Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-26-2009, 11:19 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
Umm, let's see. Mo's tip shot goes in, Cavs win. Rashard misses that three, Cavs win. Pietrus doesn't fall down, Cavs win. That's game 1. Hedo misses the shot, Cavs might win. That's game 2, which we won because we hit a good shot. Game 3, if the jumpers fell, we'd have won, but that's too much of a stretch for me to realistically say. Tonight, Shard misses that 3, IMO we win. LeBron wouldn't miss in that situation. LeBron hits that halfcourt shot, we win. It's been incredibly close, don't be a fool and suggest otherwise.
Delonte doesn't fall/get pushed going for the loose ball after Pietrus missed the 3 with 8 seconds left in regulation, we win.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns336 View Post
Or, if LeBron never tripped over his own feet and got to the line on a phantom call, the game would have also been over.
Are you actually whining after a win? Wow. And if we wanna talk calls here, how about that moving screen on Shard's 3 at the end? How about the way Dwight tackled Delonte?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Last edited by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) : 05-29-2009 at 12:21 AM.
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boobie had like 2 or 3 good games in a row a few years ago, Reggie. He ******* sucks and will not be the "second guy" LeBron needs.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 11:20 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
Umm, let's see. Mo's tip shot goes in, Cavs win. Rashard misses that three, Cavs win. Pietrus doesn't fall down, Cavs win. That's game 1. Hedo misses the shot, Cavs might win. That's game 2, which we won because we hit a good shot. Game 3, if the jumpers fell, we'd have won, but that's too much of a stretch for me to realistically say. Tonight, Shard misses that 3, IMO we win. LeBron wouldn't miss in that situation. LeBron hits that halfcourt shot, we win. It's been incredibly close, don't be a fool and suggest otherwise.
Alright, but what do you realistically put the odds of LeBron making that halfcourt shot? Your pointing scenarios in game 1 and tonights game of possibly winning. The Magic could have won game 2 if he misses that shot. Perhaps I am saying it isn't as close as it should have been, but I still can't agree that this series could be 3-1 advantage Cavs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 11:21 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Or, if LeBron never tripped over his own feet and got to the line on a phantom call, the game would have also been over.
...you're such a whiner. Stop crying about calls like that. Magic get just as many BS calls as the Cavaliers do it's not even funny. That's the NBA. Most of the calls are phantom calls.

You're up 3-1 and you still have to complain about something that happens ALL THE TIME in the NBA. Seriously.
Forenci is offline   Reply With Quote
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan View Post
Alright, but what do you realistically put the odds of LeBron making that halfcourt shot? Your pointing scenarios in game 1 and tonights game of possibly winning. The Magic could have won game 2 if he misses that shot. Perhaps I am saying it isn't as close as it should have been, but I still can't agree that this series could be 3-1 advantage Cavs.
That's true. The halfcourt shot was a stretch. But admit it, you thought it was going in. Lol. But still, the other points for game 3 stand, including the one RoyHall mentioned, which I forgot.

EDIT: And I'm not saying it SHOULD be 3-1 us, I'm saying it COULD be 3-1 us. Just like it COULD be 4-0 them, if all the bounces went one way.

Quote:
Quote:
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If I start a new thread where you can just complain about the refs and how the NBA is out to get the Magic would you post in it instead of posting that stuff here?
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 11:22 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Right because he wasn't getting pulled down to the ground by Peitrus?
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
In his defense, so is just about every other player in the NBA.

It's actually kind of funny. I don't think you ever see a call (even in the regular season) where a player isn't whining about it to a ref.

I call it Tim Duncan syndrome. Everyone has it.
It's a little different with Dwight, though. He just stops and yells at the ref and doesnt get back on defense. Dwight is a big baby yet. As a Magic fan, I know it, I'll admit that for sure. He whines way too much and effects our defense.

He was really making me mad today. He wasnt trying on defense at all tonight, I'm glad he showed up late.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
I don't know anyone in the NBA who doesn't complain about calls. I don't know how you're using cheap but he does give his teammates credit when asked about them. I'm sure his interview skills will come along with experience.
I didn't say he occasionally complains about calls. He complains about calls on every play. The only two people I've seen that do that are him and J-Smoove. Cheap as in, basically, what Guards do, with the "unintentional" bows and all the ridiculous amount of things he does down low. Your point of view may be different since you back Kobe, but I don't know. I don't think it's right, especially as a Big. I guess I'd just like him to be more like Shaq, rather than a *****.

Not sure what your frame of reference is about the teammates, but as far as the playoffs go, if asked about a teammate he'll say what they did, but every open-ended question ends with Dwight complimenting Dwight. I don't know what you're talking about with the interviewing though. He seems just fine behind the mic.
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
I would much prefer for the Cavs to win and him get it in game 6 and be suspended for game 7
Dwight or not, if there IS a game 7, there is no chance the Cavs lose.
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Seriously, can you not even take a win with class?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 11:23 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
Ok, and if you go into the fourth it is a Delonte rebound away from a win for us.

It could easily be 3-1.

It's not, though.

Again, we have LeBron James. I'm not saying it's over until it's over.
I think it's more over then you want to admit. Ok, you have the greatest player in the game playing for your team, but if tonight's game proves anything it is that you need some supporting players to pick up the slack. LeBron had an outerworldly type game, but had no one to really pick up the slack. Delonte and Mo had decent if not good games, but no other player on the Cavs had games worth mentioning.

Quote:
Old 05-26-2009, 11:25 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Stay classy Magic Fans

Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 11:25 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
Dwight or not, if there IS a game 7, there is no chance the Cavs lose.
Co-signed. IMO this game changes things, but not much. We needed to win one in Orlando to win the series. This just hurts because we were a rebound away from the win.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 11:26 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I think it's more over then you want to admit. Ok, you have the greatest player in the game playing for your team, but if tonight's game proves anything it is that you need some supporting players to pick up the slack. LeBron had an outerworldly type game, but had no one to really pick up the slack. Delonte and Mo had decent if not good games, but no other player on the Cavs had games worth mentioning.
95% chance we lose. 5% is not zero though. We need some luck and some hard work to get the shots to fall. We need some luck to stop the Magic from hitting and hard work to contest EVERYTHING. It's almost over, but not completely. Eight times a team has thought it was over in this situation, and it wasn't. I still have faith Cleveland can make it nine. It will most certainly be tough though.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-26-2009, 11:26 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Crazy things can happen when your back is against the wall. Cavs only need to get one in Orlando, and like I said, there's a decent chance Dwight won't be playing in it.
Old 05-26-2009, 11:28 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Which is kind of the point. We have been playing extremely close games, and in the NBA the ball can bounce either way in those situations. Mo Williams just having a couple of good games wins us a couple of games IMO.

The fact is we have LeBron James, and that can't be stated enough.

M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

haha Rafer bashing Dwight a little bit. Just trying to get the point through, though. He needs to stop complaining. He also did this in his pre game interview. He said he cringes whenever Dwight is in the paint and a foul isnt called...because, he doesnt know what Dwight will do.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
It's a little different with Dwight, though. He just stops and yells at the ref and doesnt get back on defense. Dwight is a big baby yet. As a Magic fan, I know it, I'll admit that for sure. He whines way too much and effects our defense.

He was really making me mad today. He wasnt trying on defense at all tonight, I'm glad he showed up late.
Well, you're probably right, but I think it's something that happens a lot. I can't say I watch the Magic a ton, but I've seen guys who do much worse than Dwight.

I mean, Nate Robinson bitches about every call to no end and unlike Dwight he is a MAJOR hot head about it.
Forenci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 11:29 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That is twice I seen someone say the cavs ONLY need 1 in Orlando. How about the cavs ONLY need the next 3 because I remember them losing in Cleveland in game 1. Don't assume they will go home and win. The Magic might have the urge to close this series out so they can get some rest for when they play the Lakers :)
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 11:31 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
That is twice I seen someone say the cavs ONLY need 1 in Orlando. How about the cavs ONLY need the next 3 because I remember them losing in Cleveland in game 1. Don't assume they will go home and win. The Magic might have the urge to close this series out so they can get some rest for when they play the Lakers :)
This is true, but I have faith we will pull it out.

Old 05-26-2009, 11:32 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

Quote:
That is twice I seen someone say the cavs ONLY need 1 in Orlando. How about the cavs ONLY need the next 3
Excellent point, so far the Magic have shown that they have a home court advantage

Quote:
Old 05-26-2009, 11:33 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
they've lost 2 out of 46 games(not counting the last game of the year for obvious reasons). Plus, they have a much better grasp of the Magic now. They aren't lost anymore. I have faith that if the Cavs still believe they have a chance(I know LeBron does, but can't speak for the others), they will win game 5. And if it gets to 7, they will win game 7.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-26-2009, 11:34 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

Very true, this is coming from a fan that saw the Yanks have the Sawx on the brink of elimination with a 3-0 lead in the series, to see it disintegrate in front of my eyes.

Quote: