Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-28-2007, 08:42 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha, I saw someone above didn't know it was on the wii, so I figured it might not be out in the US, my bad.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 09:23 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have already pre-ordered Brawl, MK, and No More Heroes. Also have to get the new Resident Evil. Online co-op play = the tits...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 11:28 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I started playing the Simpsons game last night. Pretty fun, but it's not the greatest Wii game out there. Very funny with lots of cool quotes and such.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 12-28-2007, 08:18 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Is Madden 08 at all worth it? Is the online mode free? I might pick it up tonight.
Old 12-28-2007, 08:24 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Madden 08 is absolutely terrible. Maybe you'll like it, but I recommend renting that one first.

Old 12-28-2007, 08:25 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny10804 View Post
Is Madden 08 at all worth it? Is the online mode free? I might pick it up tonight.
i dont recommed it.
Tecmo Bowl is a better value in VC and its 5 Dollars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 08:27 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
Madden 08 is absolutely terrible. Maybe you'll like it, but I recommend renting that one first.
That's why I got the Gamecube version, since I knew the controls.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 08:29 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
I have already pre-ordered Brawl, MK, and No More Heroes. Also have to get the new Resident Evil. Online co-op play = the tits...
I pre-ordered Brawl when I pre-ordered Galaxy. Guy at the counter said "you wanna pre-order some other games?" and so I did Brawl. Hope I didn't lose the receipt, lol.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 08:32 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
I pre-ordered Brawl when I pre-ordered Galaxy. Guy at the counter said "you wanna pre-order some other games?" and so I did Brawl. Hope I didn't lose the receipt, lol.
i need to do that.

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 12-28-2007, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My parents bought me and my sister a Wii for Christmas.

We have...

-Wii Sports
-Madden 2008
-Mario Galaxy
-Guitar Hero III

I'm not a big fan of Madden..

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 09:24 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
My parents bought me and my sister a Wii for Christmas.

We have...

-Wii Sports
-Madden 2008
-Mario Galaxy
-Guitar Hero III

I'm not a big fan of Madden..
do you like old video games?

Quote:

Old 12-28-2007, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
do you like old video games?
it depends on which game it is.

why?

Quote:
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Old 12-28-2007, 10:23 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
it depends on which game it is.

why?
you can buy them on your wii.

Quote:

Old 12-28-2007, 10:45 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

What are the best VC games? I just dowloaded SM3 for NES and have 1000 points to work with.
Old 12-28-2007, 10:50 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
you can buy them on your wii.
Not nearly as many as I would like. :(
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What are the best VC games? I just dowloaded SM3 for NES and have 1000 points to work with.
Kid Icarus, if you enjoy a challenge.
Old 12-28-2007, 11:04 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
Not nearly as many as I would like. :(
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...rth_America%29
there is a lot. more coming too.
Quote:
any legend of zelda.

Quote:

Old 12-28-2007, 11:15 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

this made my day:
Quote:
Quartermann: remember THQ's N64 wrestler No Mercy? It's coming back.
By 1UP Staff, 11/09/2007

It's Friday and we're all still reeling from the news that NPD numbers won't be gracing us in the weeks ahead, but as the latest issue of EGM falls into subscriber hands, the Quartermann's able to bring you the latest rumors. And lest we forget, Quartermann was right on the money about Bionic Commando.

This month, an old rumor resurfaces in a new form, as BioShock is apparently back on for PlayStation 3. Previously, it'd been speculated that Microsoft tied up 2K Games' aquatic adventure as an exclusive, but there's a change in the tide, as the world of Rapture may be Cell-enabled in 2008, after all.

And while Metal Gear fans are pouting over the most recent Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots delay, Kojima Productions hasn't been snoozing about taking the series in other directions. While everyone else is taking their franchises to Nintendo DS, Metal Gear is sticking to PSP, with a brand-new (that's not a spin-off) game headed to the portable, this time taking Snake back to the early days of his career.

We'll leave you with two last tidbits. One, THQ's WWF: No Mercy for the Nintendo 64 is coming back via the WiiWare service with completely updated rosters. Two, the lackluster performance of Sonic the Hedgehog hasn't deterred Sega; they're already hard at work at another "real" Sonic game. 2D, please!

See you next month, and make sure to check out the latest issue of EGM's special holiday "Games Overload" issue, landing in the hands of subscribers any day now
WWF NO MERCY!!!

Quote:

Old 12-28-2007, 11:18 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

the greatest games on VC are Mario 64 and LOZOT...I wish they'd put Majora's mask on there and Goldeneye...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 11:23 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

how do you buy the games?

I want to buy Super Mario, Doctor Mario, etc.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-28-2007, 11:25 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
the greatest games on VC are Mario 64 and LOZOT...I wish they'd put Majora's mask on there and Goldeneye...
I dont know why no Majora's mask yet. Maybe waiting for a time of dull nintendo releases, or maybe before smash we get it. Probably get Smash 64 before smash, but Majora's mask could happen.

Quote:

Old 12-28-2007, 11:28 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
how do you buy the games?

I want to buy Super Mario, Doctor Mario, etc.
is your wii connected to the internet?
if so then click on Wii Shop Channell.
Then use credit card to buy 1000 wii points (10 dollars) or more, and there is no discount for buying in bulk.
then search through games by console. You can play NES with just wii remote, but need classic controller or gamecube controller to play n64, SNES, or SEGA games. TG16 is both kinda.
then download, and that game is forever yours.

Quote:

Old 12-28-2007, 11:59 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

I think I'm gonna go with Ocarina of Time. The best part about it is I've never played it, but loved A Link to the Past and Wind Waker.... and apparently it's one of the best video games of all time. http://www.filibustercartoons.com/games.htm

I love the Wii.

As for Madden, I'll wait for 09.

Last edited by ny10804 : 12-29-2007 at 12:02 AM.
ny10804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 12:00 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
I think I'm gonna go with Ocarina of Time. The best part about it is I've never played it, but loved A Link to the Past and Wind Waker.
do you have a gamecube controller or classic controller plug in?

Quote:

Old 12-29-2007, 12:04 AM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

Quote:
do you have a gamecube controller or classic controller plug in?
A wavebird, that will work, right?