Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum

Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum Discuss the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Old 11-12-2007, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Revised HinesWardJr Mock draft

Round 1: Chris Williams OT Vanderbilt
Yes we need olineman and he will be a fast riser, and even with all the juniors coming out, he will be the best fit for us in the first where we might be selecting. Hasnt allowed a sack going against some of the top ends in the SEC. Will learn behind Smith for a year before taking his spot.

Round 2: Tracy Porter CB Indiana
Nice size, speed and cover ability for a bad team. A ballhawk who can make any int or fumble recovery to the distance. Also will take over for Rossum as the kick and punt returner as he is one of the best in the country at that. Plays the run well as well.

Round 3: Jordan Grimes G Purdue
Great size and mean. Good run blocker and would take over for Faneca when he leaves.

Round 4: Trevor Laws DE Notre Dame
I really like him and he will provide depth at the position. He will knock Eason and/or Kirchke off the roster. I believe hes better and has more upside then Mcbean who we selected in the same spot last year

Round 5: Lance Leggett WR Miami Fla
While Leggett hasnt rose up to potential or expectations as he shouldve, you cant argue that he has good size, speed numbers. Can be a red zone threat and will give good depth behind Hines and Holmes and possibly could develop into Hines replacement.

Round 6: Spencer Larsen LB Arizona
Cason gets the attention, but Larsen has been a consitant member for the Cats defence since his frosh year. He has good instincts and is a great playmaker. He does have injury concerns as he missed two years with an injury, but he is a great player.
Old 11-12-2007, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Chris Williams in round 1...our offensive line needs some help big time! I think come draft time...he will be pretty good value late in the round
Old 11-12-2007, 12:04 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not bad..

Mine will be up in about 3 minutes.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 12:13 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Round 1: Chris Williams OT Vanderbilt
Yes we need olineman and he will be a fast riser, and even with all the juniors coming out, he will be the best fit for us in the first where we might be selecting. Hasnt allowed a sack going against some of the top ends in the SEC. Will learn behind Smith for a year before taking his spot.

Good Pick

Round 2: Tracy Porter CB Indiana
Nice size, speed and cover ability for a bad team. A ballhawk who can make any int or fumble recovery to the distance. Also will take over for Rossum as the kick and punt returner as he is one of the best in the country at that. Plays the run well as well.

Good pick, more for KR/PR capabilities than CB because frankly, our CB's need a big physical presence.

Round 3: Jordan Grimes G Purdue
Great size and mean. Good run blocker and would take over for Faneca when he leaves.

I like Grimes, but I don't think he's even in Faneca's league when it comes to mobility. There's a reason he's a 4-year RG Phonebooth guy. I like Grimes, but I don't think he'll get drafted before round 5.

Round 4: Trevor Laws DE Notre Dame
I really like him and he will provide depth at the position. He will knock Eason and/or Kirchke off the roster. I believe hes better and has more upside then Mcbean who we selected in the same spot last year

I like Laws, He can provide depth and athleticism to the entire DL.

Round 5: Lance Leggett WR Miami Fla
While Leggett hasnt rose up to potential or expectations as he shouldve, you cant argue that he has good size, speed numbers. Can be a red zone threat and will give good depth behind Hines and Holmes and possibly could develop into Hines replacement.

Not a fan of Leggett. Leggett has underachieved and has character issues as Well.

Round 6: Spencer Larsen LB Arizona
Cason gets the attention, but Larsen has been a consitant member for the Cats defence since his frosh year. He has good instincts and is a great playmaker. He does have injury concerns as he missed two years with an injury, but he is a great player.

I like Larson, but his speed/injury issues concern me. But for a 6th round pick not bad.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote