though (or atleast some)
That and everyone tried to be "different"
Highschools atleast got diversity

Cant wait to go to college though

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 07:57 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
Age is just a number.
Unless its like 50 or something like that, then its just gross

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 08:08 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Unless its like 50 or something like that, then its just gross
Ever see the girl, off the bowflex commercial? I would so tap that......
Old 11-09-2007, 08:11 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway View Post
Jballa's like 11 though, so its cool
16. and hot girls usually dont get suspended, so its a huge

Quote:

Old 11-09-2007, 08:49 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Once I looked up this girls skirt.. and the teacher laughed. True story.
Old 11-09-2007, 09:42 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
Once I looked up this girls skirt.. and the teacher laughed. True story.
What was she wearing?
Old 11-09-2007, 09:48 PM    (permalink
ripdw27
Veteran

ripdw27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

my school is strict as hell, we have cameras in every hall, the huber center one city away doesnt have cameras.. you cant listen to ipods in the halls, there trying to pass a "law" that you cant have hooded sweaters, most girls that wear low cut shirts or short skirts have to change, i do believe you can hug, ive seen people make out but nowhere near teachers so im not 100%... and it just so happens that the day my phone got jacked outta my locker the cameras "werent working".

this school is way to uptight.
ripdw27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 02:31 AM    (permalink
litlharsh
Veteran

litlharsh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.litlharsh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
Shockingly, when I was a kid, I didn't wear a helmet when riding my bike, and yet I didn't fall off, crack my head open and die. I also wasn't kept in a car seat until I was 17, and yet I was somehow not projected through the windshield at any time. Hard to believe, I know.
Christ, god forbid a parent wants to protect their children from an easily preventable injury. I mean you know how coordinated and immune to accidents kids are!
Originally Posted by Renji View Post
Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product
litlharsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 02:38 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlharsh View Post
Christ, god forbid a parent wants to protect their children from an easily preventable injury. I mean you know how coordinated and immune to accidents kids are!

Looks like a plan.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 05:31 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlharsh View Post
Feel free to protect your children. My point is why are these laws? You can't regulate morality, just like you can't regulate intelligence. Sure, there should probably be a car seat law, but I've seen states and provinces where children under 60 pounds have to be in a car seat. I knew a girl in 12th grade that weighed like 80 pounds. So she should have been dropped off at 8th or 9th grade in a car seat? Christ, some soccer leagues require kids to wear those stupid "header helmets" now. How in the hell is a kid supposed to learn to excecute a proper header if he doesn't get the opportunity? No wonder North America will never catch up to the other rest of the world(not that it matters, it's soccer) Next thing you know, Pop Warner will be two hand touch only. I'm sorry, feel free to protect your children all you want, but there's no way in hell there should be laws governing these kinds of things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 02:00 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could write a damn thesis about the pussification of America. Our country has become so risk adverse and politically correct that kids cannot do anything. Luckily for me, I was just at the very beginning of this whole fiasco. It was only after one of my friends broke a leg that footballs weren't allowed at recess. Then even after he broke it, tackle football was just outlawed. However, after a month of telling us no tackling every day, they just took the footballs away.

Once these kids grow up, they are going to be so afraid to take any chances. Some schools no longer have an honor role because it might hurt the other kids self esteem. Guess what? Some people are better than others. Not everyone can go to Harvard, not everyone can play sports in college(hell, not everyone can play sports in high school,) some people can't do anything more than flip burgers. Half the people in the world are below average at any given thing. Better to let them find out early what they aren't good at so they can avoid doing it. Shielding kids does nothing to protect their self esteem, it just guarantees that no one will be truly confident. You can only gain confidence by failing, and realizing it isn't the end of the world. Is it any wonder that the US is lagging behind many other nations in every important catagory? It is because no one knows that it is ok to fail. Then when you fail, you just work harder and try again.

Parents are so concerned their children might see things that could scar them, well, guess what? Life is going to scar you. That is what makes life great. You have those incredible moments, those moments you will cherish forever, but then you have those moments that scar you, that change you. Let the children live life. The news channels are so sensationalist that parents are deathly afraid to let their kids go outside. When I was a kid, I had days that I would tell my mom, im going to a friends house. She said be home for dinner, and I was running around the neighborhood all day. It was the best thing she could have done. If she hadn't been like that, I don't think I could have packed up and moved to Portland without knowing a soul.

Getting suspended for hugging? In high school I was fingering my gf in class, she gave me head in the stairwell, people do this ****. Enforcing stupid rules like no hugging isn't going to prevent people from fooling around. It just shows how out of touch educators(administration) are with the real world. But I guess that is the reason most of them go into educational administration. They can't succeed in the real world, and they can't teach kids.

**** political correctness, and **** raising children to be risk adverse. If we want this country to continue to be great, we have to teach children it is ok to fail. Then teach them to learn from their failures. It is the only hope for the future of our country.

Wow, that was a very long post.