Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-30-2007, 02:36 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
I'm the one Wii owner in existance who does not like Zelda: Twilight Princess.
You got that right.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 04:36 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I know. THe only games I have purchased are Super Mario World and Super Mario Brothers 3. But this isn't because I don't want to, I'm afraid I'll run out of room on my Wii before more games I REALLY want are released.

Star Wars: Rogue Squadron
Super Smash Brothers
Wrestlemania 2000
Goldeneye 64
Mercs (Sega Genesis)
Starfox (SNES)
both those are unlikely, due to copyright reasons, and if they were out, they'd cost more
I'm forgetting a bunch of Nintendo 64 games.

But add that to the games I've been considering getting....
Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Starfox 64
Mario Kart 64

I'm the one Wii owner in existance who does not like Zelda: Twilight Princess.
I have never tried it.
I want to try Soul Calibur Legends, EA Playground and Sonic & Mario Olympics. But my local Blockbuster is horrible.
pretty fun, if you like olympic games.
i just rented Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 for wii. gonna try it out soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
both those are unlikely, due to copyright reasons, and if they were out, they'd cost more

Ah crud.

Those were two of my favorite N64 games. I much prefer the N64 pro wrestling games and PS2 Def Jam games to today's pro wrestling games.

As for Zelda: Twilight Princess, in order to try to avoid getting neg repped, I'll just say I didn't make it past the beginning of the game and leave it at that.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 04:43 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rayman 2 = Super Fun.
i played this game for 10+ hours so far and i got it last night

more fun with other people then by yourself

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 12-15-2007, 04:46 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

10 days until I finally get my Wii! Ugh the days are ticking by so slow, but then Christmas day I gotta go to a family meal, so unless my great aunt wants to play WiiSports, I gotta wait another day!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 07:56 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So how much is it to buy the older games on the wii like original mario and so forth. and can you use the wii controller or do u need an older one? I'm looking inot getting one thats why im inquiring. Thanks.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 08:46 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by regoob2 View Post
So how much is it to buy the older games on the wii like original mario and so forth. and can you use the wii controller or do u need an older one? I'm looking inot getting one thats why im inquiring. Thanks.
They are anywhere from 500-1000 points each, and you can buy points in "bundles" of 1000 for ten dollars.

Just a few days ago they made a gifting service where you can buy games for someone else, although I've been told it costs extra points to send the gift on top of purchasing it.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 09:14 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Anyone know how where/how I can buy $250 unused Wii? I really want one, but it looks bleak.
Old 12-15-2007, 09:17 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny10804 View Post
Anyone know how where/how I can buy $250 unused Wii? I really want one, but it looks bleak.
1) Learn Japanese

2) Fly to Japan

3) Kidnap Shigeru Miyamoto, and tell him that in exchange for his freedom he must sell you a Wii for $250.

...and there you go. Alot simpler than the normal way.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 10:29 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

I would really try ebay...just keep trying...back when I got mine they were no where to be found but I kept searching ebay and...BOOM...I found one with two games for $300...they're out there...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 11:09 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Become best friends with the managers at gamestops, EB Games, Target, Wal*Mart, etc. Have them call you when they get one in. if it is a female then become her boyfriend and she'll help you out

Quote:

Old 12-17-2007, 10:56 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
Become best friends with the managers at gamestops, EB Games, Target, Wal*Mart, etc. Have them call you when they get one in. if it is a female then become her boyfriend and she'll help you out
Why can't Nintendo make things easy and just make more? I've had the past four Nintendo systems, I should be getting some damn preferential treatment.
Old 12-18-2007, 12:00 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why can't Nintendo make things easy and just make more? I've had the past four Nintendo systems, I should be getting some damn preferential treatment.

So far as I know, they are. It's not helping. Now it just means they sell out in four seconds instead of two.
Old 12-18-2007, 09:13 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently, Nintendo isn't really the problem. The bluetooth technology that makes the game what it is creates this issue. There is only 1 factory in Taiwan that makes all of these chips. They can only produce 1mm to 1.8mm per month. That holds up the entire production process. Once they really expand their capacity, they can really get the system out there.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 09:33 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://gonintendo.com/?p=29938

Wii catches cheating wife. BOOYAH!!!!

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 12-18-2007, 11:28 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brilliant, is there anything the Wii can't do?

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 11:39 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
Brilliant, is there anything the Wii can't do?
I don't think it can perform sexual favors, but I'll wait for the next generation of games... ha

Old 12-18-2007, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
I don't think it can perform sexual favors, but I'll wait for the next generation of games... ha
I have some bad news for you. If you notice your girlfriend playing the Wii really late at night well...... she didn't have to wait.
Old 12-18-2007, 01:57 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Quote:
I have some bad news for you. If you notice your girlfriend playing the Wii really late at night well...... she didn't have to wait.
My girlfriend is away for work up in New England. My Wii is with me at home. No dice!

Old 12-18-2007, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sweet I just got Mario Galaxy & Strikers! I finally have some games besides Wii sports now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 04:34 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Galaxy is absolutely awesome.

Old 12-18-2007, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Galaxy is absolutely awesome.
yea I'm pretty excited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 04:58 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hows the mario +olympics? game?
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 08:28 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

I've heard it's pretty cool and makes good use of the controls, but replay-ability is not that good. Fun first time through, but then whatever.

Old 12-25-2007, 02:29 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
I've heard it's pretty cool and makes good use of the controls, but replay-ability is not that good. Fun first time through, but then whatever.
sucks replayable, but what is good is it is actually fun for a while.

yes i took a shot at nba live 08, which blows beyond comparison.

Quote: