Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-05-2009, 01:18 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
I think the Lakers did an excellent job defensively on Howard. At least one guard would come down so DH wouldn't have the option of dribbling into a shot. Then when DH would kick it out, someone would always be there to contest the shot. I also like how the Lakers defended the pick and rolls. Kobe moving out onto Rashard is freakin' genius! I thought Fisher did a good job on what people on here was saying would be a mismatch.

On the other end, Jameer looked pretty good tonight for missing half the season. He still can run the offense but he was passing up open shots.. he may not be ready to start killin' us yet lol
Fisher wasnt effective against Rafer but, he killed Jameer when he was in there. Jameer left him wide open when he for some reason or another tried to help on Kobe.

Jameer's offense was encouraging, atleast...I'd rather see him pass than shoot, though in this series. His passing was crisp.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 06:24 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GANGSTER. Or special.
Old 06-05-2009, 06:34 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He is high I know that. Is that old or new?
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 09:51 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dude he is so blown right there!
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 06:45 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate this slow down that we have hit in terms of schedule of games. It annoys me so much that the game is tomorrow.
ShutDwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 06:46 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
He is high I know that. Is that old or new?
I don't really know. I think it's new, but I'm not sure.
Old 06-06-2009, 06:47 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDwn View Post
I hate this slow down that we have hit in terms of schedule of games. It annoys me so much that the game is tomorrow.
I know it's just delaying the inevitable

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 06:49 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

http://twitter.com/cbillups7/status/2031186622
Old 06-06-2009, 06:51 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Knicks and Magic fans have been saying that since he got in the league. He just needed to develop a consistant shot. The defense and athletic ability has always been there.

I loved him on Orlando, at the time he was my favorite player but, like everyone knows by now, he couldnt hit a three to save his life back then. Which meant he couldnt play in our scheme. So we dealt him.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-06-2009, 06:53 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
Chauncey speaks the truth. Trevor is my 2nd favorite player on the Lakers, I reallllllly hope we resign him this offseason.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 06:54 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Chauncey speaks the truth. Trevor is my 2nd favorite player on the Lakers, I reallllllly hope we resign him this offseason.
true that my Lake Show friend

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 06:56 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
I'm afraid he's gonna want more money than we're willing to give.. but that's pure speculation.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope the MLE will suffice. That's all the Mavs have.

Last edited by Paul : 06-06-2009 at 07:05 PM.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 07:03 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

It might...his name is growing in popularity but you could draw a lot of comparisons to the year he's had, to the one Pietrus had a year ago. Which landed him the Magic's MLE.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-06-2009, 07:13 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always knew Ariza would be good when he came onto our team. This is the reason why I'm still holding a little hope for Adam Morrison to ball out =]

Old 06-06-2009, 08:24 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In a couple weeks or less, either Adam Morrison or JJ Reddick will be an NBA champion...this showdown was inevitable.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 08:30 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
In a couple weeks or less, either Adam Morrison or JJ Reddick will be an NBA champion...this showdown was inevitable.
Forever linked. Redick's winning the indivisual battle so far with 3 points to 0. It's hard to score in a suite, you see. But Morrison's mere presence and stache, has his team winning the war so far.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 06-06-2009 at 08:38 PM.
Old 06-06-2009, 08:30 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I didn't even think about that.. except JJ is actually able to make an impact on that, good or bad.

Old 06-06-2009, 09:33 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Like we talked about earlier here, pretty sure Morrison doesn't get a ring. Hopefully anyway.
Old 06-06-2009, 09:35 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Like we talked about earlier here, pretty sure Morrison doesn't get a ring. Hopefully anyway.
He's on the roster, so he would get a ring.

You don't have to play to get a ring.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 10:00 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
He's on the roster, so he would get a ring.

You don't have to play to get a ring.
He's a member of the Lakers, but he's not actually a part of the active roster.
Old 06-06-2009, 10:02 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He's a member of the Lakers, but he's not actually a part of the active roster.
Is he inactive? Or was he just not on the playoff roster?

I know in baseball if you are just left off the playoff roster you still get a ring.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 06:10 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If at one point or another, he played for the Lakers during the season, i'm pretty sure he would get a ring. I don't think they'd dick him like that.
Old 06-07-2009, 08:05 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Hey, lets hit some shots today. Game time.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-07-2009, 08:11 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

OMG a jump shot, Dwight? Seriously?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS