Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-31-2007, 09:36 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure what to tell you. If you're willing to risk the money, let us know how it is.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 09:42 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

yea...I might go get it...on a whim...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 09:51 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

These review sites aren't out to provide bad info. If it's something you want, go for it.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 03:42 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

I just picked up the component cables for my wii...(I accidentally broke the composite hookups that the wii comes with :( ) but I can now say that if you do not have the component cables and have a tv with 480p out put or better...you really need to go get them...they make a world of difference...it's not xbox 360 or PS3 quality but you can really tell how clearer and more precise the picture is...

I played madden after I hooked it up and the video quality was amazing....

just thought I'd share...
Old 01-02-2008, 03:44 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i played the first trauma center and it was great.
go for it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 04:49 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
I just picked up the component cables for my wii...(I accidentally broke the composite hookups that the wii comes with :( ) but I can now say that if you do not have the component cables and have a tv with 480p out put or better...you really need to go get them...they make a world of difference...it's not xbox 360 or PS3 quality but you can really tell how clearer and more precise the picture is...

I played madden after I hooked it up and the video quality was amazing....

just thought I'd share...
Which brand of cables?
Old 01-02-2008, 05:10 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

I got the official nintendo cables...they were 34.99 compared to psyclone cables at 59.99....
Old 01-02-2008, 05:29 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Wait, Nintendo sells cables for Wii that are different then the ones it comes with?
Old 01-03-2008, 06:28 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wZSxXaCBcg

Someone completing Dragonforce - Through The Fire and Flames on Expert, insane! Ugh, I thought I was ok at Guitar Hero until I saw this haha.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

haha he looks like someone who does this

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 07:16 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's a couple of people who have done better but the videos are longer. I can barely do that song on easy, and am working on medium lol.

Old 01-03-2008, 07:21 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ur from Uk right? R there alot of people playing WII over there?

btw isnt it like half past 1 in the morning?

Old 01-03-2008, 07:27 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Yeah it's almost 1.30am here, I can't sleep haha, was at a football (soccer) game earlier and my brain is working overtime haha. Anyway there is quite a lot of people playing the Wii, but like everywhere else it's just a nightmare trying to get hold of them at the moment. People are paying £300+ for them, which I guess is like $600 or so.

Old 01-03-2008, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

should be about $600.
German People also love the WII. Its not all sold out though in germany, i believe u can get a WII for about $300-350.
I just got it for Xmas and its funny couz my parents love it too. I mean they never wanted me to have any console. Its just really an innovation and u know, u control everything by moving.

what soccer game did u see :D

Old 01-03-2008, 07:37 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
Yeah it's almost 1.30am here, I can't sleep haha, was at a football (soccer) game earlier and my brain is working overtime haha. Anyway there is quite a lot of people playing the Wii, but like everywhere else it's just a nightmare trying to get hold of them at the moment. People are paying £300+ for them, which I guess is like $600 or so.
So weird how supply can't meet demand in most other countries but in Australia it's just a matter of wandering into any retailer and picking one up.

Oh and those prices are ridiculous. AUD $400 here.
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 08:14 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

the best I can do on Dragonforce is 3 stars on medium...the song is absolutely butt nasty...great fun though....

oh, btw...I just beat Mario Galaxy....now I'm going to try my hardest to get all the stars...what an amazing game...
Old 01-03-2008, 08:16 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

I really heard alot about Galaxy on this board
is it really that good? i had to pay like $60..so is it one of the best games ever?
its solo modus right?
and whats the best party game? Raving Rabbits?

Old 01-03-2008, 08:54 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renji View Post
I really heard alot about Galaxy on this board
is it really that good? i had to pay like $60..so is it one of the best games ever?
its solo modus right?
and whats the best party game? Raving Rabbits?
Galaxy is completely amazing. I had some minor criticism of it earlier, but I was totally wrong. It's the best. I'm on the last Star level currently to get 120 stars, and then apparently I will unlock Luigi and have 120 more levels to go.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 08:57 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

I'm at 37 stars and taking my damn sweet time. It's gonna be a long wait for Madden 09 for me, and I'm gonna spend my time waiting by beating some quality games (Galaxy, Ocarina of Time, and Super Mario Bros. 3).
Old 01-03-2008, 08:58 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just curious if anyone is willing to argue this with me.

Three best games on the system...

1. Super Mario Galaxy
2. Resident Evil 4
3. The Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 09:04 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
I'm just curious if anyone is willing to argue this with me.

Three best games on the system...

1. Super Mario Galaxy
2. Resident Evil 4
3. The Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess
1. Twilight Princess

Yeah.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 09:06 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

And I might buy some used games... like TP.

Anyone know some good used video games stores? EBGames gives you a huge 5 dollar discount to buy a used version of a game.

Craigslist is pretty good though.

I've actually got a good gameplan though: get SSBB and Mario Kart and wait for Madden to come out.
Old 01-03-2008, 09:39 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

well...ebay is sometimes the best place to get discounted stuff....

Galaxy is absolutely one of the best games of the past 7 years...and has been confirmed that when you get all 120 stars that you unlock luigi and another 120? That would be amazing...I just beat it and I'm going to slowly work my way to 120...on the infamous 60 right now...

my best games for the wii at the present time are...
1) Galaxy
2) Twilight Princess
3) Resident Evil 4
Old 01-03-2008, 10:33 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
1. Twilight Princess

Yeah.
I didn't mean to put them in order, just that those are the best 3 games.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 04:46 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Has anyone got or played Need For Speed Pro Street on the wii? I'm looking for a racing game and it looks good from what I have seen.