Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-15-2007, 05:55 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
How do you do that?
he is going to IM me on a scoring play and i'll post it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't how how to gamecast, but I'll IM jballa scores or what not, if you are cool with that Bill (i.e. some time before kick offs).

Also, is it cool to take unlimited time to change depth charts before the game? I mean, more than the 30 seconds alloted.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 05:57 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
I don't how how to gamecast, but I'll IM jballa scores or what not, if you are cool with that Bill (i.e. some time before kick offs).

Also, is it cool to take unlimited time to change depth charts before the game? I mean, more than the 30 seconds alloted.

JBond, don't you go to Ohio State?

If so, get that hot girl who did the striptease to do a webcast about the game.

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post

Yea this is all fine with me. Do what you need. Depth chart, audible, the whole deal. I want you to be ready.

Its fine if you IM jballa, I like it better when they all know.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGibril28 View Post
JBond, don't you go to Ohio State?

If so, get that hot girl who did the striptease to do a webcast about the game.
Done and done.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 11-15-2007, 06:00 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

allright, Im gonna get one "get fresh" game, and we're good. If something happens and we lose each other, we meet in the "WEST" lobby. Not alot of people there. Or just PM me.
Old 11-15-2007, 06:00 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yea this is all fine with me. Do what you need. Depth chart, audible, the whole deal. I want you to be ready.

Its fine if you IM jballa, I like it better when they all know.
just give some time on the K.O. IF you score.

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 11-15-2007, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
just give some time on the K.O. IF you score.
allright, if you pause the game, I will know why. If you run out of pauses, I will pause for you.
Old 11-15-2007, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

P.S my mic doesnt always work, but I can hear at times, and only hear, but let me know if you want to use mics.
Old 11-15-2007, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
P.S my mic doesnt always work, but I can hear at times, and only hear, but let me know if you want to use mics.
Ah alright. Then we can try and use them, but I'll likely have mine off for the majority if yours doesn't work right.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 11-15-2007, 06:05 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

$5 Billingsley gets 21ed.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 06:09 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

JBond! JBond! JBond!!!
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this seems interesting
Old 11-15-2007, 06:13 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

since ive personally faced billingsley before i can give jbond a scouting report if he wants lmao
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 06:15 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jbond, do this for America's youth!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 06:17 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol this feels a lot like kanye west and 50 cents rap feud. i dunno its got that feeling. a lot over nothing really.
Old 11-15-2007, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Billingsley !! Billingsley !! Billingsley !!

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 06:21 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
Billingsley !! Billingsley !! Billingsley !!
i second that chant
Old 11-15-2007, 06:23 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As an impartial bystander i would like the little brother to beat up on the big brother for once.

I can't believe i just said that about a game of madden between an american kid and a canadian kid.

Now i think about it the Australia, New Zealand relationship is ridiculously similar to the America, Canada and because of this i chnage my vote. come on JBond93!
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11 View Post
As an impartial bystander i would like the little brother to beat up on the big brother for once.

I can't believe i just said that about a game of madden between an american kid and a canadian kid.

Now i think about it the Australia, New Zealand relationship is ridiculously similar to the America, Canada and because of this i chnage my vote. come on JBond93!
There we go! I appreciate the support from all. I am ready to go. I have prepared, this one if for America. It is time to show those smug Canadians who is boss! I got the IRC peeps behind me, the Mormons behind me, the Aussies behind me, and I hope all of America behind me for this one! Let's start the chant:

USA
USA
USA
USA

Follow Me on Twitter!

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam : 11-15-2007 at 06:52 PM.
Old 11-15-2007, 06:51 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm behind you JBond

and so is America

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 06:52 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

you also have the support of all the mormons on this site!

Quote:

Old 11-15-2007, 06:53 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Commonwealth back up Canada. We have the Queen too ahhh.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 11-15-2007, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Game Time BABY!!!! For 619 (my true homie for life) and Woot88, your the truth man. Here we go!!!!!!! Its game TIME. Get ready my scoring updates are coming!!!!
Old 11-15-2007, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Here we go. USA vs Canada Part 2.

#MoncriefArmy