Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-14-2008, 09:43 AM    (permalink
Patriots16-0
Veteran

Patriots16-0 Patriots16-0 Patriots16-0 Patriots16-0 Patriots16-0

I'll be getting one in my birthday (March) with Wii Sports, Super Mario Galaxy and Wario Ware Smooth Moves.

Thanks to darnik44two for the sig

Dream Pats Draft:
1. Vernon Gholston, LB, tOSU
2. Adarious Bowman, WR, Ok St
3a. Charles Godfrey, CB, Iowa
3b. Kevin Smith, RB, UCF
4. Peyton Hillis, RB, Ark
5. Jermichael Finley, TE, Texas
6. Brian Witherspoon, CB, Stillman
7. Pierre Garcon, WR, Mt Union
Patriots16-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 06:52 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh, trying to get hold of anything Wii related over here is annoying me now, so difficult, I've seen Mario and Sonic at the Olympics going for £60+ ($120+) it's ridiculous. Still waiting on my order of Need for Speed and Galaxy as they have "ran out of stock".

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 07:16 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
Ugh, trying to get hold of anything Wii related over here is annoying me now, so difficult, I've seen Mario and Sonic at the Olympics going for £60+ ($120+) it's ridiculous. Still waiting on my order of Need for Speed and Galaxy as they have "ran out of stock".
That's funny. I drove over to Best Buy last night to sate my need to play Madden, and there were like 50 copies of Galaxy. No Maddens were in display, so I asked the manager, and he told me there was only one left in storage. As he called a person to bring it over, two other kids asked him if they were any Maddens available, and he said "No, sold out." Pretty cool feeling.

I couldn't resist buying Madden despite some negative reviews, but it actually isn't that bad.
Old 01-14-2008, 07:25 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

i have a wii that has not been opened, sitting on my kitchen counter. i guess my brothers did not want it. so they have told me to sell it or return it.
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 06:25 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

roidrunner: put it on ebay.

AND BREAKING NEWS:
SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL HAS BEEN DELAYED AGAIN! :(

via: http://wii.ign.com/articles/845/845530p1.html

and i hate life until March 9, 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 06:31 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

dont have an ebay account, doesnt it cost something to post it on there. i am thinking about just standing outside a mall with it and see what people offer me for it. LOL
Old 01-15-2008, 06:33 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roidrunner View Post
dont have an ebay account, doesnt it cost something to post it on there. i am thinking about just standing outside a mall with it and see what people offer me for it. LOL
having an ebay account is free i believe.
that last idea is a good one.

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 01-15-2008, 06:39 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Having an Ebay account is free but they charge a fee to list a product and a commission of the final selling price.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 06:41 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

then it looks like i am standing outside a mall.
Old 01-15-2008, 06:44 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
then it looks like i am standing outside a mall.
haha good luck.

Quote:

Old 01-15-2008, 06:46 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
roidrunner: put it on ebay.

AND BREAKING NEWS:
SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL HAS BEEN DELAYED AGAIN! :(

via: http://wii.ign.com/articles/845/845530p1.html

and i hate life until March 9, 2008
Excuse me while I go bust some heads over in Japan.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 06:46 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

if you see a guy standing outside your mall freezing his ass off with a Wii that will be me. hahaha. does anyone want to buy it on the board?
Old 01-15-2008, 07:02 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
if you see a guy standing outside your mall freezing his ass off with a Wii that will be me. hahaha. does anyone want to buy it on the board?
For 250 bucks, yes.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 07:07 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
For 250 bucks, yes.
I'll buy it for $250 Australian Dollars, sure they're worth a little less than their American counterparts but they sure are colourful.

How bout it?
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 07:09 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11 View Post
I'll buy it for $250 Australian Dollars, sure they're worth a little less than their American counterparts but they sure are colourful.

How bout it?
If he sells it to me I'll sell it to you, I do love some colour in my money.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 07:39 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

i was think 300 cause it comes with a game and shipping. and i already have some colorful money.
Old 01-15-2008, 07:41 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
If he sells it to me I'll sell it to you, I do love some colour in my money.

I can't even imagine being able to use American money when i'm drunk, then theres the whole tax and tipping thing. Just way to hard for me
Old 01-15-2008, 07:42 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

you do have some very bright colored money, it is almost mesmerizing...
Old 01-15-2008, 07:43 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

Quote:
i was think 300 cause it comes with a game and shipping. and i already have some colorful money.
But is it plastic, water proof and can't be ripped?
Old 01-15-2008, 07:45 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

that money would be dangerous to me, same with the euro, it just reminds me of monopoly money, no offense. i would be broke so quick
Old 01-15-2008, 07:49 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

Quote:
that money would be dangerous to me, same with the euro, it just reminds me of monopoly money, no offense. i would be broke so quick
That's probably the least offensive thing i've heard someone say no offense for, probably ever.

And i've had it my whole life, and i still spend it like monopoly money.
Old 01-15-2008, 07:51 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

lol, just wanted to be safe and not upset people. i have had people get upset for stupider things, its better to be safe then sorry.
Old 01-15-2008, 08:29 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

I am excited for no more heroes in a few weeks...actually days... :)
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 08:34 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
I am excited for no more heroes in a few weeks...actually days... :)
+ Endless Ocean.

Quote:

Old 01-15-2008, 08:48 PM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ugh i am so pissed about brawl being delayed again

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote