Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-12-2009, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Manic Depressant
Rookie

Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroomDawgs View Post
This is one of the msot pathetic things I have ever seen. Drop the ego pal. Its an internet forum.
You gotta get out a little bit more man...
Manic Depressant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 04:52 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
So is it time to revisit the Master of Panic conversation?

I think when the dust settles booting up Jameer Nelson after 4 months out is going to be looked at as one of the weirdest coaching moves ever.
IMO, it is one of the dumbest decisions ever. Idc if he was your best player pre-injury, there's no reason he should have played as much as he did in this series.

Hey, Skip to My Lou has done a great job running the point and directing a surprisingly strong team through 3 series (most, myself included, didn't think they would get that far) and to the NBA finals. Let's bench him in favor of a guy who we aren't sure is even close to 100% and hasn't played in months. Why would you risk how well the team was playing the whole postseason for that? Stupid is the only way I can describe it.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 05:24 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still think we should drop the Master of Panic deal. Shaq busted on Van Gundy for being a front-runner.

The Magic have been anything but front-runners these playoffs, and if anything they've developed an outstanding mental toughness.

Hate on Van Gundy all you want, but none of Shaq's comments are relevant any longer.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 07:06 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Jag View Post
I still think we should drop the Master of Panic deal. Shaq busted on Van Gundy for being a front-runner.

The Magic have been anything but front-runners these playoffs, and if anything they've developed an outstanding mental toughness.

Hate on Van Gundy all you want, but none of Shaq's comments are relevant any longer.
Shaq hasn't been relevant since D-Wade carried his fat ass to a title. Thats right, I said it.
Old 06-12-2009, 07:24 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Jag View Post

Eh. It doesn't matter who said it, it was a criticism of Van Gundy, namely that he was so proficient at panicking that he had indeed ascended to the rank of Master.

Here in the Finals he decided the team that got him there wasn't good enough, it would be better served by the return of Jameer Nelson. It altered their game, certainly on defense during critical stretches, and it's starting to look like it may have cost them the series.

That is fairly panicky. I'm trying not to be overly critical, I feel like these are pretty established circumstances.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 07:41 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

While Nelson hasn't played great you can't slaughter SVG for wanting to play his allstar PG who has looked good in practice and has made some decent passes. While Rafer was scoring he was committing some awful turnovers in the 2nd half including that pass to... Pau Gasol. Personally I have always been a fan of and want to see Anthony Johnson in there. He's solid with the ball in his hands, he can hit an open 3, and has the height and length on defense. He lacks footspeed but that isn't a problem against D-Fish. I think it's a horrible mistake to not even play him a minute.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 08:01 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rafer and SVG got in a shouting match late in the game and that spelled the end of the night for Rafer.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 08:10 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Rafer and SVG got in a shouting match late in the game and that spelled the end of the night for Rafer.
I noticed that too.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 08:10 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It annoys me that people are just proclaiming the Magic lost because they don't have experience. They don't look like a team that was flustered, they made simple mistakes that every team can make. SVG is right, the game doesn't change in the finals, their are butterflies the first game but after that it I don't think guys are just falling apart because of it.
ShutDwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:35 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDwn View Post
It annoys me that people are just proclaiming the Magic lost because they don't have experience. They don't look like a team that was flustered, they made simple mistakes that every team can make. SVG is right, the game doesn't change in the finals, their are butterflies the first game but after that it I don't think guys are just falling apart because of it.
I don't know that I've seen people claim that, at least not here. You mean you're annoyed because some people are ONLY saying that and nothing else? wow. I'd be annoyed too. Sounds pretty ignorant.

Well, people here are blaming all kinds of things from coaching to free throws to turn overs to lack of defense by Jameer at key points, etc etc etc...

But I can understand if someone wants to say experience has surely helped the Lakers. Fisher is not the most talented player at this point, but he got the job done because he's had the experience. In fact, Fisher is in the huddle as a vocal leader. I'm watching a special right now on TV and Fisher is trying to motivate the guys talking about the Lakers past experience blah blah blah. lol. Perfect timing for my post.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 11:25 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDwn View Post
Well I would like to think it did play a part, and this isn't just one big coincidence...Missing all those FT's, SVG getting the wrong line-ups in, silly turnovers, they all reek of a team with no experience and for some reason the team with all the rings played discipline.

That's to not say that was the sole reason because it wasn't, but I think it was obvious the Magic made some mistakes that a team lacking Finals experience would make, and those same mistakes you wouldn't see from a Phil Jackson coached team...Jameer may of screwed up on defense, but I'm pretty sure if someone was in his face telling him to "get up on the shooter, foul or make him go around you for two, DO NOT GIVE UP THE THREE" then he would of played it differently.

They didn't make mistakes every team would make, they made mistakes an inexperienced team would make.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 07:20 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Latest news out of Orlando is that they will most likely pay the luxury tax if it comes to that point. They really want to keep this team together. Hedo and Orlando werent real far apart on a new deal anyway...if we're going into luxury tax range, we shouldnt have a problem getting it done.

http://i.fanhouse.com/2009/06/12/mag...hedo-turkoglu/

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 09:02 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Recently saw a couple of lists that could cause quite a bit of discussion. I'll separate them into two posts for quoting purposes:

SLAM Magazine's 50 Greatest NBA Players

1 - Michael Jordan
2 - Wilt Chamberlain
3 - Bill Russell
4 - Shaquille O'Neal
5 - Oscar Robertson
6 - Magic Johnson
7 - Kareem Abdul Jabbar
8 - Tim Duncan
9 - Larry Bird
10 - Jerry West
11 - Elgin Baylor
12 - Kobe Bryant
13 - Hakeem Olajuwon
14 - Bob Pettit
15 - Julius Erving
16 - Moses Malone
17 - John Havlicek
18 - Karl Malone
19 - Isiah Thomas
20 - Charles Barkley
21 - Rick Barry
22 - John Stockton
23 - Elvin Hayes
24 - Bob Cousy
25 - David Robinson
26 - Kevin McHale
27 - Scottie Pippen
28 - Jason Kidd
29 - George Mikan
30 - Kevin Garnett
31 - Willis Reed
32 - Wes Unseld
33 - Nate Thurmond
34 - Dolph Schayes
35 - Walt Frazier
36 - Patrick Ewing
37 - Jerry Lucas
38 - Gary Payton
39 - Allen Iverson
40 - Billy Cunningham
41 - Clyde Drexler
42 - LeBron James
43 - Dominique Wilkins
44 - Dave Cowens
45 - George Gervin
46 - Bob McAdoo
47 - Earl Monroe
48 - Dennis Rodman
49 - Walt Bellamy
50 - Steve Nash
Old 06-13-2009, 09:08 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

John Hollinger's All Time NBA Franchise Rankings

1 - Los Angeles Lakers
2 - Boston Celtics
3 - San Antonio Spurs
4 - Chicago Bulls
5 - Phoenix Suns
6 - Philadelphia 76ers
7 - Utah Jazz
8 - Portland Trail Blazers
9 - Indiana Pacers
10 - Houston Rockets
11 - Milwaukee Bucks
12 - Oklahoma City Thunder
13 - Detroit Pistons
14 - Miami Heat
15 - Orlando Magic
16 - New York Knicks
17 - Dallas Mavericks
18 - Denver Nuggets
19 - Cleveland Cavaliers
20 - Golden State Warriors
21 - New Jersey Nets
22 - Atlanta Hawks
23 - Washington Wizards
24 - New Orleans Hornets
25 - Sacramento Kings
26 - Minnesota Timberwolves
27 - Toronto Raptors
28 - Charlotte Bobcats
29 - Los Angeles Clippers
30 - Memphis Grizzlies

Explaining how he ranked them: http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playof...nki ngs-Intro
Old 06-13-2009, 09:19 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Recently saw a couple of lists that could cause quite a bit of discussion. I'll separate them into two posts for quoting purposes:

SLAM Magazine's 50 Greatest NBA Players

1 - Michael Jordan
2 - Wilt Chamberlain
3 - Bill Russell
4 - Shaquille O'Neal
5 - Oscar Robertson
6 - Magic Johnson
7 - Kareem Abdul Jabbar
8 - Tim Duncan
9 - Larry Bird
10 - Jerry West
11 - Elgin Baylor
12 - Kobe Bryant
13 - Hakeem Olajuwon
14 - Bob Pettit
15 - Julius Erving
16 - Moses Malone
17 - John Havlicek
18 - Karl Malone
19 - Isiah Thomas
20 - Charles Barkley
21 - Rick Barry
22 - John Stockton
23 - Elvin Hayes
24 - Bob Cousy
25 - David Robinson
26 - Kevin McHale
27 - Scottie Pippen
28 - Jason Kidd
29 - George Mikan
30 - Kevin Garnett
31 - Willis Reed
32 - Wes Unseld
33 - Nate Thurmond
34 - Dolph Schayes
35 - Walt Frazier
36 - Patrick Ewing
37 - Jerry Lucas
38 - Gary Payton
39 - Allen Iverson
40 - Billy Cunningham
41 - Clyde Drexler
42 - LeBron James
43 - Dominique Wilkins
44 - Dave Cowens
45 - George Gervin
46 - Bob McAdoo
47 - Earl Monroe
48 - Dennis Rodman
49 - Walt Bellamy
50 - Steve Nash
Saw this, and Gary Payton is way too low on there. And John Havicek is too high. Sure he won 8 titles, but his career averages are comparable to Caron Butler.

Seriously the Glove is top 20. Best defensive PG ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 09:31 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the top 6 need to be MJ, Wilt, Russell, Kareem, Magic and Bird. In no particular order, really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 03:20 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I think Hakeem is too low, and the Pistons are too damn low too.
Old 06-14-2009, 03:48 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
John Hollinger's All Time NBA Franchise Rankings

12 - Oklahoma City Thunder
13 - Detroit Pistons

Explaining how he ranked them: http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playof...nki ngs-Intro

hahahaha FAIL

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 04:45 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I don't get it. We've won 3 gosh damn Championships. We didn't accomplish much during the 60's, 70's, and 90's though we did have future Hall of Famers Dave DeBusschere, Dave Bing, and Bob Lanier.. and a possible HOF player in Grant Hill. We've accomplished more in the 80's and 00's than some of those teams have done in their entire history.
Old 06-14-2009, 09:52 AM    (permalink
Manic Depressant
Rookie

Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.

Report: Suns, Cavs talking Shaq again
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4257421

Quote:
Talk between the Phoenix Suns and Cleveland Cavaliers of a trade that would have Shaquille O'Neal playing with LeBron James next season is "heating up again," according to a report in The Arizona Republic.

The trade rumor involving O'Neal, Ben Wallace and Sasha Pavlovic may sound practical for Phoenix and dynamic for Cleveland and has been confirmed to ESPN.com by a team executive, but another source close to the situation said "there's nothing going on" between the two teams.
That would be a good move for the Cavs in my opinion. Shaq only has one year left on his contract so he won't cripple the Cavs if he doesn't work out. Wallace and Pavlovic aren't contributors anymore so it's really a no-lose situation for the Cavs. Makes sense for the Suns too, especially if Wallace takes a buyout and retires.
Manic Depressant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 12:33 PM    (permalink
benchod
Rookie

benchod is a cocksman.benchod is a cocksman.benchod is a cocksman.benchod is a cocksman.

It only makes sense for the Cavs for one year, and it pretty much guarantees them to lose LeBron next year, though it might already be a guarantee.

Wally's deal expires this year, they have to make a move on somebody however they can this offseason
benchod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 01:17 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benchod View Post
It only makes sense for the Cavs for one year, and it pretty much guarantees them to lose LeBron next year, though it might already be a guarantee.

Wally's deal expires this year, they have to make a move on somebody however they can this offseason
Why would they lose LeBron? Shaq expires in 2010.
Old 06-14-2009, 01:36 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Magic point guard Rafer Alston says that his friends are upset with coach Stan Van Gundy.

Alston was benched in the fourth quarter and overtime of Orlando's Game 4 loss to Los Angeles.

He said Saturday that his friends "were ready to fly in and wring (Van Gundy's) neck."

The point guard said that he wasn't likely to have a meeting with his coach.

"I'm not good at having a one-on-one meeting, because then I might blow up.

"He might tell me something that might not make any sense to me, and I may not like that," Alston said.
http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wir...n_gundys_neck/

Hello Anthony Johnson.
Old 06-14-2009, 02:03 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like this a lot for cleveland, shaq finished with a nice season and would be that guy can actually help lebron.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I mean both Wallace and Pavloich's contracts expire next year. Those are some very tradeable and attractive assets with the 2010 FA pool, why not look to trade for a player that can actually help Lebron in the short and long run.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote