Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-21-2009, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
I'm not saying that they don't think they can win. I'm just saying from a media and viewership standpoint, they want the Cavs to win.
Oh, I think that's true. I also think a fair amount of people have picked up on the under dog thing.

The same way the Lakers have fallen out of favor and the Nuggets have become the trendy pick.

I know a lot of people on these boards have now said "ok this is for real, it's probably going 7 games" but it still shocks me that some people think this is a fluke.

It's like the Magic cant win a game, their opponents can lose games, but we can't win them.
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
What makes you so sure your opinion is right? I am cool with you being all happy your team just won in Cleveland but come on dude reality will set in and you will get scared and start complaining about the refs again. Until then have your fun bragging and being cocky.
Well, I mostly stood alone saying we would come back down 3-2 to boston and I mostly stood alone saying we would win game 1 and I mostly stand alone saying we will win the series.

It's not the homer in me either.

You wanna get a feel for the type of fan I am, then consider my prediction of a 7-9 season for the Cowboys this year.

I've been right on everything I've said so far about the Magic in the playoffs, yet people like you continue to flame and taunt.

I'm taking credit for everything I've pretty much called out up to this point already.

As far as the refs go.. Yes, considering the teams we've been playing, we have been put in a position to have calls going against us.

If you believe that BBall games are called fairly and objectively and there is no bias for superstars or historic teams, than I will disagree with you every time.

It's part of the reason I don't like B ball as much as football even though I played BBall in highschool. The calls aren't as clear cut. A hand check is a foul for some and not for others, body contact is a charge for some and a block for others...

Star power is overwhelming in Bball.

Last edited by Burns336 : 05-21-2009 at 05:49 PM.
Old 05-21-2009, 06:01 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will also say this, the officiating in last night's game was in the Cavs favor. There were about 4 calls in a row that went against the Magic which were absolutely terrible (including Dwight's 6th foul, although it didn't matter that much).

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 06:06 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns336 View Post
The Magic started off 0-7, so I guess the rust argument you made should apply to them as well.

and when you have Dwight Howard scoring at will, it opens up the 3 pt line for EVERYONE.

You're talking out of your ass right now.

Rust. Ha.

Edit: Delonte West did fine when he got wide open shots. He's going to have Lee on him. He's not going to get good looks all series. See: Eddie House.

Mo Williams will have better games, but he isn't going to kill Rafer.

You're entitled to your opinion, no matter how wrong it is. Ill just sit back and watch.
Haha, you really have no idea what you're talking about, do you? The Cavs were not playing like themselves in the 2nd half, due to rust.

Have you ever played a sport before? After a layoff, and especially if your team is cruising through the last couple of games, rust kicks in. Game conditioning is off, especially late in games and in close games.
Old 05-21-2009, 06:12 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
Haha, you really have no idea what you're talking about, do you? The Cavs were not playing like themselves in the 2nd half, due to rust.

Have you ever played a sport before? After a layoff, and especially if your team is cruising through the last couple of games, rust kicks in. Game conditioning is off, especially late in games and in close games.
And rust usually shows in a team starting slow. Starting off red hot means that rust wasn't an issue.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 06:13 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Dude did you watch the game?

They came out hot as hell. They were up big at half. The crowd was into it. Cleveland was soaring in the first half.

There was absolutely 0 rust.

The fact is, they have no one who can keep Howard outside of the circle, unlike Boston who was able to keep him out by the FT line, and their bigs are too slow to stay with Shard/Hedo and the guards are too small.
We don't agree much but you're pretty spot on with this post. Cleveland came out like a house on fire, in fact they looked like they hadn't missed a beat. But naturally, they let off the accelerator, Orlando saw blood in the water and capitalized.

Also, I hear a lot about how LeBron's supporting cast really didn't step up. I disagree, they got Cleveland out to a good start and both Mo Williams and Delonte West hit huge shots in the last couple minutes of the game. Granted they didn't shoot that well from the field but LeBron's teammates stepped up and helped him out down the stretch, Orlando just made more plays and won the game. In fact Varejao played awesome last night and Joe Smith had some big plays.

I'm also wondering why Boobie didn't get any playing time. He's a weapon on the floor with his 3 point shooting ability and he can handle the ball a little as well. With both Mo and Delonte kind of struggling to shoot it I'm surprised Mike didn't opt to put Boobie in the game to see what he could do, he's a 40% 3-point shooter for his career. At least he's another guy Orlando has to keep their eye on and maybe would have provided a spark with some 3's.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 05-21-2009, 06:17 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:

Or maybe they got up by double digits and didn't have the sense of urgency needed to close out Orlando, which happens regularly in the NBA.

Rust is a sorry excuse for a loss. You don't hear teams that get first round byes in the NFL playoffs complain about rust if they lose. The Magic basically stole that game away from Cleveland with the plays they made, the Cavs really didn't play that bad in the 2nd Half, Orlando just played really, really good.

Quote:
Old 05-21-2009, 06:20 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
I will also say this, the officiating in last night's game was in the Cavs favor. There were about 4 calls in a row that went against the Magic which were absolutely terrible (including Dwight's 6th foul, although it didn't matter that much).
That last foul is just something you don't do. The contact was initiated by LeBron, Howard went straight up, and they took our best player and defender out of the game when defense was critical.

Couldn't believe it after I saw the replay.

I mean, they were at home and they have the MVP so you know they are going to get some, but the critical calls like that could easily change a game.
Old 05-21-2009, 06:20 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
It's a double standard.. If he turns into an all out scorer, he's a ball hog. When he tries to get his teammates involved (which he is average at to begin with), he's not doing enough. Unfortunately for him, he can't really seem to find the balance of it.
Win the title, that'll shut people up. I agree with you, Kobe gets put under the microscope a lot. But the best way to shut up the haters is to win and until he does that without Shaq, he's going to face criticism.

Quote:
Old 05-21-2009, 06:24 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
That last foul is just something you don't do. The contact was initiated by LeBron, Howard went straight up, and they took our best player and defender out of the game when defense was critical.

Couldn't believe it after I saw the replay.

I mean, they were at home and they have the MVP so you know they are going to get some, but the critical calls like that could easily change a game.
The NBA is going to do their best to get a Kobe vs LeBron Finals, because that would be absolutely huge ratings. With the "roomies" commercials and the debate going on about who is better, it would be a match made in heaven if they met up for the title.

Quote:
Old 05-21-2009, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Quote:

Apparently, you are the only one who believe rust settles in after a team comes out on fire. So maybe I'm not the one who has no idea what they are talking about.

A 5 day layoff isn't going to drastically change a teams conditioning either. OMGZZZ they haven't played a game in 5 days!!! They were practicing, and they were running. You don't just lose your endurance over night.

The Cavs cashed their checks at half time. They started celebrating early and let off the gas. The pretty much did what the Magic have been doing all through out the playoffs.

Rust wasn't the issue. You are severely reaching. The issue is that they got out played, the Magic started off extremely slow and failed to take advantage of the huge mismatches that Lewis and Turk provide. The settled down, came out and did what seemed like the obvious thing to do to me, and they won.

You're just fighting the obvious.
Old 05-21-2009, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Quote:
The NBA is going to do their best to get a Kobe vs LeBron Finals, because that would be absolutely huge ratings. With the "roomies" commercials and the debate going on about who is better, it would be a match made in heaven if they met up for the title.
Yeah, I agree with this.

Although I would say that they aren't going to strike out with any of these match ups.

I think a Denver-Orlando series would be exciting as hell. 3 bombs dropping in from everywhere.

No matter who ends up in the finals, it isn't going to be Detroit-San Antonio. They've got 4 teams who provide highlight reels on a nightly basis.

Still, I can't deny that Kobe vs. LeBron would be on Sterns wish list.
Old 05-21-2009, 06:30 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Apparently, you are the only one who believe rust settles in after a team comes out on fire. So maybe I'm not the one who has no idea what they are talking about.

A 5 day layoff isn't going to drastically change a teams conditioning either. OMGZZZ they haven't played a game in 5 days!!! They were practicing, and they were running. You don't just lose your endurance over night.

The Cavs cashed their checks at half time. They started celebrating early and let off the gas. The pretty much did what the Magic have been doing all through out the playoffs.

Rust wasn't the issue. You are severely reaching. The issue is that they got out played, the Magic started off extremely slow and failed to take advantage of the huge mismatches that Lewis and Turk provide. The settled down, came out and did what seemed like the obvious thing to do to me, and they won.

You're just fighting the obvious.
Cleveland hasn't gotten into a close game since the playoffs started. LeBron and Co. have been sitting much of the 4th almost every game. Now that they've been in a battle, Cleveland should close out much better because they shouldn't be as fatigued like they visibly were last night in the 4th.

I agree the Cavs did get complacent, but that's because they've been rusty and haven't been tested since the regular season.
Old 05-21-2009, 06:38 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Cleveland hasn't gotten into a close game since the playoffs started. LeBron and Co. have been sitting much of the 4th almost every game. Now that they've been in a battle, Cleveland should close out much better because they shouldn't be as fatigued like they visibly were last night in the 4th.

I agree the Cavs did get complacent, but that's because they've been rusty and haven't been tested since the regular season.
Excuses, excuses, excuses....LeBron said his team was ready to go in the interviews leading up to the game. People asked about rust and they shook it off. Cleveland let off the gas and Orlando came back and stole the game.

This is the playoffs man, you bring your A game or you go home with a loss. I'm pretty sick and tired of the excuses about "rust." Cleveland should have taken Game 1 and they choked. We'll see how they respond for Game 2.

And rust usually occurs at the start of the game, not at the end because that is when you get more comfortable. I think Cleveland got a little too cocky for their own good to be honest.

Quote:
Old 05-21-2009, 06:44 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Excuses, excuses, excuses....LeBron said his team was ready to go in the interviews leading up to the game. People asked about rust and they shook it off. Cleveland let off the gas and Orlando came back and stole the game.

This is the playoffs man, you bring your A game or you go home with a loss. I'm pretty sick and tired of the excuses about "rust." Cleveland should have taken Game 1 and they choked. We'll see how they respond for Game 2.

And rust usually occurs at the start of the game, not at the end because that is when you get more comfortable. I think Cleveland got a little too cocky for their own good to be honest.
Yeah and not to mention that the Cavs had a 15 point lead at halftime. The rust excuse is what it is, an excuse. The Cavs just couldn't get the job done and it's nothing more or nothing less.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 06:47 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Quote:

I don't know man. If I'm Cleveland and I'm playing the team that beat us by 40 points in the regular season and has been overwhelmingly successful against us historically, I'm going to come out and try to make a statement.

That wouldn't include losing a 16 pt. lead at home.

And it's a double standard. If the Magic do it, we choked and SVG panicked, we're mentally weak. If Cleveland does it, it's luck on our part and rust on their part.

The Magic just stepped up.
Old 05-21-2009, 06:49 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree that there was no "rust" I just think the Cavs got outplayed in the second half. I mean it is that simple. Will they let something like that happen again? Probably not but since they did they have to win the rest at home and steal one in Orlando
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 06:54 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

I still have Cleveland winning this series because I think they are just the better team, but this is definitely a wake up call for them. The playoffs are all about how you respond to different situations. I want to see how LeBron and Co. respond to letting up a double digit lead.

Quote:
Old 05-21-2009, 07:11 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, I agree with this.

Although I would say that they aren't going to strike out with any of these match ups.

I think a Denver-Orlando series would be exciting as hell. 3 bombs dropping in from everywhere.

No matter who ends up in the finals, it isn't going to be Detroit-San Antonio. They've got 4 teams who provide highlight reels on a nightly basis.

Still, I can't deny that Kobe vs. LeBron would be on Sterns wish list.
That's it, I have HAD IT. I am FED UP, and this has been building for YEARS.

Notice how I am using a lot of CAPS.

Detroit/San Antonio was a great matchup, world! It was the last two championships for christ's sake! I'm sorry if it didn't have the star power or whatever, god forbid anyone praise a championship series built on amazingly solid defensive play.

Arrrrrrghhhh.

It even gave us a game 7 in the finals!

Anyway, Go Lakers, and while I'm at it Go Magic. Because if anything could wake Pau up, it would probably be being guarded by Rashard "Seriously you're going to play me at the 4?" Lewis.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 07:35 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

Quote:
And it's a double standard. If the Magic do it, we choked and SVG panicked, we're mentally weak. If Cleveland does it, it's luck on our part and rust on their part.

The Magic just stepped up.
Well first off, the Magic haven't been in the situation that Cleveland has, in getting long layoffs and playing weak competition. But it happens consistently with the Magic and not the Cavs, there's another difference. It's not a double standard, you just warp it to make it seem like it.

I'm not a Cleveland fan either, but it was very evident that the team was fatigued at the end of the game. I mean, LeBron couldn't even get off the court because he was cramping.
Old 05-21-2009, 07:47 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just sounds like excuses. It was pretty much all Orlando from the 2nd quarter on. The 2nd quarter was a close one but, really the Magic were in control. Orlando didnt take advantage of their matchups in the 1st half despite Hedo being matched up w/ Delonte and Rashard having AV out to the three point line. These matchups and of course the Howard mismatch are going to be a problem. It's been said a lot today but, if the Cavs dont try something new, like going to a smaller lineup...they may be cooked. Even John Hollinger has now changed his tune and said he regrets picking Cleveland at all. This game was played exactly like the previous regular season games and Cleveland struggled with the exact same problems. The matchup tilts in Orlando's favor. Hollinger even used the word "survive" for the Cavs when talking about the rest of the series. It's all stuff I tried to stress before this series started. It's a good little article, worth a read.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playof...PERDiem-090521

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 05-21-2009 at 07:51 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Just sounds like excuses. It was pretty much all Orlando from the 2nd quarter on. The 2nd quarter was a close one but, really the Magic were in control. Orlando didnt take advantage of their matchups in the 1st half despite Hedo being matched up w/ Delonte and Rashard having AV out to the three point line. These matchups and of course the Howard mismatch are going to be a problem. It's been said a lot today but, if the Cavs dont try something new, like going to a smaller lineup...they may be cooked. Even John Hollinger has now changed his tune and said he regrets picking Cleveland at all. This game was played exactly like the previous regular season games and Cleveland struggled with the exact same problems. The matchup tilts in Orlando's favor. Hollinger even used the word "survive" for the Cavs when talking about the rest of the series. It's all stuff I tried to stress before this series started. It's a good little article, worth a read.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playof...PERDiem-090521
Regular season doesn't matter MOTH. DUH

The match ups are key and Cleveland is either going to have to rely on some unsung hero's or come up with something we haven't thought of yet in order to win.

I've been arguing this since mid season when BrownsTown told me I was crazy.
Old 05-21-2009, 07:56 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

So what happens when the Magic get smashed one game?
Old 05-21-2009, 08:05 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hey anything could happen but...Orlando legitmately has three big mismatches that Cleveland has no answer to. This compared to Cleveland's one mismatch. An enormous one indeed in Lebron but, Orlando will never let one player beat team. He's going to need a lot more help out of his supporting cast. Orlando also has another advantage in bench strength/play. They certainly have a lot going for them in this series...this isnt a good match up for the Cavs, that's clear as day. You really shouldnt be all that surprised if Orlando takes it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Quote:
They'll bounce back. Every dog has their day. I think Cleveland's is game 2. They can't afford to go down 0-2 at home.

Foul trouble, 1 bad quarter, odd circumstances... The series isn't going to be a cake walk. Last night wasn't. I still think the Magic will win in 6 though.