Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 11-16-2007, 01:11 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

seriously, enough of the "easy game" talk. i could easily see the Packers coming out flat and digging themselves a hole early. it's happened before. and every year, no matter how good they are, there will be one embarrassing loss over the course of the year. and with 2 monster games coming, up, this panthers game has all the makings of a let down.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Jim Jim
Veteran

Jim Jim is a cocksman.Jim Jim is a cocksman.Jim Jim is a cocksman.Jim Jim is a cocksman.

Steve Smith is questionable. That would be a huge blow for them.
Jim Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 11:02 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

It's game day. Here we go 9-1.
Old 11-18-2007, 04:25 AM    (permalink
damasta13

Sticky this quickly, we don't want the curse of the non-stickied matchday thread to hit us!
Old 11-18-2007, 07:40 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
seriously, enough of the "easy game" talk. i could easily see the Packers coming out flat and digging themselves a hole early. it's happened before. and every year, no matter how good they are, there will be one embarrassing loss over the course of the year. and with 2 monster games coming, up, this panthers game has all the makings of a let down.
Drowe, every time you say that the Packers roll, so keep it up.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 10:07 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Smith is still a gametime decission. Even if he does play he can't be more than 60% so he shouldn't be much of a problem.
Old 11-18-2007, 10:54 AM    (permalink
damasta13

Smith is inactive

Link:http://www.nfl.com/fantasy/story?id=...o&confirm=true
Old 11-18-2007, 12:19 PM    (permalink
Football Fan
Veteran

Football Fan smells like sex panther.

I like this so far: int. for rouse and a punt return for touchdown by williams.
Football Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 01:37 PM    (permalink
EvilMonkey
Veteran

EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i hate the timeout by McCarthy with a minute left. You're up 21-3 and you get the kick after the half and you have to be greedy to try to get the ball back and score while risking them still making a drive which we were lucky to get out of.
Old 11-18-2007, 03:13 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How conservative did we just get in the second half? My god. That's the same damn way we lost the Bears game.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 03:28 PM    (permalink
Jim Jim
Veteran

Jim Jim is a cocksman.Jim Jim is a cocksman.Jim Jim is a cocksman.Jim Jim is a cocksman.

I felt like the team packed it home after they got up by that large margin. They were already thinking about Detroit.
Jim Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 04:24 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Tramon Williams' 94-yard punt return TD

This play was awesome/ridiculous/hilarious. Williams breaks two lineman's ankles, one of whom Atari Bigby completely whiffed on, sending them to the ground. Then, another lineman gets blindslided by Johnny Jolly, sending him flying. Then, Williams and Hunter nearly mess the whole thing up by colliding, but both are able to keep their balance. A couple seconds later, #56 Nick Barnett destroys #56 on the Panthers.

I think Jolly injured his shoulder making that block. He left the game with a shoulder injury.
Old 11-18-2007, 04:29 PM    (permalink
cordscords
Rookie

cordscords hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Another 3 TD, 0 INT outing for Favre :)

Also I'm thrilled that Donald Lee has broken out this season!
cordscords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Football Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
I didnt want to jinx the game but, the game pretty much was a blowout as it should have been based on the packers continually improving play. Now the next 2 games worry me, short week for the detroit game and then dallas.
p.s. the packers are going to the super bowl.

Last edited by Football Fan : 11-18-2007 at 05:08 PM.
Old 11-18-2007, 05:09 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football Fan View Post
I didnt want to jinx the game but, the game pretty much was a blowout as it should have been based on the packers continually improving play. Now the next 2 games worry me, short week for the detroit game and then dallas.
p.s. the packers are going to the super bowl.
Both of them have the same situation as us though. People are making to much out of that.
Old 11-18-2007, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Football Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Both of them have the same situation as us though. People are making to much out of that.
Except the packers are playing on the road, which makes the short week tougher. The packers have been an excellent road team so that should help. I think it should be another 10 point + victory for the pack anyway. I hope they do a good job protecting the ball in the game though, detroit has been outstanding at creating turnovers.

Last edited by Football Fan : 11-18-2007 at 09:50 PM.
Old 11-18-2007, 06:25 PM    (permalink
NickCollins36
Rookie

NickCollins36 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

nick barnett completly layed sum guy out
lmao

sig by diehardvikingsfan

IN TED WE TRUST
NickCollins36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Favre4ever
Rookie

Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.

How about Rouse? Some here were saying that he couldnt cover, well not only can he cover, he got a pick and almost got another one and was at the right place everytime. Great game for him.
Favre4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 08:13 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Actually just missed 2 other INT's. I'm a defender of Nick Collins and a fan of Nick Collins. But I love seeing that freak of nature Safety out there. Luckily he's in a defense where he can hardly get taken advantage of, and hopefully he can fine tune his game to where he's more of a consistent force. Remember he played Rover at Virginia Tech, which is basically what Bigby plays now. Most of the time Rouse is playing Center Field. Safety seems to have become a strength and not a weakness.

But one thing that not many people are talking about, is Atari Bigby is an Unrestricted Free Agent this off season. I expect TT to either wait towards the end of the year to start negotiations, or wait til the off season, then there is a full body of work, instead of signing a guy after playing and starting less than a season. Similar to Jenkins deal, they started tacking I think towards the end of the playing season but signed him before Free Agency started when playing was done.

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote