Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 02-18-2007, 06:03 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Coaches that are on the Hot Seat this year

IMP

Tyrone Willingham, Washington

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Dave
Pro Bowler

Dave hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Charlie Weis
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
Brady is 'just' the Queen on Belichick's chess board.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
Charlie Weis
He said "hot" seat, not "broken" seat
Old 02-18-2007, 06:45 PM    (permalink
Dave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan
Quote:
Charlie Weis
He said "hot" seat, not "broken" seat
It's a hot broken seat then. :roll:
Quote:
Old 02-18-2007, 06:45 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Re: Coaches that are on the Hot Seat this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58
IMP

Tyrone Willingham, Washington
Tyrone has a decent year this year, I think he is safe.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 06:53 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How is Charlie Weis on the hot seat?

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Lloyd Carr still technically on the hot seat? It seems like he is every year.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Dave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
It's really just the whole Notre Dame thing, they expect greatness every year. ND fans expect him to be on top of the Big 10 every year and they normally fall to third or fourth.
Quote:
Old 02-18-2007, 07:11 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

ND needs talent.They got good coaching.
Old 02-18-2007, 07:13 PM    (permalink
Dave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
ND needs talent.They got good coaching.
I agree they've had a mediocre squad on both sides, but I think Weis will have finally worked enough recruiting and training to establish himself this year. Still think he's on the hot seat though.
Quote:
Old 02-18-2007, 07:45 PM    (permalink
mbennett11

Quote:
Quote:
It's really just the whole Notre Dame thing, they expect greatness every year. ND fans expect him to be on top of the Big 10 every year and they normally fall to third or fourth.
I agree that Notre Dame expects greatness, but ND is independent
Old 02-18-2007, 07:55 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Um, they are never at the top of the Big Ten. It's kind of hard to do when they aren't in the conference.
Old 02-18-2007, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Dave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Quote:
Quote:
Um, they are never at the top of the Big Ten. It's kind of hard to do when they aren't in the conference.
It's the region thing.. I count them with the Big Ten anyway. Despite my utter lack of remembrance, ND still expects too much.
Quote:
Old 02-18-2007, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Zim3031
Pro Bowler

Zim3031 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Actually Notre Dame "should" be in the Big East, that's where all their other teams are.
Zim3031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Dave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zim3031
Actually Notre Dame "should" be in the Big East, that's where all their other teams are.
I thought conferences were split up due to where they were actually located. I could be wrong though.
Quote:
Old 02-18-2007, 08:32 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bobby Bowden

1 more losing season and i think he is gone

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 08:48 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Charlie Weis
he is not on the hot seat.
Old 02-18-2007, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Dave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtisNo1
Quote:
Charlie Weis
You got a reason other than your supreme knowledge?
Quote:
Old 02-18-2007, 09:04 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Charlie Weis
well he has had better records the past few years and has brought in two recruiting classes better than willingham brought there. When he got there there the roster was not deep at all and I think that the heads of the school know that or whoever hires the players. I think that he will have atleast 2 more seasons before the pressure really gets put on him.
Old 02-18-2007, 09:05 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zim3031
I thought conferences were split up due to where they were actually located. I could be wrong though.
No, it has nothing to do with regions. I think that all that has to happen is the conference agrees to let them in and the NCAA approves. I don't quite understand how ND is allowed to be in the Big East for basketball and other sports but yet they can remain an Independant for football.
Old 02-18-2007, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Dave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Charlie Weis
well he has had better records the past few years and has brought in two recruiting classes better than willingham brought there. When he got there there the roster was not deep at all and I think that the heads of the school know that or whoever hires the players. I think that he will have atleast 2 more seasons before the pressure really gets put on him.
He has a good record, true, but has done mediocre in games that actually count. He's done great recruiting and that's why I think he'll have a good season this year, but that doesn't mean he isn't on the hot seat. The head of the school doesn't hire anyone, much less players. Player hiring goes on at Oklahoma.
Quote:
Old 02-18-2007, 09:56 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly, Ron Zook. He's jesus in dockers when it comes to recruiting but if this team doesn't show a better record in the W/L column, I think he'll be on the hot seat.

I have supreme confidence that we will have a much better record this year, probably around 6 or 7 wins, but anything less than that and I think our AD takes a look at our football program.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 10:31 PM    (permalink
dcrls
Veteran

dcrls hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej
Is Lloyd Carr still technically on the hot seat? It seems like he is every year.

i think he would be, cause if he loses to ohio state, and the bowl game, then.........

Lionsmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.
The Lions will sweep the Vikings in 2007.
dcrls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 10:33 PM    (permalink
dcrls
Veteran

dcrls hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz
Bobby Bowden

bobby bowden is a ******* legend, the god damn field is named after him, the only way he would leave is retirement, i'd be so friggin pissed if they fired him, i'd seriously hitch a ride down to tallahasse, and ******* break their president's neck.

Lionsmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.
The Lions will sweep the Vikings in 2007.
dcrls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 11:26 PM    (permalink
BuddyCHRIST
Veteran

BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz
Bobby Bowden

he hasn't had a losing season since his 2nd year there.
BuddyCHRIST is offline   Reply With Quote