Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-27-2009, 12:06 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Mo was never really underrated, he's always been a gigantic chucker and he worked best as a 6th man behind TJ Ford.
He had ridiculous efficiency this year because of the space LeBron gave him. Hasn't hit **** all series though, even though he's been wide open.

Never thought I'd see the day where Rafer Alston was a bigger + than Mo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 12:06 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lebron was tearin' it up in every stat category.. even turnovers.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 12:08 AM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
He's very childish. Whines about every call. He's cheap, and to me, the Guards kind of make sense when they're doing underhanded things, but when you're as big as he is, I don't see the need. Doesn't really ever give his teammates credit. It's always he did this or that, the most they did was set him up. I don't know. Just not a big fan anymore.
I feel the same way... I first started noticing it in the playoffs last year. Not a fan myself. I do like certain Magic players though, specifically Courtney Lee
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 12:08 AM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Dwight is an awfully shady character. I've lost a lot of respect for him. Magic played great though. Their ball movement is amazing. Unlike the Cavs, who have reverted back to last year's form. If there was every any doubt the city of Cleveland is cursed...
Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
Why have you lost respect for him?
I'd like an answer to this.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 12:09 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
Cavs could easily be up 3-1 or easily have lost 4-0 by now
How, I consider it that without one miracle shot, the Cavs are swept. The Magic have outplayed the Cavs outright this series. They have been hitting their 3's at a great percentage and stopped all Cavs players not named LeBron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 12:09 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
Lebron was tearin' it up in every stat category.. even turnovers.

Almost a quad double, lol. Not all were his fault, but still, even if we say 3 weren't necessarily all on him, 5 is too many. He won't let it happen again.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-27-2009, 12:10 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDwn View Post
I think a great indicator of the talent of a team is who is coming off your bench. Cleveland easily has the worst bench of the remaining teams.

Meanwhile, the remaining teams all have guys who are either solid or can be sparkplugs when they come in.

Cleveland needs to stop kidding themselves that Igalskus is a starting big man and that Varajao isn't anything more than fouls and rebounds off the bench.
Pretty much. Their bench is pretty bad. I mean if this is the idea of the front office of 'surrounding LeBron with shooters' and it's supposed to be Mo Williams, Delonte West and Boobie Gibson? That's pretty bad.

I mean the Cavs improved a bit in the off-season and it resulted in a number one seed. I can only imagine how good they could be if they really addressed a real need like improving the interior rotation or getting a real second option for LeBron. Not Mo Williams.

Danny Ainge has done a pretty poor job, to be honest.
Forenci is offline   Reply With Quote
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan View Post
How, I consider it that without one miracle shot, the Cavs are swept. The Magic have outplayed the Cavs outright this series. They have been hitting their 3's at a great percentage and stopped all Cavs players not named LeBron.
How? Mo's tip in attempt in game one was barely off and this game was extremely close.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Dwight but, I have always said he is one of the biggest whiners in the NBA. He whines after every call...but alas, he's just a big ole kid still, hopefully he'll grow out of it because, he is seeing more and more T's and he whines to the refs so frequently that we get killed in transition because, he doesnt get back on defense.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This series makes me laugh though about how people used to say Cleveland had a great bench. They've never had a great bench, and it's almost the same exact bench they've had for years. What got them this far was great team chemistry, and now that they refuse to have any both on offense and defense, the whole team is terrible. They shouldn't allow for Iso plays to be called anymore.
Old 05-27-2009, 12:11 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Jag View Post
I'd like an answer to this.
Because he impregnated a cheerleader a while ago, duh.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 12:12 AM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
He has 6. ugh.
The one he got tonight was crap. If he gets his 7th in game 5 and has to sit game 6 though... that would be the most realistic scenario in which the Cavs win the series.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 12:13 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Honestly, I didn't think they improved that much over the off-season last year. I mean, Mo Williams was never a great player for the Bucks. LeBron raised his play dramatically in the regular season, but clearly it's much different in the playoffs.

When your starting 'shooting guard' is Delonte West, your starting power forward is Anderson Varejao and you second supposedly 'great number two option' is Mo Williams the team just isn't that great.
Don't hate on Delonte. He is crazy underrated and played TERRIFIC tonight. He's been doing an excellent job guarding someone 7 inches taller than him. When Mo's hitting his shots, he's perfect. when he's not, he's useless. He usually hits, but can't find his stroke in this series for whatever reason. Varejao is solid. Would be better coming off the bench, but is a very good defender and energy guy. Cuts to the basket as well as any big man, too. If Delonte was coming off the bench, IMO he'd be the best 6th man in the league. Not the same scorer as some, but a better defender than any of them.

Quote:
Quote:
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He's very childish. Whines about every call. He's cheap, and to me, the Guards kind of make sense when they're doing underhanded things, but when you're as big as he is, I don't see the need. Doesn't really ever give his teammates credit. It's always he did this or that, the most they did was set him up. I don't know. Just not a big fan anymore.
I don't know anyone in the NBA who doesn't complain about calls. I don't know how you're using cheap but he does give his teammates credit when asked about them. I'm sure his interview skills will come along with experience.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Don't hate on Delonte. He is crazy underrated and played TERRIFIC tonight. He's been doing an excellent job guarding someone 7 inches taller than him. When Mo's hitting his shots, he's perfect. when he's not, he's useless. He usually hits, but can't find his stroke in this series for whatever reason. Varejao is solid. Would be better coming off the bench, but is a very good defender and energy guy. Cuts to the basket as well as any big man, too. If Delonte was coming off the bench, IMO he'd be the best 6th man in the league. Not the same scorer as some, but a better defender than any of them.
I agree, Delonte is a great player to have.

Old 05-27-2009, 12:14 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Really? When? First championship year he still was playing along side David Robertson. Next time after that he had Manu and Tony Parker (of course they weren't established) but they had a solid supporting cast: Steve Kerr, Bruce Bowen, Stephen Jackson, Danny Ferry
Kerr was absolutely nothing worth mentioning and Danny Ferry played less than 10 minutes a game. Bowen was a Michael Cooper-esque roleplayer and Jackson/Rose were good off the bench guys, but outside of a very raw Tony Parker (who was worse than the current Mo Williams), that 2nd championship team blew.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 12:15 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I love Dwight but, I have always said he is one of the biggest whiners in the NBA. He whines after every call...but alas, he's just a big ole kid still, hopefully he'll grow out of it because, he is seeing more and more T's and he whines to the refs so frequently that we get killed in transition because, he doesnt get back on defense.
In his defense, so is just about every other player in the NBA.

It's actually kind of funny. I don't think you ever see a call (even in the regular season) where a player isn't whining about it to a ref.

I call it Tim Duncan syndrome. Everyone has it.
Old 05-27-2009, 12:15 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Umm, let's see. Mo's tip shot goes in, Cavs win. Rashard misses that three, Cavs win. Pietrus doesn't fall down, Cavs win. That's game 1. Hedo misses the shot, Cavs might win. That's game 2, which we won because we hit a good shot. Game 3, if the jumpers fell, we'd have won, but that's too much of a stretch for me to realistically say. Tonight, Shard misses that 3, IMO we win. LeBron wouldn't miss in that situation. LeBron hits that halfcourt shot, we win. It's been incredibly close, don't be a fool and suggest otherwise.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-27-2009, 12:16 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
How? Mo's tip in attempt in game one was barely off and this game was extremely close.
True but there was the 10 point beating the Cavs got and though this game was close at the end, with the Cavs shaving the lead from 6 to 2, but it was one Rashard Lewis FT from a miracle not even saving the Cavs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 12:18 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
That is the problem though. I like Delonte, but he's not a starter, and certainly not someone who should be playing the two position. Same with Varejao.

Cavs have too many guys who are great bench players, but they aren't really starting players.
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Quote:
****. Oddly, the best game of the series by Cleveland so far. Orlando was just TOO UNCONCIOUS. It's been insane. Cavs could easily be up 3-1 or easily have lost 4-0 by now. I've never seen such a close series in my life. Whatever happens, it's been great. Cleveland has one life left, but don't count them out. A win in game 5 and a hot start in game 6 puts all the pressure on Orlando. We have to hope they crumble, because I fully believe that if we win game 6, we win the series. And we've proved we can hang with Orlando on the road.

Great series, Magic fans, looking forward to the next 3 games :D. Or, if you guys pull it off and win in 5, this has definitely been the tightest 5 game series ever. Gah, the biggest irony of this game was that if LBJ choked that FT, we win the game. AV was RIGHT there. Oh well, no sense in dwelling on the past. On to game 5, LET'S GO CAVS.
Or, if LeBron never tripped over his own feet and got to the line on a phantom call, the game would have also been over.
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
All-NFLDC

Quote:
This series makes me laugh though about how people used to say Cleveland had a great bench. They've never had a great bench, and it's almost the same exact bench they've had for years. What got them this far was great team chemistry, and now that they refuse to have any both on offense and defense, the whole team is terrible. They shouldn't allow for Iso plays to be called anymore.
The bench is good when the starters are good. If Mo was knocking down his looks, Delonte would get more space and perform better. If that happens, everyone gets involved off the bench, the team plays with energy and the bench excels. We don't have a JR Smith, Lamar Odom type of difference maker off the bench but they're usually all serviceable players. Depth over individual impact. But Orlando has done a fantastic job of limiting that. And Mo has done a great choke job.

Quote:
Quote:
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Both of them are good, but they seem to be best served coming off of the bench.

They have three guys starting that would be awesome to have on a bench rotation but I wouldn't want starting.

West has proven to be better than I thought he was and I think he should assert himself more, because he has shown some toughness.

Cleveland was a great team defense, but they are playing a team that is simply a mismatch at every position but one, and they are stretching that defense too thin and hitting what seems like every three.
ShutDwn is offline   Reply With Quote
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

Quote:
True but there was the 10 point beating the Cavs got and though this game was close at the end, with the Cavs shaving the lead from 6 to 2, but it was one Rashard Lewis FT from a miracle not even saving the Cavs.
Ok, and if you go into the fourth it is a Delonte rebound away from a win for us.

It could easily be 3-1.

It's not, though.

Again, we have LeBron James. I'm not saying it's over until it's over.

Old 05-27-2009, 12:19 AM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
The one he got tonight was crap. If he gets his 7th in game 5 and has to sit game 6 though... that would be the most realistic scenario in which the Cavs win the series.
I would much prefer for the Cavs to win and him get it in game 6 and be suspended for game 7
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote