Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Paul a dork?
Yes 356115 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 356115. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-17-2009, 09:39 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fun fact: The Magic are 1-0 in playoff games that occur immediately after I receive 10,000+ rep.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 09:39 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow. Congrats Magic.
Old 05-17-2009, 09:40 PM    (permalink
DJC
Veteran

DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm ****ing speechless right now. I can't believe we're finally back to the ECF. Pretty big step in itself.

Sig by BoneKrusher
DJC is offline   Reply With Quote
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Oh so now you support your team. I thought you mailed in the season already.....;)
Yeah, BamaFalcon's sig quotes must have given that away.

Side note: Ray Allen is ALLLLL Class. Mad respect.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Win/win situation for Bulls fans. Boston pushes the series the distance, makes us look good, and then gets spanked in Game 7...fitting ending I think. :D Nothing pleases me more than to see Rondo, Pierce, Perkins, Big Baby, and the rest of those douches get sent out on their home floor in a blowout.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 09:41 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Actually I just remember you talking about how the season was over a few days ago.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 05-17-2009, 09:43 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Actually I just remember you talking about how the season was over a few days ago.
Well, to D's defense, he does that no matter which of his favorite teams he's talking about, so i'm not surprised he was extremely pessimistic about the possible outcome of today's game. Doesn't make him any less of a fan of the Magic.
Old 05-17-2009, 09:44 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Once upon a time, a certain man called a certain team "The Tragic".

That seems so long ago, doesn't it?
Old 05-17-2009, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Dom-i-nation, Clap, Clap, Clap Clap Clap

Hahaaa
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 09:47 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Well, to D's defense, he does that no matter which of his favorite teams he's talking about, so i'm not surprised he was extremely pessimistic about the possible outcome of today's game. Doesn't make him any less of a fan of the Magic.
I was just giving him ****. Fans react differently and I don't think it's anyones place to tell D how to support his team. Although I'm sure he's plenty happy to eat his serving of crow. ;)

Quote:
Old 05-17-2009, 09:48 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was just giving him ****. Fans react differently and I don't think it's anyones place to tell D how to support his team. Although I'm sure he's plenty happy to eat his serving of crow. ;)
Lol, to be honest, i think that's why he does it. He prefers to eat crow if his team wins, and if they don't, he comes out looking like a genius. Good tactic. Haha.
Old 05-17-2009, 09:49 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

I love this. EAT MY DICK BOSTON. EAT MY DICK ESPN.

Master of Panic? Oh, you mean that coach that needs 3HOF's to get to the eastern finals? Doc Rivers is a loser. Always has been.

Ron Jeremy FTW!!!
Old 05-17-2009, 09:49 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post

Side note: Ray Allen is ALLLLL Class. Mad respect.
what did he do?
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 09:52 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think this will make for more competitive Conference Finals series. With Houston and Boston's lack of depth, it probably would've killed them in the next round.
Old 05-17-2009, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

I'm excited if Hedo is heating up.

If he gets on a hot streak... Watch out.

I've said all along, I like out matchups against Cleveland. Even without Jameer, i still think we can win a series. Lets see it!
Old 05-17-2009, 09:57 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns336 View Post

Master of Panic? Oh, you mean that coach that needs 3HOF's to get to the eastern finals? Doc Rivers is a loser. Always has been.

Ron Jeremy FTW!!!
It's fantastic how excited some people get about winning a series in 7 against a team that's missing its best player, and one of its top replacements for that player.
mqtirishfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 10:02 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

You get no sympathy from fans of a team that lost Jameer Nelson at the halfway point. Jameer isn't the best player on the Magic, but a strong argument can be made that when he went out he was the most important player.
Old 05-17-2009, 10:03 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Ron Jeremy FTW!!!

This post lacks class. Have fun losing to the Lebrons.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 10:07 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
It's fantastic how excited some people get about winning a series in 7 against a team that's missing its best player, and one of its top replacements for that player.
Boston knew they were going to be without KG before the playoffs started, and even with him out of the lineup Perkins and Big Baby stepped up big time in his place.

I realize that without Garnett they aren't the same team but they still had the ability to beat Orlando and they knocked off a Chicago team that was playing very well going into the postseason.

I'd feel bad that the Celtics lost KG and Powe if they weren't a bunch of douchebags. From Rondo's cheap shots, to Big Baby/Pierce crying every time down the floor for a call, to House screaming everytime he hits a shot, and not to mention KG's ridiculous facial expressions and language on the bench...I thought they were completely classless for a team that won the title a year before and it's well deserved that they got knocked out on their home floor in Game 7.

It may sound like sour grapes but I really didn't think we would win that series anyway, postseason experience pays off and we didn't have much of it. I applaud the way Boston battled without two very important pieces to their team, but I thought they acted like a bunch of tools in this years playoffs.

Quote:
Old 05-17-2009, 10:09 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Or better yet, everyone finally noticed what those players actually do on a regular basis.

Quote:
Old 05-17-2009, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Doc Rivers is a loser.

Quote:
Always has been.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 10:10 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

Sniper, I could have coached that Celtics team to the NBA Finals.
Old 05-17-2009, 10:15 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmmm...P-Ew might actually be able to win a title this season. Too bad it coudn't have ever occurred in knicks blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Manic Depressant
Rookie

Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.

Cleveland rocks Orlando in 5 or 6. Bank it.
Manic Depressant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 10:18 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic Depressant View Post
Cleveland rocks Orlando in 5 or 6. Bank it.
if orlando plays inside out i could see it going 7 because i wouldn't bet my money on big z and varajeo to stop dwight.

of course with lebron, you'll be in a dog fight every game.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote