Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-24-2008, 05:48 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have to say having had time to play Need for Speed: Pro Street a little, it's actually a pretty good game

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No More Heroes isn't in stock at Blockbuster so I guess I'm going to have to wait a while before I try it. :(
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 05:53 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wii Tie Ratio at 8:1 for December! Lead all Game systems.
Quote:
January 24, 2008 - If you're still under the impression that consumers are only buying Nintendo's new console for Wii Sports, perhaps the latest software to hardware tie ratio numbers from the NPD Group will change your mind. According to the software data tracking service, consumers purchased 8.11 games for every Wii console sold in December. This relates to 7.76 games for every Xbox 360 sold during the month and 5.04 games for every PlayStation 3 purchased in the same time frame.

Very strong sales of titles like Super Mario Galaxy, Wii Play, Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games, Guitar Hero III and more contributed to Wii's high tie ratio. While Nintendo's console certainly flourished in December, perhaps signaling the beginning of solid tie ratios to come, it should be noted that Wii's life-to-date software to hardware tie ratio is at 4.64, compared to 4.26 on PlayStation 3 (despite a much smaller installed base) and 7.0 on Xbox 360, according to NPD data.
http://wii.ign.com/articles/847/847472p1.html
BTW no real reason to click the link, all info in article is there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 11:05 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

I picked up Trauma Center: New Blood and Prince of Persia: Rival Swords the other day at Circuit City...PoP was only 20 bucks so it was a no brainer...

Trauma Center is a great and fun game to play and it's got a great storyline and great music...it's hard as **** but it just makes you want to do it again to get it right...

Prince of Persia is another game that has an enormous entertainment factor...the graphics are lacking but it uses the wiimote some what well...it could use some tweaking but it's also some what difficult....a pretty good buy at 20 bucks...

I'd recommend Trauma Center to everyone though...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 11:06 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

opps....double post... :(

Last edited by JagHombre22 : 01-27-2008 at 11:09 PM. Reason: double postis...
Old 01-28-2008, 12:09 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No More Heroes is awesome. The only problem is that I am 9 hours into it and I think I am close to finishing the game. So much fun!!!!!!

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 12:27 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I just wanted to tell this story cause I thought it was cool.

So me and my friends waited for the Wii when it was first released. We looked around at some places, but targeted Target because it had like a 150 copies of the Wii. We decide to line up 2 days before it comes out.

Its a group of 5-6 of us all just chillin there. Then we set up tents and sleeping bags inside. We see a bunch of people walk by and a **** load of people as us whether or not we were waiting for the PS3, even though it was released the day before...

But anyway, we continue waiting and we are first in line. Soon other people start to join and we start making friends. The night of the first day, a couple of us go to get food to make on our mini grill thing, while the rest of us play touch football in the parking lot at 12 AM with a nerf ball. This guy is in line who used to play QB for his HS is playing QB with us and can chuck the ball like the whole lot. Pretty awesome stuff.

The 2nd day only a couple of us are actually there because we all had stuff to do. Then comes the night of the 2nd day, where we wake up at like 3 AM and wait for the opening time of 8 AM. The line has grown so much its ridiculous. At 5 AM the people start handing out vouchers. I was number 4.

Its 8 AM and its very foggy. Our group is the first group to be let into the store. We get there, buy our Wiis and some games.

Heres the best part: We walk out of the store and its still foggy. We have our Wiis in our hands and people actually start clapping. There are more tha a 150 people in line and a bunch of them start clapping as we are leaving the store.

Pretty. Awesome. ****.

Now I am in college and we have no TV cause my roommates parents wont let us bring one up and my sister uses the Wii.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 09:03 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

life is harsh...we must adapt....you need a TV...
Old 01-28-2008, 09:27 AM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Tell his mother to go **** herself. How can his mother prevent you from having a TV.

Anyway, a friend let me borrow Resident Evil 4. Does anyone have thoughts on the game?
Old 01-28-2008, 10:18 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny10804 View Post
Tell his mother to go **** herself. How can his mother prevent you from having a TV.

Anyway, a friend let me borrow Resident Evil 4. Does anyone have thoughts on the game?
Resident Evil 4 for the wii is a must have...it's got it all, suspense, entertainment factor, replay value...and it uses the wii controls very well...and if end up liking it you should probably check out Umbrella Chronicles....
Old 01-28-2008, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://kotaku.com/349557/1080-carves...irtual-console

I'm about to have 10 less dollars.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 02:55 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

is it too much to ask for them to make another

marvel vs. capcom game?
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I just beat No More Heroes. Awesome game with one of the weirdest endings you could possibly think of...

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 02-07-2008, 06:25 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

awesome. i still havent tried it. I'm on a quest for an xbox 360

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 02-07-2008, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oh my god

download the brawl soundtrack off bittorrent

so much good ****

Here.

Link might not work

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 07:01 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
So I just beat No More Heroes. Awesome game with one of the weirdest endings you could possibly think of...
I got midway and sortof got bored with it...I think i'll put into the wii once more and play through some...it really is a great game, I just lost interest with doing the same thing over and over again...
Old 02-08-2008, 08:14 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It got interesting mixed reviews. Seems like a really cool thing, but there were quirks with the gameplay and such that made it less amusing. Really cool graphics and concept, but stupid with life meters, etc.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 04:35 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any of you guys have the newest Medal of Honor game? Looking at getting it this weekend...

Old 03-04-2008, 04:48 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/856/856580p1.html

US Brawl review. Cannot wait.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 04:49 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Can you play US games on a UK wii? I might have to order it from the US if so lol, I want this game. Getting bored of MoH and GH3 online.

Old 03-04-2008, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
http://wii.ign.com/articles/856/856580p1.html

US Brawl review. Cannot wait.
8-hour single player... AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 03-04-2008, 06:21 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

I need to pre-order this.

Quote:

Old 03-04-2008, 06:24 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

eh, I live in a town where I don't have to preorder it...I gots connectionzzz....
Old 03-04-2008, 06:27 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
eh, I live in a town where I don't have to preorder it...I gots connectionzzz....
No s***, you're a cop.

Quote:

Old 03-04-2008, 08:04 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
No s***, you're a cop.
this is true....