Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-14-2007, 05:14 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish my parents gave me presents at 21. Ever since I started college I got no more than a sweater or something like that. It was so much more fun when I was receiving gifts, now I am giving them, and that blows.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 05:20 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentN View Post
Am I the only one who doesn't celebrate Christmas?
I did put holidays, this is for any holiday!

I need to look online, figure it out.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 05:24 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You could always go with say a sweatshirt from NFL shop, or any kinda gear there. Clothes and aforementioned gift cards are great ways to go. Ray Rice jerseys are amazing too.

of course, there's always a subscription to playboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
I did put holidays
I know, I assume that you meant Christmas (I suppose I should have included Chanukkah).

Anyway, to answer your original post, I don't know what you could ask for other than what you listed. Being 21, too, my list of needs is almost non-existent. If I were you, I would ask for a gas card or something useful like that.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 05:29 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a short list...expensive though.

1. Tony Romo fathead
2. Wii...my dad wants this more than I do.
3. Kane and Lynch: Deadmen (XBOX 360)
4. College Hoops 2K8 (Xbox 360)

As for buying for others.

Getting my sister a gamecube cause, she loves those Harvest Moon games. I still dont know what to get my parents.

Almost 20 but, my mom still likes to spend a lot of cash on me for Christmas. Meh...I'd be happy w/ anything really...I dont really care what I get. (except for that Romo fat head sticker...I realy want that :))

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 11-14-2007 at 05:33 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentN View Post
Am I the only one who doesn't celebrate Christmas?
you are missing out my friend...

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 06:00 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post

1. Tony Romo fathead

Getting my sister a gamecube cause, she loves those Harvest Moon games. I still dont know what to get my parents.

Almost 20 but, my mom still likes to spend a lot of cash on me for Christmas. Meh...I'd be happy w/ anything really...I dont really care what I get. (except for that Romo fat head sticker...I realy want that :))
don't get that game. I hear it is pitiful.

Old 11-14-2007, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
you are missing out my friend...
Perhaps he celebrates a different holiday?
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 06:09 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I havent been overly impressed w/ the gameplay footage. I should probably rent it. I just wanted it because, of the co-op really.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-14-2007, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Quote:
I havent been overly impressed w/ the gameplay footage. I should probably rent it. I just wanted it because, of the co-op really.
wait until after christmas and get Army of Two.

Old 11-14-2007, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
Perhaps he celebrates a different holiday?
Probably, but I just wanted to try and be funny.

Old 11-14-2007, 06:16 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
wait until after christmas and get Army of Two.
Yeah for real...I've been waiting for that game forever. Should be great.

Too bad Alan Wake and Alone in the Dark wont be coming out this year as originally planned...those two are at the top of my list.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-14-2007, 06:19 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm getting a new surfboard, you could get one of those.
But yeah i feel your pain about thinking of things to get, i really do struggle at times, but thats the thing about surfing, you can pretty much always get a new board and be stoked about it
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 06:25 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

1. Tony Romo fathead

buying a gamecube and a wii is useless.
the wii can play gamecube games with gamecube controlers
unless your sister isnt with whoever gets the wii

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 06:27 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
buying a gamecube and a wii is useless.
the wii can play gamecube games with gamecube controlers
unless your sister isnt with whoever gets the wii
Yeah, in this case she wouldnt be. She lives in Florida...I pondered buying her a Wii but, I'm not so sure she would play it all that much. She just likes those Harvest Moon games, really.

If I get a Wii...only gamecube game I'd want to get is...Eternal Darkness. I've heard good things.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-14-2007, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

IGN gave Kane and Lynch: Deadmen 7/10(Decent)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ign
Spotty AI and a clunky cover system make this game a chore at times
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 06:30 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Probably not worthy of $60.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-14-2007, 06:36 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, in this case she wouldnt be. She lives in Florida...I pondered buying her a Wii but, I'm not so sure she would play it all that much. She just likes those Harvest Moon games, really.

If I get a Wii...only gamecube game I'd want to get is...Eternal Darkness. I've heard good things.
there is a new harvest moon game coming for the wii.
eventually
but yeah i like the wii. its a good console, especially for virtual console games which are basically old games on old systems that arent changed at all and put out for like 5 bucks a NES game.

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 11-14-2007, 06:42 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
1. Tony Romo fathead
I got a fathead last year for christmas and they are huge like they say. I got a helmet though so its wider than Length but still.

This year ill probably just ask for Jerseys, Vikings Stuff, and Sports Cards.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 06:45 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

My Mom still sends a gift card to me usually and my Dad stopped giving me presents about 10 years ago...
Old 11-14-2007, 06:47 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dynasty View Post
I got a fathead last year for christmas and they are huge like they say. I got a helmet though so its wider than Length but still.

This year ill probably just ask for Jerseys, Vikings Stuff, and Sports Cards.
Yeah, my buddy got a Randy Moss one when he played for the Raiders. Thing is enormous.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-14-2007, 06:47 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

My old iPod Mini (4GB) finally died. I just ordered myself one of the 160 GB iPod Classics. :D
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 07:02 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm probably only going to ask for a pair of shoes and maybe a PS3 game (Haze or Orange Box, which ever one I don't buy myself).
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 07:17 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

is it alright if i link a game site?
i may have posted it already but i dont remember.
http://buyersguide.ign.com/2007/wii/index.html

in white, edit out if not allowed/delete this

Quote:

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam : 11-14-2007 at 10:00 PM.
Old 11-14-2007, 07:25 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'd love a fathead, but they really dont have many good ones.

I was shocked they have no giants other than tiki, eli, and a not good LT pic, no Richard Jefferson dunk, and nothing rutgers at all. it disappointed me.

maybe I'll go with the sweet spiderman one
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote