Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-28-2009, 03:25 AM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Quote:
Originally Posted by the decider13 View Post
Sadly...it probably means nothing
The funny thing is, you sit in here and criticize everything I say as if you have added anything.

What have you added to this NBA discussion thread that is worthy of anything? What have you said that is so insightful?

Oh please great decider, fill me on how you go so brilliant.

You just ride the hype wave along with everyone else. You're the same "basketball guru" who sig quoted me, only to later eat crow.

Wake up, I'm here teaching the fundamentals of basketball and mismatches to you and telling you exactly what is going to go down in each of the past 2 series while you sit with your foot in your mouth.
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 09:26 AM    (permalink
Manic Depressant
Rookie

Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns336 View Post
Wake up, I'm here teaching the fundamentals of basketball and mismatches to you and telling you exactly what is going to go down in each of the past 2 series while you sit with your foot in your mouth.
Yes, that's exactly what you're doing. The fact that Orlando is your favorite team and you are a self-described homer has nothing to do with your prediction of them beating the Cavaliers.

Your posts say all the same thing. The Magic are awesome and the only time they lose games is when the refs screw them, which is often.
Manic Depressant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 11:12 AM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry oh great burns for questioning your wisdom on the term "semi ghetto energy ball"

And sorry for questioning your skills as a basketball guru by predicting the Magic will win every game. What are your predictions for the next series oh great one? Enlighten me on these "fundamentals" of basketball I am so lacking knowledge of.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 11:14 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All of this is irrelevant because for the next 10 ten years the other LA team will reign supreme over the NBA.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 01:11 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
I think you did
oh, i was just being sarcastic. it's just frustrating seeing him struggle down the stretch and almost handing the game over.

It'll probably be one of the only times that'll ever happen though.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 01:13 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
All of this is irrelevant because for the next 10 ten years the other LA team will reign supreme over the NBA.
only if they purge their management and hire a new coach.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 01:22 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic Depressant View Post
Yes, that's exactly what you're doing. The fact that Orlando is your favorite team and you are a self-described homer has nothing to do with your prediction of them beating the Cavaliers.

Your posts say all the same thing. The Magic are awesome and the only time they lose games is when the refs screw them, which is often.
They haven't been losing games all that often lately; not 4 out of 7 at least. Honestly it's not that hard to make a case that the refs have been tossing the Cavs (Lebron) a couple life preservers, only to see them get denied anyway.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 01:29 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
They haven't been losing games all that often lately; not 4 out of 7 at least. Honestly it's not that hard to make a case that the refs have been tossing the Cavs (Lebron) a couple life preservers, only to see them get denied anyway.
Yes, but against a lowly Philly team and Boston, 5 losses were still maybe 1% the Magic's fault, at most.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 01:35 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Yes, but against a lowly Philly team and Boston, 5 losses were still maybe 1% the Magic's fault, at most.
Yeah, the Boston series was an even matchup if you ask me, and Philly is actually a pretty nifty squad IMO when they're on their game. No shame in dropping a few playoff games, there's a lot of factors besides the refs you can point to. Still, as much as I don't want to go to war with the Magic fans, as someone without a horse in the race I feel like maybe this latest series is more about the Cavaliers randomly falling apart than they would like to admit. Not that it reflects badly on the Magic, or that they can't reap the benefits of course.
Old 05-28-2009, 01:58 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Memphis men's basketball program has been charged by the NCAA with major violations during the 2007-08 season under former coach John Calipari.

The Memphis Commercial Appeal first reported the story on Wednesday after obtaining a letter detailing the allegations through the Freedom of Information Act.

The allegations include "knowing fraudulence or misconduct" on an SAT exam by a player on the 2007-08 team.

The wording of the letter to Memphis indicates that the player in question competed only during the 2007-08 season and the 2008 NCAA tournament. The player's name was redacted in the letter due to privacy laws.

Sources told ESPN.com Wednesday night that Derrick Rose was the player in question. He played only one season for Memphis before being selected as the first pick in the 2008 draft by the Chicago Bulls.

The letter also alleged that Memphis provided $2,260 in free travel to road games for an associate of a player. The NCAA is charging Memphis with a failure to monitor.

If the NCAA allegations are proved true, Memphis might have to forfeit its NCAA-record 38 victories and Final Four appearance.

Luther Topps, who coached Rose's AAU team, told the Chicago Sun-Times he's known about the NCAA's investigation for several weeks and said he thinks the NCAA believes a former high school teammate of Rose's took the SAT for Rose.

Memphis received the notice of allegations on Jan. 16 and is scheduled to appear before the NCAA Committee on Infractions June 6. The probe was initiated over charges of improprieties in the women's golf program at Memphis. Former women's golf coach Jenny Bruun is alleged to have provided $3,115.70 in extra benefits for players.

A source within the Memphis program told ESPN.com "the current [basketball] team will 100 percent not be penalized." The source does not expect a reduction in scholarships, should the school be found to have violated NCAA rules.

Calipari left Memphis for Kentucky on March 31. The NCAA has requested his presence at the hearing, although he is not named in the report.

"Even though I'm not at risk, I will fully cooperate with the NCAA hearing," Calipari said in a statement. "... [i] will have no further comment."

Calipari is expected to talk to the NCAA before Tuesday when he leaves for China, Kentucky representative DeWayne Peevy said. A year ago, Calipari and a collection of Conference USA all-stars traveled to China to exchange basketball ideas. Calipari would likely speak to the Committee on Infractions in a teleconference since he wouldn't be able to attend the June hearing.

Athletic director R.C. Johnson told ESPN.com on Wednesday night that Memphis has been investigating the test score and women's golf infractions for months.

"We still have to determine if the test score was fraudulent," Johnson said.

After that is determined, Memphis will investigate whether anyone at the school knew about a fraudulent test.

Johnson said the student-athlete who is alleged to have been involved is cooperating. Johnson said if something were to be discovered in terms of violations, "nothing would happen to [current Memphis coach] Josh Pastner."

Peevy told ESPN.com on Wednesday that Calipari was up-front with Kentucky prior to his hiring. He said Kentucky was made aware of the allegation.

"It's important to note that there are no allegations against John Calipari in the report," Peevy said.

In a statement issued Wednesday, Kentucky said: "It is normal procedure for the NCAA to ask a former coach to participate in a hearing. Therefore, Coach Calipari will participate as requested.

"Coach John Calipari has received a letter from the NCAA stating that he is not at risk of being charged with any NCAA violations in this case.

"This is a University of Memphis issue and the University of Kentucky will not comment any further."

Kentucky assured its boosters when it hired Calipari it had done its due diligence in checking his background.

"Sandy Bell and the compliance folks talked with the NCAA and checked records and facts," Kentucky athletic director Mitch Barnhart said April 1 when Calipari was introduced at Kentucky. "David Price, other people at the high level with the NCAA, assured us how much they enjoyed working with John in that process.

"We have all had our critics about how we manage and lead our programs. For seven years I've had my share and I've been through it. Our commitment at the University of Kentucky to compliance and discipline has always been strong, and that will not change. John's commitment to compliance and discipline has always been strong, and that will not change."

Interestingly, Price, the NCAA's vice president of enforcement, issued the NCAA letter sent to Memphis that detailed the infractions.

Calipari has been involved in NCAA violations in the past. After his 1995-96 Final Four season at Massachusetts, it was discovered center Marcus Camby had accepted money and gifts from two sports agents. The NCAA forced UMass to forfeit all 35 victories from that season and vacate its Final Four appearance and banner.
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=4210798

At least Brandon Jennings tried to do it himself. lole
Old 05-28-2009, 06:32 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As much as I would like it to happen, I'm not expecting Orlando to win tonight. They do however, need to keep it a close game, in order to prevent Cleveland from going into Game 6 with a lot of confidence.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 06:43 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
As much as I would like it to happen, I'm not expecting Orlando to win tonight. They do however, need to keep it a close game, in order to prevent Cleveland from going into Game 6 with a lot of confidence.
I think Orlando definately can win it tonight. We haven't seen Cleveland play with their backs against the wall all season, so we have no idea how they are going to react. They actually played pretty well last game, and still lost. I expect it to be a very good game, probably settled by a last second shot again, but Orlando definately could finish it tonight.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 07:28 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Query: When the Magic finally close this series out tonight, can we finally bury all of this "Master of Panic" crap?
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 07:36 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Jag View Post
Query: When the Magic finally close this series out tonight, can we finally bury all of this "Master of Panic" crap?
I don't know.. because Mike Brown is a ****** ass coach. Anyone can win Coach of the Year if they played LeBron about 40 minutes per game. Doc Rivers is a clown too. We saw what he can do without KG, Ray Allen and Tom Thibodeau.. and it ain't pretty.
Old 05-28-2009, 07:38 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:
He has to keep the title, because then the coaching matchup is (potentially) Master of Panic vs. Zen Master. :D :D :D
Old 05-28-2009, 07:46 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
I don't know.. because Mike Brown is a ****** ass coach. Anyone can win Coach of the Year if they played LeBron about 40 minutes per game. Doc Rivers is a clown too. We saw what he can do without KG, Ray Allen and Tom Thibodeau.. and it ain't pretty.
While I shall not debate what you say, I don't care how bad a coach is. A team that led the NBA in wins and up until the Eastern Championships went 8-0 doesn't end up losing 4-1 (and consider it a call. I can't GUARANTEE anything because I'm not a player, but I'm getting a good vibe) JUST because of a bad coach on the losing side and JUST because of some matchup issues.

Stan has had a hand in this, and I hope more people will acknowledge that, despite what Shaq might say, he's a very good coach.
Old 05-28-2009, 08:23 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

beautiful piece on rodney rogers. Get well soon

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure who's worse, Reggie Miller or the Cavs loving Doug Collins.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 08:42 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great start for the cavs.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 08:50 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

Magic look flat tonight. May be they're conceding it and going all in for Game Six. I'm not a fan of that plan, but we'll see.
Old 05-28-2009, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

An ugly ass start in Cleveland for the Magic? What a new thing for this series.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 08:51 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

Fun fact: The Cavs are on pace to score 200 points.
Old 05-28-2009, 08:55 PM    (permalink
StackJaxx
Rookie

Location: only gangstas read this. congratulations on being gangsta.
StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Mo Williams showed up today. finally.
StackJaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 08:56 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is expected. I think the Magic feel safe right now so they aren't playing as hard
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 09:09 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

Is anyone else having a bad case of deja vu right now?