Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-20-2009, 12:54 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As much as I dont love Thabeet, he's been the guy I've had pegged for them for the longest time. I really like Thabo at the 2. He's no Harden with the basketball but he has a pretty well rounded offensive game with vast potential to get better, and the guy is a great defender with fantastic length for the position. There is no lack of scoring as well with the likes of their big three so, selecting Thabeet would be a strong selection, imo.

STRIP and I were talking about their history with big men before. Perhaps that scares them off but, I wouldnt really bet on it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 05-20-2009 at 12:57 AM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 12:54 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kobe just pwns bitches. Helluva game though, very entertaining. I hope the rest of the series is like this (with the Lakers advancing).

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 12:57 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
As much as I dont love Thabeet, he's been the guy I've had pegged for them for the longest time. I really like Thabo at the 2. He's no Harden with the basketball but he has a pretty well rounded offensive game with vast potential to get better, and the guy is a great defender with fantastic length for the position. There is no lack of scoring as well with the likes of their big three so, selecting Thabeet would be a strong selection, imo.

STRIP and I were talking about their history with big men, though. Perhaps that scares them off but, I wouldnt really bet on it.
Yah that's the fit I've been kicking around in my head for a while now too. They'll definitely get the scoring and Thabeet is so raw, he will develop right along with their young trio. Thunder have a ton of promise.
CC.SD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 12:59 AM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Thunder's pick will come down to what kind of style they want to play. If they want to play a fast-paced, up-tempo game where they score a lot and attract a bunch of fans and best take advantage of the mismatch Jeff Green provides against most PFs in terms of speed and athleticism, they'll draft Harden, an explosive scorer on the wing who is also a capable wing defender. Harden is also one of the safer picks in the draft.

If, however, they want to play a halfcourt game and filter the ball to their playmakers Durant and Westbrook (and I think this style of play suits their personnel the best), they pick Thabeet, who poses a size mismatch against most centers and will get you 3 offensive rebounds and two blocks a game.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 01:01 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone up for a sig bet?

Hasheem Thabeet will drop out of the top 10 but stay in the lottery.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 01:02 AM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Am I the only one who thought Thabeet's name was "Hakeem Thabeet" for the longest time?
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 01:12 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chad Ford has an interesting take. Like a lot of us were saying...Rubio to Memphis is no lock. The organization does seem to really like Conley. I still think they'd take him but, they're the wild card here.

Ford has Memphis going Thabeet in his mock and Rubio going three to the Thunder. Certainly a possibility. According to his sources...Memphis seems to love Thabeet anyway.

If Rubio is there for the Thunder...I dont see how they'd pass on him for Harden. Rubio is a much better distributor than Westbrook. I'd be fearful of this selection, though because like I said, they'd be real small in the backcourt and Westbrook tends to run hot and cold with his shot but, I dont see them passing on Rubio, if he's there. That would be one unconventional lineup, though. Considering you're undersized at the 2 and 4 and your center isnt really a big inside threat or rebounder.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 05-20-2009 at 01:14 AM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 01:21 AM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Anyone up for a sig bet?

Hasheem Thabeet will drop out of the top 10 but stay in the lottery.

A sig bet about this? If I gave a **** about my sig, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 01:23 AM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
Carmelo is a beast.

I'd say a better pure scorer then lebron.
Heh, I thought this post said Kobe for some reason, which would have been borderline blasphemous.
Old 05-20-2009, 01:24 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
Heh, I thought this post said Kobe for some reason, which would have been borderline blasphemous.
Carmelo is a better pure Kobe than LeBron.
Old 05-20-2009, 01:32 AM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Carmelo is a better pure Kobe than LeBron.
No. Carmelo is Kobe better pure scorer than LeBron, duh.
Old 05-20-2009, 01:36 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Jag View Post
The Thunder's pick will come down to what kind of style they want to play. If they want to play a fast-paced, up-tempo game where they score a lot and attract a bunch of fans and best take advantage of the mismatch Jeff Green provides against most PFs in terms of speed and athleticism, they'll draft Harden, an explosive scorer on the wing who is also a capable wing defender. Harden is also one of the safer picks in the draft.

If, however, they want to play a halfcourt game and filter the ball to their playmakers Durant and Westbrook (and I think this style of play suits their personnel the best), they pick Thabeet, who poses a size mismatch against most centers and will get you 3 offensive rebounds and two blocks a game.
Thabeet doesn't really lend towards a half-court game. The up-tempo game would be better served with Thabeet, putting less emphasis on him for rebounding and more emphasis on him blocking shots to start up the fast break. Harden's game is better suited for the half court, but he can do whatever.

But I don't think the organization is necessarily enamored with Conley. He showed flashes towards the end of the season, but you never know. I think the big thing there was that Gasol campaigned for Conley at the point. But of course, I'd have a hard time seeing him wanting Conley over Rubio. Not really sure. The Memphis FO scout well overseas, so they'll have a good grasp of what Rubio can bring to the table. I think it'll just depend on if they can possibly swing a deal for a PF with Conley and whomever, and/or who is simply the better player.
Old 05-20-2009, 02:17 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trevor Ariza is my homeboy.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 02:44 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rubio is still overrated on this board. He plays no defense and has an ugly shot. That said... it's a crappy Top 5 outside of Griffin.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 02:50 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Rubio is still overrated on this board. He plays no defense and has an ugly shot. That said... it's a crappy Top 5 outside of Griffin.
you're overrated :p

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 02:51 AM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's a crappy draft, in general. Outside of Griffin, I think Rubio is the only player with a chance to be a star.
Way too early mock...
LA Clippers- Blake Griffin PF/C- The Clippers find themselves in a very familiar position, which is early in the lottery. Griffin is the top talent in the draft. Even the Clippers aren’t stupid enough to pass on him.

Memphis- Ricky Rubio PG- Lionel Hollins will want a more versatile team. Kyle Lowry was traded and Mike Conley has done nothing. Rubio has terrific basketball IQ and the skills to be a great point guard.

Oklahoma City- Hasheem Thabeet C- Ever since Vin Baker, the Thunder/Sonics have had a revolving door of big men. Even though Thabeet does not have the offensive skill set to be a top center. He has the ability to be a great defensive presence.

Sacramento- Jordan Hill PF- The Kings may have been the biggest loser in this lottery. Jordan Hill improved his stock with a terrific season. He has the post skills to be a solid player.

Washington- James Harden SG- The Wizards had all sorts of problems this season. Agent Zero has had knee problems, and DeShawn Stevenson had back surgery. Harden is a talented guard that can do it all.

Minnesota- Brandon Jennings PG- the Wolves have a huge hole at point guard. Randy Foye is better off at the 2. Jennings is very athletic and a good passer, but still has some fundamentals to develop and needs to gain strength.

Golden State- Demar DeRozan (may trade)- the Warriors have a hole at point guard. They have a cluster-**** of shooting guards and power forwards that don’t add up. DeRozan has incredible athletic ability, but has to develop his game. He could be traded.

New York- Stephen Curry PG/SG- the Knicks supplement the offense with one of the best shooters in this draft. Curry can shoot, but needs to develop his point guard skills.

Toronto- Terrence Williams SG/SF- the Raptors need help on the wings. Williams made a lot of strides this season, but is still a controversial prospect.

Milwaukee- Tyreke Evans PG/SG- the Bucks had problems at point guard since trading Mo Williams. Evans is better suited as a combo guard, but is the best ball-handler available.

New Jersey- Gerald Henderson SG- I expect the Nets to trade Vince Carter this offseason to gear up for 2010. Henderson is fundamentally sound and athletic, but has to become more consistent with his shooting. He should fit in well with Devin Harris and Brook Lopez.

Charlotte- Earl Clark SF/PF- the Adam Morrison experiment failed. Clark has plenty of ability, including good ball-handling, a good jump shot, and an explosive first step. He has not put his abilities together yet. There have also been questions about his toughness.
Indiana- DeJuan Blair PF- Blair is one of the risers after a good tournament. He is a good bruising big-man with good rebounding skills. However, with his limited post moves and size, he may be limited to an off the bench rebounder.

Phoenix- Ty Lawson PG- the Suns will look to shed salary this offseason. Nash will be a free agent this year. Even if they resign Nash, they had serious problems at backup point guard. Lawson will instantly be one of the fastest players in the NBA.

Detroit- Eric Maynor PG- after trading Chauncey Billups, the Pistons had their first losing season since ‘00-‘01. Eric Maynor has all of the point guard skills to be a good replacement for Billups. He has the passing, shooting and basketball IQ to lead a team.

Chicago- James Johnson SF- if Ben Gordon leaves and John Salmons moves to shooting guard, the Bulls need depth at small forward since they cannot rely on Luol Deng to stay healthy. Johnson improved his ball handling and scoring ability this season. He can also take his man off the dribble, which will work well in the Bulls offense.

Philadelphia- Johnny Flynn PG- Andre Miller is a free agent and will be gone. Flynn is a dangerous scorer and can make the necessary passes.

Minnesota (from Heat)- Chase Budinger SG/SF- the Wolves could use more help at the perimeter. Budinger is an excellent 3-point shooter. He will be getting a lot of open looks with teams having to focus on Al Jefferson and Kevin Love.

Atlanta- BJ Mullens C- the Hawks need to improve their interior defense after getting shredded by the Cavs. Mullens looks the part, but definitely did not play it this year.

Utah- Austin Daye SF- Utah likes players with length. They can do better than CJ Miles at small forward. Daye also has good perimeter skills. He needs to improve his bulk and defense.

New Orleans- Jeff Teague PG/ SG (may trade)- I think the Hornets will sell this pick, since they are looking to cut salary. Teague is an explosive scorer who is improving his point guard skills.

Dallas- Jrue Holiday PG/SG- the Mavs played tough against the Spurs, but did not have the perimeter scoring to beat Denver. Holiday is a versatile player with good tools to work with, but needs polish in most of these areas.

Sacramento (from Rockets)- Patrick Mills PG- before getting hurt, Mills was one of the top players in college. Mills has the ability to beat his man off the dribble, but still needs to improve his decision making.

Portland- Sam Young SF- Travis Outlaw will be a free agent soon. Sam Young is athletic enough and a solid all-around player. His ball-handling is a problem, and he may be limited to a role player, which should be just fine in Portland.

Oklahoma City (from Spurs)- Tyler Hansborough PF- the Thunder beef up their frontcourt with the ultimate hustle player. Hansborough is also great at getting to the free throw line.

Chicago (from Nuggets/ Thunder)- Gani Lawal PF- the Bulls have had a glaring need for a low-post scorer for a very long time. Lawal is very athletic with a 7 foot wingspan. He still has to develop his post moves, but he showed improvement.

Memphis (from Magic)- Omri Casspi SF- the Grizzlies are building a good core. They could use a good shooter. Casspi is well rounded, but still has some things to improve upon.

Minnesota (from Celtics)- Nick Calethes PG/ SG- the T-Wolves go with the best player available. Calethes has the skills to be a good distributor, but needs to improve his perimeter skills.

LA Lakers- Darren Collison PG- the Lakers go with the local boy. Collison has solid, all-around skills, and is a smart player. Jordan Farmar and Derek Fisher will be free agents in 2010.

Cleveland- Wayne Ellington SG- Wally Szczerbiak will be out. The Cavs will improve their perimeter shooting with the final four’s most outstanding player. Ellington is a very good shooter and should do well with the Cavs.

Last edited by MidwayMonster31 : 05-20-2009 at 02:59 AM.
MidwayMonster31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 03:35 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Very unlikely that we go PG, Dragic was great down the stretch and looks like he will be a solid starter in the NBA within a few years, SF is our biggest position of need not knowing wither Hill will retire or resign and with Barnes wanting a bigger role.

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 04:15 AM    (permalink
Manic Depressant
Rookie

Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Huh? I agree with you on something?

Manic Depressant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 09:52 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And of course the Knicks can't even win the lottery...With that said, I think if Curry was drafted by the Knicks, he probably would be a SG, as we don't have depth at that position right now and Nate is probably on his way out. My only thing is, would D'Antoni be willing to go out on a risk and take Demarcus Derozen if he falls, who just oozes potential from the 2 guard position? I hope he is open to the idea.

P.S. I think Johnny Flynn will definitely become a valuable asset to whoever drafts him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 11:46 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Kinda like Steve Nash

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 11:47 AM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
edit...to strengthen Thabeet's case. They did have an accepted trade for Tyson Chandler which fell through. They could use some interior offense/defense. Thabeet atleast helps with the defense part.
I definately think the Chandler trade helps Thabeet's case. Big defensive stud who has potential to develop in to a very good player. At worst, he will get plenty of rebounds and blocks.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 11:50 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Los Angeles Clippers :: Blake Griffin - PF - Oklahoma
Memphis Grizzles :: Ricky Rubio - PG - Spain
Oklahoma City Thunder :: Hasheem Thabeet - C - UCONN
Sacramento Kings :: Brandon Jennings - PG - USA
Washington Wizards :: Jordan Hill - PF - Arizona
Minnesota T'Wolves :: James Harden - SG - Arizona State
Golden State Warriors :: Ty Lawson - PG - North Carolina
New York Knicks :: DeMar DeRozan - SG - USC
Toronto Raptors :: Tyreke Evans - SG - Memphis
Milwaukee Bucks :: Jrue Holiday - G - UCLA
New Jersey Nets :: James Johnson - F - Wake Forest
Charlotte Bobcats :: Gerald Henderson - SG - Duke
Indiana Pacers :: Jonny Flynn - PG - Syracuse
Phoenix Suns :: Earl Clark - F - Louisville

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 12:36 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
Kinda like Steve Nash
Nash has a great shot.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 12:39 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Nash has a great shot.
Yeah, one thing you can't knock Nash on is his offensive ability. If he weren't such a great distributor, he'd score a lot more.

With that said, if Rubio were a Steve Nash without the good shot, i'd still take him in a heartbeat.
Old 05-20-2009, 12:50 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

I think he meant plays no defense

Edit: Rubio looks too slow to me.

I just prefer black players anyway, but people need to consider that he better be super polished in every aspect if he doesn't have superior athletic ability...

Rubio's shot is questionable, his explosiveness is lacking, so he's going to have to do a lot of the little things to be a good player.

I wouldn't take him that high. Personally I like Jennings as a better prospect. Not saying he's the better player right now, but he's definitely the better prospect, which is what NBA players are drafted for a lot of the time.

Last edited by Burns336 : 05-20-2009 at 12:53 PM.
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote