Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-26-2007, 06:57 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
How far along is everyone who has Galaxy? I've gto 102 stars...I haven't turned off my game in a few days so I can keep my high lives count; I'm up to 93...
I just opened it. :)

It was a good day.
Old 12-26-2007, 08:38 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Can anyone help me connect to the internet on the Wii?

I'm getting "Error Code: 51030" Unable to find an access point.
Old 12-26-2007, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny10804 View Post
Can anyone help me connect to the internet on the Wii?

I'm getting "Error Code: 51030" Unable to find an access point.
Is your Wi-Fi ok?
Old 12-26-2007, 09:32 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
Is your Wi-Fi ok?
I'm using it on the computer I am using right now.

The boxing game actually gives you a bit of a workout. I was ready for a break after two fights.
Old 12-26-2007, 09:37 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

Nevermind, I got it to work. Just needed to the Nintendo website and then find the WEP key on the back of my router.
Old 12-26-2007, 10:52 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nintendo is actually coming out with a game called "Wii Fit" next year. It will include a scale and will calculate BMI and design a Wii-related fitness program. It's not like a gym, but it will calculate burnt calories and such.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 01:55 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mario & Sonic is a very fun game from what I have played of it so far, my arms are killing me now haha. Guitar Hero arrives tomorrow, can't wait.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 06:45 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so guitar hero is coming out for wii?

my brother just got one for christmas and he's wanted one i think.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 06:53 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
so guitar hero is coming out for wii?

my brother just got one for christmas and he's wanted one i think.
already out. GHIII. kinda hard to find though.
so, how is everyone enjoying playing with their wiis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 07:19 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
I have 85 stars, and I've opened all of the observatories. Haven't been able to find any of the other green stars.
If you wanna know:
I'm assuming the first one you got was from Luigi in Battlerock Galaxy. The second is in Buoy Base Galaxy in the Kitchen: you reach it IIRC by an underwater pipe, and it's a type of climbing tower IIRC. The third is in Dusty Dune Galaxy in the Bedroom, on the Blasting Through the Sand level. In the level, you beat the flower-headed things MAKING SURE to get all the star bits when you beat them. Then you go to the hovering sand platforms with the brown ring with the rolling rocks and two hovering sand platforms near it, one inside and one outside. Either on the one with the shooting star or the other one has a bunch of star bits. Get them, then go to the little shooting star. It will shoot you upward, and then into another little star hovering in the air. Do NOT use it. Instead, wait and you will drop onto another hovering sand platform. Walk underneath it, and there is a hungry Luma that wants 50 star bits. If you don't have them and have enough lives, go ahead and kill yourself to rack up the total. When it gets the star bits, it turns into a pyramid, and it becomes a launching star (like all other hungry lumas). The green star is in the pyramid, and you can figure that part out, lol. It's not hard, though.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 07:24 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
I only have 52 stars...still trying to get to that 60...I don't play it nearly as much as I did when it first came out...it's good that way...you don't get too burned out on it too quickly...
I felt like it was way too much a rush when I got to 60, but now the levels are harder and I appreciate the game more, and like it more because of that.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 12-27-2007, 07:44 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Playing Super Paper Mario. Only about 1/6 done but so far it's been fun.
Old 12-27-2007, 07:55 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

I'm typing this from my wii. Yea, I thought this was post-worthy...
Old 12-27-2007, 09:02 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

what are some new games coming out for the Wii in the next two months?

I'm looking at getting some new games...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 09:31 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:

Smash Bros. in February.

[/thread]

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 12-27-2007, 09:53 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Smash Bros and Mario Kart eventually.

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 12-27-2007, 09:59 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

actually it has some more potential
January:
Sonic Rider's Zero Gravity - January 8th
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity
Nitrobike - January 8th
Nitrobike
MX vs. ATV Unleased - January 15th
MX Vs. ATV Untamed
Endless Ocean(looks amazing) - January 21st
Endless Ocean
February:
No More Heroes - February 5th
No More Heroes
SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL - February 10th
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Q1 2008 Games (no set release date):
Major League Baseball 2K8
Mario Kart Wii
Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2008

Quote:

Old 12-27-2007, 10:29 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

endless ocean, no more heroes, and of course, Super Smash Bros. Brawl,..I will be getting...

does anyone know if NCAA football will ever come to the Wii?
Old 12-27-2007, 10:31 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
Smash Bros and Mario Kart eventually.
I forgot Mario Kart?!?!?!?!

imma go hang myself. brb

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 12-27-2007, 10:33 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

remember...if you ever decide to kill yourself you need either a teammate or a spotter...
Old 12-27-2007, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Brawl: Where we can finally answer the question:

Who would win in a fight between Mario, Solid Snake, Sonic and Link?
Old 12-27-2007, 11:47 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
endless ocean, no more heroes, and of course, Super Smash Bros. Brawl,..I will be getting...

does anyone know if NCAA football will ever come to the Wii?
most likely next year, but it wont be very good. but i dont really know, it isnt a worldwide type game like the nfl, nba, or fifa. hence no nascar as of now.
endless ocean looks amazing, and no more heroes looks decent but i'm not an RPG guy. more excited for sonic riders. Sonic: The Secret Rings is ok, and the same developers make sonic riders.

Quote:

Old 12-28-2007, 01:58 AM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
Brawl: Where we can finally answer the question:

Who would win in a fight between Mario, Solid Snake, Sonic and Link?
It depends which character I'm playing as :).

But yea, it is cool that there are gonna be a couple non-Nintendo characters. As long as there's DK, I'm fine with anyone Nintendo decides to put in.
Old 12-28-2007, 08:00 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guitar Hero has arrived, I'll let you know how it is later.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 08:21 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

you're probably the last person on here to play it...so you don't really have to let us know how it is...

:)