Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-16-2008, 11:56 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only 11 more stars left in Galaxy. The purple coins on the ghost level seems like a *****. I tried it once and said **** it and decided to come back to it later. =D

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 09:41 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
Only 11 more stars left in Galaxy. The purple coins on the ghost level seems like a *****. I tried it once and said **** it and decided to come back to it later. =D
that's exactly what I'm doing in Metroid Prime Corruption...I'm on some crazy boss who whoops my ass every time...and it's a long battle so I die eventually...so yea, it's a *****....but keep up with the stars...I hear once you beat it...nothing crazy happens...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 09:49 AM    (permalink
Patriots16-0
Veteran

Patriots16-0 Patriots16-0 Patriots16-0 Patriots16-0 Patriots16-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
roidrunner: put it on ebay.

AND BREAKING NEWS:
SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL HAS BEEN DELAYED AGAIN! :(

via: http://wii.ign.com/articles/845/845530p1.html

and i hate life until March 9, 2008
Bad news... At least I'll be getting it on my birthday, unless it gets delayed to March 20.

Thanks to darnik44two for the sig

Dream Pats Draft:
1. Vernon Gholston, LB, tOSU
2. Adarious Bowman, WR, Ok St
3a. Charles Godfrey, CB, Iowa
3b. Kevin Smith, RB, UCF
4. Peyton Hillis, RB, Ark
5. Jermichael Finley, TE, Texas
6. Brian Witherspoon, CB, Stillman
7. Pierre Garcon, WR, Mt Union
Patriots16-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 11:50 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, that one's whack. I got lucky once and got the star in like the last second. Had I not gotten there in time, I might've been stuck alot longer.

The Luigi purple coin is insane, but it works if you keep choppin.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 11:55 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
that's exactly what I'm doing in Metroid Prime Corruption...I'm on some crazy boss who whoops my ass every time...and it's a long battle so I die eventually...so yea, it's a *****....but keep up with the stars...I hear once you beat it...nothing crazy happens...
If you're talking about Mario Galaxy, once you get 120 stars, you have to beat the final Bowser again. Then, you unlock Luigi. And then the game is the exact same as Mario, but you start over while you're Luigi. That and adjustments to obvious conflicts (when you have to rescue Luigi, the convos are different: he says something about being rescued by "me").

Once you get 120 stars with Luigi (haven't done that yet, lol), I hear you unlock a secret level. Then I guess it's over.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 11:58 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm at 85 stars now, but I have yet to go and do the green star levels and such. With comets, I think I can get to the 120, but I'm a little burnt out on the game...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 01:56 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
If you're talking about Mario Galaxy, once you get 120 stars, you have to beat the final Bowser again. Then, you unlock Luigi. And then the game is the exact same as Mario, but you start over while you're Luigi. That and adjustments to obvious conflicts (when you have to rescue Luigi, the convos are different: he says something about being rescued by "me").

Once you get 120 stars with Luigi (haven't done that yet, lol), I hear you unlock a secret level. Then I guess it's over.
after after you beat it with Luigi, the secret level is just a voice over of the dude that created the game saying thanks for playing...that's just a rumor though...
Old 01-18-2008, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When (and if) Brawl finally comes out, we are so having an NFLDC tournament. I will kick all your asses with Ike. =D

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 01-18-2008, 05:36 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
When (and if) Brawl finally comes out, we are so having an NFLDC tournament. I will kick all your asses with Ike. =D
I got Samus.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
I got Samus.
I never liked Samus that much to tell you the truth. I was always a close-combat fighter. I always liked be close and inflicting more damage. I just hope throws are as powerful as they were in the original compared to how weak they were in melee.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 01-18-2008, 05:40 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I never liked Samus that much to tell you the truth. I was always a close-combat fighter. I always liked be close and inflicting more damage. I just hope throws are as powerful as they were in the original compared to how weak they were in melee.
I love the huge energy ball she can shoot. If you're playing against good people Samus probably wouldn't be good but everyone I played sucked.
Old 01-18-2008, 05:41 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
I love the huge energy ball she can shoot. If you're playing against good people Samus probably wouldn't be good but everyone I played sucked.
I would just deflect it with a shield. Not really that hard if you know how to do it. But the thing I hated about Samus was how fast she was. I really think she was and her goddamn air attacks.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 01-18-2008, 05:43 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I would just deflect it with a shield. Not really that hard if you know how to do it. But the thing I hated about Samus was how fast she was. I really think she was and her goddamn air attacks.
Kirby was just unfair with how high and how many times he could jump. I played with Samus to make it more fun.
Old 01-18-2008, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
Kirby was just unfair with how high and how many times he could jump. I played with Samus to make it more fun.
I would love it when someone thought they were saved with Kirby and if you were Samus you would just shoot a small ball and knock them out of the air.

I would say the cheapest character ever was Ness in the first game. I was sick with him and barely ever died back then. He could blast himself back from anywhere if you were good enough with the lightning.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 01-18-2008, 05:54 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

I call DK.
Old 01-18-2008, 05:56 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Brawl comes out here at the same time, I'd love to get in on this.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Olimar sounds cheap as hell, so I got him.
Old 01-18-2008, 06:14 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

endless ocean multi preview.
http://wii.ign.com/articles/846/846342p1.html
anyone wanna go swimming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 06:16 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brawl comes out here at the end of Feb, Feb 29 :D. So yeah, I'm down for a tournament if it happens.

Old 01-18-2008, 06:18 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WHY DOES EVERYONE GET BRAWL BEFORE AMERICA?? JAPAN ALREADY HAS IT (got a 10/10 rating by biggest Japanese game review site), AND EUROPE IS GETTING IT BEFORE US TOO?

well lets hope no more heroes is good

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 01-18-2008, 06:37 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

To be fair, America get's like everything before us pretty much haha.

Old 01-18-2008, 10:33 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Buy Mario Galaxy Now!

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 09:49 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
WHY DOES EVERYONE GET BRAWL BEFORE AMERICA?? JAPAN ALREADY HAS IT (got a 10/10 rating by biggest Japanese game review site), AND EUROPE IS GETTING IT BEFORE US TOO?

well lets hope no more heroes is good
I hear No More Heroes is going to blow alot of people away....which is why I will be adding it to my collection once it comes out in a few days...
Old 01-19-2008, 04:12 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
I hear No More Heroes is going to blow alot of people away....which is why I will be adding it to my collection once it comes out in a few days...
i hope so. I think it got good japanese reviews.

Quote:

Old 01-19-2008, 05:04 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Galaxy and Need for Speed: Pro Street arrived today, Need for Speed is pretty good from the little I played it, but I love Galaxy already :D