Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-15-2007, 10:12 PM    (permalink
bigrick0016

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
All time it was 4U2NV. He was the reason I started posting here. Now it's between Shiver, Toon (duh), Smitty, CC, and djp.
djp never contributed anything ever
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'm going to have to nominate myself.

*hold for applause*

"Thank you for nominating me Ricky Bobby, I am very flattered. I feel that I deserve this award as much as anybody on here. Although my posts are rarely ever insightfull, full of ill humor, and utterly ridiculous, I feel that I should get this award because recieving awards makes me feel special inside."

*hold for applause*

"I would like to thank myself, and my genius mind for making this happen. Remember kids, stay off drugs and crack kills. Thank you."

And posts like these are why i deserve a nomination.
<<< moron.
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote

Probably Shiver or Stoner. Both really smart posters but they're not always serious.
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma
Scott Wright of course.

[/suckuptogetamodspot]
Keep Dreaming
I will, thanks.

And freals this time, toon always knows stuff and njx is the master of ownage (however contrived that might sound).

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 10:13 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma
Scott Wright of course.

[/suckuptogetamodspot]
Keep Dreaming
Oh yeah Thule forgot you on my list, although there was that one time you ran that NFL Mock years ago when everyone was waiting here the entire day for you to update then you came at like 12 at night.
NFL Mock???do you mean NBA? I'm not sure I remember running a NFL mock.
Ah yeah must have been NBA, if I remember Thule you had that animated Avatar with a guy and a question mark and a red x or something like that, you should bring it back, classic.
Doesn't look like I saved it on my ftp :shock:

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
bigrick0016

go away Ricky Bobby
Go Cowboys
Pro Bowler

Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Toonster is the best I have seen he always knows what he is talking about for anything

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig
Go Cowboys is offline   Reply With Quote
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, Ward is one of my faves as well. AND NO, THAT IS NOT SUCKING UP TO THE POWER TEET.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:15 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like a lot of posters here. It would be much easier to list my least favourite, but of course, that's not what this thread is for. My list in a nutshell however:

Non Raider-fans
Non-Charger fans
Non-Chiefs fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yourfavestoner even though he's a Jags fan. He knows his stuff and isn't obnoxious like alot of rival team's fans tend to be.

And paranoidmoonduck because I wanted to pick someone besides the same old ones that everyone picks, and because he's a good solid underrated poster.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 10:16 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrick0016
go away Ricky Bobby
Will do.

That wink at the end is really supposed to tick you off. But let's see.
Dave
Pro Bowler

Dave hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
Also, Ward is one of my faves as well. AND NO, THAT IS NOT SUCKING UP TO THE POWER TEET.
I can never suck up to the "power teet", one of the many bonuses of Ward being family.
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
Brady is 'just' the Queen on Belichick's chess board.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is quite a few; artvandelay, shiver, stoner, Geo, Dam (and the other Colts fans), GB12, SuperMcGee, SARF, P-L (and the rest of the mods/admins---now I'm not "kissing" up persae), javon_favre, sweetness, bears_fan, CC, toonster, too many good posters. Then the baseball people like Damix, yes bigrick. . .

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 10:17 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This would be a lot easier if it was least favorite poster, that would be an easy one, his name begins with a T and ends in a Y and he is a Seahawks fan.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:18 PM    (permalink
bigrick0016

I like Dave because he knows everything about metal. Because Slipknot is soooooooo awesome omg
Old 02-15-2007, 10:20 PM    (permalink
Dave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrick0016
I like Dave because he knows everything about metal. Because Slipknot is soooooooo awesome omg
I love rick because he's a condescending asshat who never learned to love.
Quote:
Old 02-15-2007, 10:21 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whoa, whoa. Settle down now.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 10:22 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions
Lets not go all Tim Hardaway here P-L.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Dave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Who hates ****?
Quote:
Old 02-15-2007, 10:23 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
Quote:
Quote:
Who hates ****?
canadian_kid16
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 10:26 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ramzorzlol.

He might not be a frequent poster but when he does it sparks furious debate and discussion. He makes us laugh and he makes us wonder: Is he joking? Is he ********? Is he 4 years old? His insight on kissing girls was life-altering and profound.
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 10:26 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

I'm going to nominate Pav, That Michigan fan that had Lamar Woodley's sack count in his avator and the Fred Savage dude.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk
Ramzorzlol.

He might not be a frequent poster but when he does it sparks furious debate and discussion. He makes us laugh and he makes us wonder: Is he joking? Is he dumb? Is he 4 years old? His insight on kissing girls was life-altering and profound.
I pm'd him and I found out everything.
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 10:27 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

not sarf.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 10:30 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan
not sarf.
qft.
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote