Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 02-15-2007, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28
FACT

Joe Thomas will be the only Wisconsin Badger drafted
FACT

f/f: South Florida will finish top 3 in the Big East.
Old 02-15-2007, 07:39 PM    (permalink
PackerFan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan

FACT

Fiction West VA, Louisville and Rutgers will compete for the top 3

F/FWake Forest will take the ACC this year.
Old 02-15-2007, 08:36 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4
Quote:

FACT

Fiction
That's FSU's to lose

F/F Gators are repeat champs
Old 02-15-2007, 09:02 PM    (permalink
dcrls
Veteran

dcrls hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4
Quote:

FACT

Fiction
That's FSU's to lose

F/F Gators are repeat champs

major fiction, thats gotta be USC.

Fact or Fliction Lloyd Carr will be fired if michigan loses to ohio state again, and their bowl game (be 4years in a row)

Lionsmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.
The Lions will sweep the Vikings in 2007.
dcrls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 11:23 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FACT.

Fact or Fiction- Matthew Stafford will have a better year than Tim Tebow, and they will beat the Gators as a result?

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 12:18 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fiction. Stafford will have a better statistical year with a worse record and an L to Florida.

F/F Colt McCoy improves on his freshman campaign on a way to a Big-12 'Ship
dabears10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 12:49 AM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.

fiction

Jake Locker will take over as the QB for the UW Huskies and proceed to become the next Isaiah Stanback

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Tubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 01:52 AM    (permalink
FunJokeshere

fact

like its hard to replace mediocrity

F/F - darren mcfadden doesnt make top 3 in heisman
Old 02-16-2007, 02:06 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

fact, it's so obvious that he will, that i wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't make it.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 02:10 AM    (permalink
snuff

Fact or Fiction Maurice Clarrett will return for his 2 years of eligibility?
Old 02-16-2007, 02:13 AM    (permalink
FunJokeshere

fact

heisman in 2015...or whenever he gets out

F/F - iowa will finish top 3 in the big 10
Old 02-16-2007, 08:03 AM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FACT

Jake Long will win the Outland Trophy
Old 02-16-2007, 08:05 AM    (permalink

Iowa in the top 3?

To Bigmac's, Fiction, I got Sam Baker winning it.

F/F: Purdue will make a bowl game.
Old 02-16-2007, 07:14 PM    (permalink
FunJokeshere

fiction - top 6 teams usually make a bowl in the big 10...osu, mich, iowa, wisc, psu, indiana should all finish ahead of them

F/F - there will be more than 2 undefeated teams next year heading into bowl season
Old 02-16-2007, 09:56 PM    (permalink
dcrls
Veteran

dcrls hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

fiction, there's to be 1 and that's USC

F/F someone other than texas or oklahoma wins the big 12

Lionsmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.
The Lions will sweep the Vikings in 2007.
dcrls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 12:51 AM    (permalink
I bleed green

Fiction.

F/F: The winner of the ACC will be Miami or Florida State
Old 02-17-2007, 01:07 AM    (permalink
yeyoistheman

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfly
Fiction.

F/F: The winner of the ACC will be Miami or Florida State
Fact, I see FSU winning it

F/F: Florida will make the title game.
Old 02-17-2007, 01:25 AM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac076
Quote:
Originally Posted by roidrunner
Fact- tedford will make him a great QB

Brian Brohm puts up better numbers than this year???
FACT

Michigan will win the Big Ten
Fact - Although it's already been asked before.

F/F - Tim Tebow will throw for more yards than he rushes...

Fact -Tebow will throw for more yards

Fact or Fiction- Notre Dame will win a bowl game?

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 01:39 AM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1

Fact - since they probably wont be at a BCS bowl they might be able to pull off a bowl win against a lesser talented team.

Fact or Fiction - Marc Tyler will redshirt his first year at USC

gamertag: uscfan06

RWFender1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 02:24 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

haha wow you have a lot of school spirit. 3 fact or fictions about usc. :D
Old 02-17-2007, 02:31 AM    (permalink
FunJokeshere

since soybean is retarted...

Fact - or i would hope so but who knows with all the talent USC has

F/F- someone from a "small school" (aka a garrett wolfe) leads the country in rushing
Old 02-17-2007, 01:03 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1

i do have school spirit and i love our team. by the way im still not really sure who YOUR team is ? ive heard you talk about several teams that confuse me about who you like? Arizona St, USC, Cal, etc...would you mind clearing it up for me once and for all who you root for?

Old 02-17-2007, 01:05 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

Fiction - I could see McFadden leading the country in rushing next year...maybe that will be a boost for his heisman campaign since i doubt they go undefeated.

Fact or Fiction - Deshaun Jackson wins offensive player of the year for Pac 10

Old 02-17-2007, 01:41 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWFender1
i do have school spirit and i love our team. by the way im still not really sure who YOUR team is ? ive heard you talk about several teams that confuse me about who you like? Arizona St, USC, Cal, etc...would you mind clearing it up for me once and for all who you root for?
haha alright, i LOVE USC, but i went to ASU for two years, transfered back. And the way i see it it's california against the world, i dont hate UCLA, Notre dame etc.

and for the last one, fact.

fact or fiction- pac-10 leading rusher comes out of ASU.
Old 02-17-2007, 01:43 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWFender1
haha alright, i LOVE USC, but i went to ASU for two years, transfered back. And the way i see it it's california against the world, i dont hate UCLA, Notre dame etc.

and for the last one, fact.

fact or fiction- pac-10 leading rusher comes out of ASU.
Complete ficton. Oregon and Cal have the front runners for that.

RW's Fact. He is either 1st or barely beaten by Stewart.

F/F Butch and Zook lead their teams to .500 or better records.